Neverdie products Now available at EntropiaOutfitters

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
As the first step in a wider line of products, the Neverdie’s 2007 Champions League Player Decks are now available at EntropiaOutfitters while supplies last.

A Very Limited supply of 2007 Champions League Player Decks are available for a limited time. No more Player Decks will be produced until the release of the 2008 Champions League Player Decks.

Start your Collection of all the Champions League Player Decks NOW! They can be purchased as a single deck or in groups of 2, 5, or 10 at the same discounted rates as previously offered (shipping included).

To purchase your Champions League Players Deck with PED, PM me and meet me at Twin Peaks Mall!
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Stay Tuned for additional Neverdie products from EntropiaOutfitters.com.

The Biggest Names in the Game utilize EntropiaOutfitters.
Contact Us to make your Product or Service available to the EU Community on EntropiaOutfitters.

EntropiaOutfitters, Get Outfitted for the Future!

...Saturday bump. :)

...inventory is moving. :D

bump for our friend :yay:

I want to sell my products too for profit but it is allowed by MA?This is violation of Copyright, is not it?or does violations don't apply to ND?

I want to sell my products too for profit but it is allowed by MA?This is violation of Copyright, is not it?or does violations don't apply to ND?

Not sure what you are asking.... ;)

PM sent.

darri

New mini-VU, Holiday Season, and Year-End.... so much to be happy for... :silly2:

darri

I truly agree Mr Kpward.

Thx you MindArk, for this ever growing Universe:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

If your asking if its legal to just sell stuff with MA logo then its a no but these guys took the effort to ask MA and not just whine on a forum :rolleyes:

Does this mean ND's havin problems shifting these decks? lol:)

Does this mean ND's havin problems shifting these decks? lol:)

...i think we all know ND better than that. ;)

The Decks are only the beginning!

We are expanding the Outlets thanks xWandererx :)

Exactly! The lines of virtual and reality are being blurred almost beyond the point of recognition.

Gratz on your partnership KP, eric n ND! ;)

Does the offer still stand of a free deck for those that are actually in the deck when purchasing a pack. I never got round to getting a deck when they first came out.

All the best,

Jamhot

Cool :)

But I find 25 dollars to expensive for cards that probably will be destroyed in some drinkin game :shots:

Gratz on your partnership KP, eric n ND! ;)

Does the offer still stand of a free deck for those that are actually in the deck when purchasing a pack. I never got round to getting a deck when they first came out.

All the best,

Jamhot

Yes, no matter the outlet... that is still correct. :D

darri

This is getting better and better.

We'll keep on moving forward you guys.

All the Best.

Mojo
www.EntropiaCoins.com

Weekend Bump for all you CND'ers out there. ;)

I'll see your CND Bump and raise you two bumps.

Bump Bump

Get'em while they're HOT!! ;) (very active weekend)

:cool:

Cool :)

But I find 25 dollars to expensive for cards that probably will be destroyed in some drinkin game :shots:

I would love to have a deck to remember my crazy times here and the people but again as Cyco said 25$ damn I will add another pair of vans shoes to my closet for that... I think i would Spend 10 maybe even 15 but that would be pushing it(then you couldnt even use them to promote the world)

Consider this a BumP!!!!

I would love to have a deck to remember my crazy times here and the people but again as Cyco said 25$ damn I will add another pair of vans shoes to my closet for that... I think i would Spend 10 maybe even 15 but that would be pushing it(then you couldnt even use them to promote the world)

Consider this a BumP!!!!

...that is why we also accept PED as payment too. I am always in Twin mall, just PM me. :D

darri

bump from Twin Mall.

:wave:

25 bucks?!?!For card deck?!?!?...........Bruahahaha.... :duh:

25 bucks?!?!For card deck?!?!?...........Bruahahaha.... :duh:

LOL, that was the original price set on them.... and it remains.

:xmas:
darri

Back