NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO to Monetize Infrastructure and Drive Trillion Dollar Virtual Goods Economy as The First ... - Mark

News Bot

Guardian

NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO to Monetize Infrastructure and Drive Trillion Dollar Virtual Goods Economy as The First ...
[SIZE=-1]Marketwired (press release)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In 2002 Jon created the iconic avatar NEVERDIE in Entropia Universe and became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world. His virtual mining asteroid, Club NEVERDIE entered the 2008 Guinness Book of Records as the most valuable ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dCO-qiPl_Y-84dM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO to Monetize Infrastructure and Drive Trillion Dollar Virtual Goods Economy as The First ... - Benz

NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO to Monetize Infrastructure and Drive Trillion Dollar Virtual Goods Economy as The First ...
[SIZE=-1]Benzinga[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In 2002 Jon created the iconic avatar NEVERDIE in Entropia Universe and became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world. His virtual mining asteroid, Club NEVERDIE entered the 2008 Guinness Book of Records as the most valuable ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

Can't imagine the target audience for this advert.
I suspect it doesn't exist. As in: total miss. Hire a better PR company or just stop.

I can see the price of the NEVERDIE Coin as being somewhat volatile.

Neverdie handjob coins

New ico.

While i dont mind him attempting new things there.. pr is very lofty and this coin is for something theoretical.

Last edited:
Can't imagine the target audience for this advert.
I suspect it doesn't exist. As in: total miss. Hire a better PR company or just stop.

Target audience is basically the thousands of people who are basically investing into ico's with the same principle that angel investors/ VC's do. Invest in 100, even if 5-10 succeed's ,they make up for the rest. :)

I noticed people around here use the term "invest" a lot, like when they say they are "investing" in something in PE.

This is not investing. This is speculation.

Some of these like the new DMD reeks of the old HYIPs of old.. just veiled ponzi schemes. The SEC will be very unkind to cryptos if these are the new trend.

Target audience is basically the thousands of people who are basically investing into ico's with the same principle that angel investors/ VC's do.
Yes well, I don't see many investors who'd just throw their money at every IPO without looking at the project.
Anyone who bothers to look will instantly find out there's nothing to back up the claims for inter-(game)-platform integration. There's no "teleporting between platforms", no proof of concept projects, no technology to back it up. Not to speak about myriad of problems that would immediately arise when connecting different skillsystems, systems with legal withdrawal and systems that deem it illegal, etc etc.

Seems to me the target audience is people with money who don't bother with any background info... I'm not sure this demographic really exists? How's it possible people like this still have any money? :laugh:

Yes well, I don't see many investors who'd just throw their money at every IPO without looking at the project.
Anyone who bothers to look will instantly find out there's nothing to back up the claims for inter-(game)-platform integration. There's no "teleporting between platforms", no proof of concept projects, no technology to back it up. Not to speak about myriad of problems that would immediately arise when connecting different skillsystems, systems with legal withdrawal and systems that deem it illegal, etc etc.

Seems to me the target audience is people with money who don't bother with any background info... I'm not sure this demographic really exists? How's it possible people like this still have any money? :laugh:

There are plenty of people that have more money than sense. I am always amazed at how people can be successful in spite of themselves. I see them all around me. They fail up somehow or its that old peter principle thing kicking in. Or are just damn lucky. Sadly, I didn't get that gene, or that trust fund, inheritance, golden spoon, etc. I wish I did :laugh:

Think VC/angels 10 years back. The ico platforms are seeing the same fad/bubble that domain names saw in 1990's and the ones recently seen in tech .com's.

To explain my point, there was an ico named "F**K" issuing "F**Kcoins" and that too was bought by people. Some bought it for namesake, some with the vision that it sounded cool enough to be adopted. lol Do u see the sense in it, i don't for sure.

I noticed people around here use the term "invest" a lot, like when they say they are "investing" in something in PE.

This is not investing. This is speculation.

I'm still trying to realize the virtual universe dream Sayah King described to me where I have "undertaken many challenges to prosper" from "endless opportunities" to "make real money, a lot of money" " to make a fortune" "to make real money participating in a virtual universe" :wtg:
I haven't made a fortune. I haven't even made a lot of money. I did get lucky and make a bit when I sold all my stuff in 2006. But I still wanted to live that dream, so I came back. I always wanted a mod merc. I am getting close to maxing it now. I will make it even if it breaks me! I know its wishful thinking, but I want to believe it will help me get to that magic break even point someday so I can slow down my depos I have been making to skill up. I have "invested" way more money than I think a person should playing a game to just get to this point, I don't want to quit again before I potentially realize that. I will carry on as long as I can to try and get there because I am still living in the dream that video originally conjured up in my mind so many years ago. I know its speculation, I would like to believe MA would consider our "investments" in time and money and will somehow try to prevent us from loosing it all while they try to balance the game out for everyone. I dream of a situation where we could actually play for free doing what we love to do because of our investment in time and money would pay off for us, where gear and skills matter. I am skeptical, but I still have a glimmer of hope that MA does not want to kill the goose that lays their golden eggs.

You have been reading a lot of your own posts recently am guessing :cool:

There are plenty of people that have more money than sense. I am always amazed at how people can be successful in spite of themselves. I see them all around me. They fail up somehow or its that old peter principle thing kicking in. Or are just damn lucky. Sadly, I didn't get that gene, or that trust fund, inheritance, golden spoon, etc. I wish I did :laugh:

A fool and his money are soon parted they say. :wise:

You have been reading a lot of your own posts recently am guessing :cool:

Yes, I always try to include the quotes to make the point when using terms like investing around here.

A fool and his money are soon parted they say. :wise:

Which is fine, its actually opportunity for others :wtg:

good luck neverdie! dollar is the green sanitary wallpaper isn't it? :silly2:

virtually good? :hammer:

everything i read about ND surprises me. every time i wonder how stupid a single person can be...

Yet if the David|Arkadia did the exact same thing the Arkadia forums would be talking about how brilliant it was. Look at all the other tokens people are making, like someone stated before, most will be worthless but some will be worth a lot, when bitcoin was less than 5 cents nobody imagined it would go for what it does today

Yet if the David|Arkadia did the exact same thing the Arkadia forums would be talking about how brilliant it was. Look at all the other tokens people are making, like someone stated before, most will be worthless but some will be worth a lot, when bitcoin was less than 5 cents nobody imagined it would go for what it does today
Ethereum is not Bitcoin. Bitcoin is generic, with Ethereum it matters what it's made for. Apples and oranges...

I suppose ND's initial idea was to create something similar to CLD and AUD, only based on Ethereum ICO--pretty much a form of crowdfunding. As such it was a pretty cool idea and might have worked out just fine. But then he went one step further and for some reason decided the project he's crowdfunding isn't Rocktropia, it's this old "intergalactic teleportation" idea. As such it's not Rock's deeds project any more, it's more like Compet deeds--a separate software project entirely. Which in principle might have worked as well if the idea was good. Unfortunately that idea didn't even work out between planets inside one game, not to speak between different games and software companies.
The initial idea was cool and he almost got it right... but then flew off at a crazy tangent at the last moment. S*** happens.

Last edited:
Yuck

Anything NEVERDIE makes me barf! Can't stand this idea, can't stand Rocktropia, can't stand his "LOOK AT ME, I'm worth LOOKING AT" Way of doing things..

Rant over.

Resume Normal Programming

:bomb:

Nope. Would still say it is junk. This has nothing to do with ND personally.

But.. we all sit here and say how silly it is.. but cryptoworld icos are quite curious and he might get exactly what he is after. I just watched an ico explode in price this morning... although it.is mineable. The ico premise is very ponzi-ish.

So anything is possible.

Ethereum is not Bitcoin. Bitcoin is generic, with Ethereum it matters what it's made for. Apples and oranges...

I suppose ND's initial idea was to create something similar to CLD and AUD, only based on Ethereum ICO--pretty much a form of crowdfunding. As such it was a pretty cool idea and might have worked out just fine. But then he went one step further and for some reason decided the project he's crowdfunding isn't Rocktropia, it's this old "intergalactic teleportation" idea. As such it's not Rock's deeds project any more, it's more like Compet deeds--a separate software project entirely. Which in principle might have worked as well if the idea was good. Unfortunately that idea didn't even work out between planets inside one game, not to speak between different games and software companies.
The initial idea was cool and he almost got it right... but then flew off at a crazy tangent at the last moment. S*** happens.

There is still a link with other tokens and Rocktropia. The reason ND didn't link the teleport tokens with Rocktropia is because of forum outcry against it. I am neither suggesting you buy these nor calling them worthless, just interested to see what happens.

There is still a link with other tokens and Rocktropia. The reason ND didn't link the teleport tokens with Rocktropia is because of forum outcry against it. I am neither suggesting you buy these nor calling them worthless, just interested to see what happens.
Right. Like $5 said, anything's possible. While Mac figured out why. :cool:

Sure, fair enough. Like $5 said, anything's possible. While Mac figured out why. :cool:

NEVERDIE's $1.1 Billion Market Cap ICO to Boost Game Economies in Virtual Worlds - Crypto Insider (press release) (blog)

NEVERDIE's $1.1 Billion Market Cap ICO to Boost Game Economies in Virtual Worlds
[SIZE=-1]Crypto Insider (press release) (blog)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]With his avatar “Neverdie” in the Entropia Universe virtual world, Jacobs became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world and established the popular “Club NEVERDIE” on a virtual asteroid, which entered the 2008 Guinness Book of ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dwJP1kgctHXkv1M&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just would like nd to DO something instead of just talking unintelligible nonsense about vague ideas. he has a whole planet and good connections to ma to test things like the tp repair idea. when he doesn't actually implement anything ever it's useless to even speculate about it

[SIZE=-1]Marketwired (press release)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

If you read NeverDie's biography, his mother was a promoter and he is a promoter. He specializes in hype, whether it has merit or not.

NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO to Monetize Infrastructure and Drive Trillion Dollar Virtual Goods Economy as The First ... - Bloc

[SIZE=-2]Blockchain News[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Blockchain News[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In 2002 he created the iconic avatar NEVERDIE in Entropia Universe and became the first gamer to earn a million dollars within a virtual world. His virtual mining asteroid, Club NEVERDIE entered the 2008 Guinness Book of Records as the most valuable ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dvyW4Jnq7c88O9M&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

If you read NeverDie's biography, his mother was a promoter and he is a promoter. He specializes in hype, whether it has merit or not.

Right now he is not just hyping, he is trying to scam people.

That is much worse.

Back