NEVERDIE Creates Interoperable Teleport Token to Use Across VR Worlds and Create Gamified Virtual Reality Jobs - Coinspeaker

News Bot

Guardian

NEVERDIE Creates Interoperable Teleport Token to Use Across VR Worlds and Create Gamified Virtual Reality Jobs
[SIZE=-1]Coinspeaker[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]England-born actor, musician, and filmmaker, Jon Jacobs, founded iconic avatar NEVERDIE in 2002 in Entropia Universe and became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world. His virtual mining asteroid, Club NEVERDIE entered the ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dZUCCFRqyiQd0YM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Minimum wages of $15 a month.

I bet there's some fanboys that are actually excited over that.

Anyone care to summarize in one sentence?

Anyone care to summarize in one sentence?

'English guy works with another English guy to make free virtual travel a thing of the past.'

^ This news is brought to you by an English guy. ;)

There is so much bullshit in that press release, it must have been written by NEVERDIE hinself.

Has MA made any statement on this to show that it is in fact usable in EU?

Has MA made any statement on this to show that it is in fact usable in EU?

I got the impression Teleport Tokens are for other games external to EU.

So it may be that Teleport Tokens are used in other games and in EU ND coins (i forget what they were called). I'm far from clear how it all fits in with EU, could be number of possibilities.

Here is all information so you don't have to click the above click-bait.

His mission as President is to create one billion gamified jobs.

So... what he actually says is that tokens can be looted, and resold in order to use teleporter. So acquiring the tokens will have a base cost:
will this cost be lower than said paid wages of $15 a month?

Doubt it...

I have no idea what acid is being done but I want some

Last edited:
did anyone actually research, or are you just discussing the press releases?

if they really include earning money by ingame crypto mining, i forsee a bright future. :ahh:

As i read it (and i sadly dont understand all details)

.) the name teleport token has only a bad name design....its meant to be a new "currency" which allows

ppl to switch money between supported games

earn/farm/craft parts of it within the supported game technique ... e.g. 1 does it in game 1 ..other ava does it in game 2..etc

by using it up....a small fee is also used for the game itself ? (this part id didnt understand)

.) giving ppl a internet job possibility...primarily meant for ppl in the third world where they have about 3 euros/dollars per day wage or even less

Eddie

I am more than a little confused by the idea that MA has created a president of VA who seems to spend his time inventing ways of encouraging us to play other games...or isn't that the point of all these crypto currencies / Teleport tokens etc.
It seems counter intuitive to have a PP in EU facilitating movement of currency between games, when it carries the obvious risk of an exit of ped/dollars from EU to other games. (and yes I am aware it could also flow in, but the risk is there even so)
Strange way to promote EU within the VR community, or is there simply another agenda here, will MA wake up one morning and realise the pain is because they shot themselves in the foot.

I am more than a little confused by the idea that MA has created a president of VA who seems to spend his time inventing ways of encouraging us to play other games...or isn't that the point of all these crypto currencies / Teleport tokens etc.
It seems counter intuitive to have a PP in EU facilitating movement of currency between games, when it carries the obvious risk of an exit of ped/dollars from EU to other games. (and yes I am aware it could also flow in, but the risk is there even so)
Strange way to promote EU within the VR community, or is there simply another agenda here, will MA wake up one morning and realise the pain is because they shot themselves in the foot.
It all essentially Neverdie Studios promoting games they are having an impact on building more than anything else... Take a look at the white paper https://neverdie.com/white-paper.html

Pages 15 indicates which games are involved at start...
AmeVRica
Asgard VR
Payatar
Rocktropia

Page 18 shows the 'road map'
Phases there are
Token Launch
ICO Completion
Addition of Tokens to Popular Token Exchanges
Partnerships and Acquisitions
AverVRica and Asgard VR Design Phase
Neverdie Coin Game Engine API
Smart Content Development for new blockchain games
AmVRica and Asgard VR Development begins
Game Crowdunding and governance smart contract
Game developers funded by treasury...

so it sounds like AmVRica and Asgard are both designs that Neverdie hasn't even created yet? Rocktropia is what we all know it to be, and Lootius only knows what Payatar is.

http://payatar.com/ has a 'coming soon' logo on it.
Domain Name: PAYATAR.COM
Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domain.com
Registrar URL: www.domain.com
Updated Date: 2017-04-09T01:04:37Z
Creation Date: 2013-12-23T17:31:08Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-23T17:31:09Z
Registrar: Domain.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 886
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: compliance@domain-inc.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6027165396
Reseller: Dotster.com
Domain Status:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Jon Jacobs
Registrant Organization: Jon Jacobs
Registrant Street: 206 S Orange Drive
Registrant City: Los Angeles
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 90036
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3109413000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: nevereverdie@aol.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Jon Jacobs
Admin Organization: Jon Jacobs
Admin Street: 206 S Orange Drive
Admin City: Los Angeles
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 90036
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.3109413000
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: nevereverdie@aol.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Eric White
Tech Organization: Dotster, Inc.
Tech Street: 10 Corporate Dr., Suite 300
Tech City: Burlington
Tech State/Province: MA
Tech Postal Code: 01803
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8004015250
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.7812726550
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: support@dotster.com
Name Server: NS1.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
Name Server: NS2.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-04-09T01:04:37Z <<<

"For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp"

Registration Service Provider:
Dotster.com, support@dotster-inc.com
+1.8004015250
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar: Domain.com, LLC
Whois Server: whois.domain.com
Creation Date: 2013-12-23T17:31:09Z
Updated Date: 2017-04-09T01:04:37Z

Nameserver: NS1.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
Nameserver: NS2.DIGITALOCEAN.COM

Essentially, I think, what is going on, is RT's originally inception was to have little castles for lots of rock stars like Lemmy, etc. but the idea never got past an idea phase too much, so this is sort of Neverdie's second implementation of that idea... kind of like 'time travel' idea with next island was, but instead of going to new version of hell 2.0, you go to another actual game... basically nds is expanding what they are doing outside of Entropia since ND has realized what limited potential EU's platform has.

My suspicion is that the Lord British connection is something that was just a stroke of luck on Neverdie's part being at the right time at the right place to make that social connection and sell his idea to another long time mmo dev... it could go somewhere, but based on what I read about that that game is very much different than EU, at least from a real estate perspective... the faq for that thing indicates that the 'monthly rent' type of set up that EU used to have is there, but it's worse than in Entropia since they will actually repossess the estate after so many months of non-use... could be good to keep an active community, but not so great from an buyers perspective. I think that's sort of the way Ultima was, but not sure since I never played that game back then.

NDS has proven they are good at building worlds, as proven by Rocktropia, Next Island, and even Planet Micheal concepts (or was that another company that came up with those designs - SEE was the backer for that, but I think NDS was actually the worker horse behind the creative side to it?), so it's actually a 'good thing' for Entropia in some ways as ND is centered on Entropia first and foremost, and using this as his 'evil lair' to expand his tendrils in to world domination in the mmo industry.

Last edited:
Why would anyone move money away from EU? EU is the only [legal] exit point out to the real world, so that's the point where all the flow would go.

Or so they seem to think. :scratch2:

Anyway, lets imagine some guy looted "The Twin Blades of Azzinoth" or whatnot in WoW, sold it to another player inside game for a mountain of gold and now travels with it to EU. Here I am good lads, I want to turn all my gold into PEDs and then withdraw immediately!
Suppose EU will work out some kind of exchange rate and will give that guy a heap of PEDs... but it will be as good for them as to throw that money into wind. WoW (or any other game, for that matter) won't give MA anything to compensate this transaction. For all this grand scheme to work there has to be binding legal agreements between all the companies involved. None of it exists ofc.

Maybe eventually there will be such agreements? Nope, I don't think so. That would mean all the virtual currencies in all those games will in fact become freely convertible. All those fancy fantasy mountains of gold will turn into real money overnight. A dream come true! Everything I touch turns into gold! :laugh:
The uneasy question here ofc... how well prepared are all those game engines [and the soft built around it] for the totally different security requirements for the systems capable of handling a real currency securely? Start with the simple logon process into all those games. If there's suddenly real money involved, the real hackers will be interested and thousands of accounts, prolly hundreds of thousands, will be hacked easily. and it won't stop there, servers will be attacked, network traffic will be hacked. It's not that security is hard to build, it's just that it costs extra and if you don't need it you won't pay for it.
Which means, the whole gaming industry would have to rebuild all their servers and rewrite all their code to accommodate the new requirements? Plus the investments for the industry wide standardization, detailed legal agreements between all companies involved... I can't see any possible ROI for such enormous investments anywhere.

At best it could be an opportunity for the new startups in gaming industry to experiment with. If all goes well it might eventually get somewhere inside this new small test circle. If they're doing well, maybe the bigger fish will bother to turn their head. Otherwise they won't do even that. :smoke:

EDIT: Someone who's opinion I trust and who also knows about the whole project more than I do just told me I've got it all wrong. So lets assume for now he's right. Best policy with new stuff, always try to keep open mind. I certainly will.

Last edited:
I just hope Jon is not mortgaging his house again for this shit. Skid Row street is not fun.

i heard there is a hacker that used security gaps in MMOs to hack himself ingame currency or other stuff of value which could be made to ingame currency and has a black market value equivalent of 400.000.000.000 USD worth of ingame currency overall.
that would be really nice for him if he could just convert all that crap to peds and withdraw. because his biggest problem was selling all that currency.

so it sounds like AmVRica and Asgard are both designs that Neverdie hasn't even created yet? Rocktropia is what we all know it to be, and Lootius only knows what Payatar is.

Well, ND has some experience in creating 'different' mobs by taking the same models and coloring them differently. (To be fair, it's not only him engaging is such practice)

Taking it one step further, why not create 'different' games the same way?

Well the ico made him around $2million. Not sure what that's supposed to be used for.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40681631

Development of Amevrica from what I remember. Or lobbying governments to get them to pay him to develop a stay at home work system for people instead of using up resources building roads and other infrastructure.

tbh some of the first people in are probably banking on getting the same returns that the first people who bought bitcoins did. That or they're drug dealers hiding cash :laugh:

Last edited:
...was it Shrek that once said "What a load of hooie!"?

NEVERDIE announces details for interoperable Teleport Token - CoinReport

[SIZE=-2]CoinReport[/SIZE]

NEVERDIE announces details for interoperable Teleport Token
[SIZE=-1]CoinReport[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]England-born actor, musician and filmmaker Jon Jacobs founded iconic avatar NEVERDIE in 2002 in Entropia Universe and became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world. His virtual mining asteroid, Club NEVERDIE, entered the 2008 ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=d2IvzFMwPtFZTRM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Minimum wages of $15 a month.

I bet there's some fanboys that are actually excited over that.

i-m-a-fanboy-we-don-t-do-calm.jpg

Aw man, Lord British used to be one of my heroes. :(

Subscribing :popcorn:

TBH .. sounds like a load of :censored:

Dear NeverDie

Would you just quit the bullshit.

Stop using hyperboles in press releases you paid for.

Billions of dollars .. "revolutionary' .. "minimum wage" and the list goes on .. and on.. and on..

Club ND was a stroke of genius .. I'll give you that.

The rest, .. not so much.

Focus on player retention on RT, creating/ expanding game content on RT, expanding newbie missions, even more so then now, fix broken places, do something with your title as President .. ugh the list goes on and on.

Instead .. this ...

nvm ..

I'm 'neverdie-tired'.

TL;DR Jon.. you left England a modest guy but started believing your own crap once you settled in Hollywood.

Last edited:
Snorts of incredulity. Folks can't just shut up when they have nothing to say. And people hate what they don't understand instead of just asking a question. I... hate the style of these press releases, too, they make my toenails curl. Which can only mean I don't understand something about marketing which makes them sell. Whatever all this means, "modest guys" are seldom movers, like it takes a Trump to build a big tower. I wish him success and never to be deterred by all those sour faces.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Some people think they know how everybody else should behave. Some have risk tolerance, others haven't. This is not equivalent to the respective other fraction being stupid. Get over it, will ya?

Back