NEVERDIE & The EGG!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
neverdie_and_the_egg.jpg

UPDATE:SOLD for $69,696.00 USD

For anyone wondering about the possible Sale of the Egg and the relevance of 696969 ($69,696 USD)

Make no mistake Im not thinking of selling it to spite anyone or because I dont Believe in the power of the Egg.. In fact the delay in hatching has increased its value tremendously in my mind

I believe the Egg is Very magical indeed. Which is why I have started the Bidding with Magical Numbers!

The time has come where I realize at least for myself that perhaps I can determine what will come out of the Egg for me.

so I will share this with you all, if the Egg is sold....

What is going to hatch out of it for me is......

"One More Crazy Summer!"

Yes baby for sure, that is what I'm dreaming of, but there is a little more to it than that which i will share with you later!!!

So Wish me well that I May have "One More Crazy Summer" courtesy of the famous Unique Green Atrox Queen Egg.

Oh ... and If it does sell, the fabulous Cheri Moon and I are gonna share our "One More Crazy Summer" With you All !!!!

Lets get this party Started.

- NEVERDIE

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
ND ,

we all know that feffs disappeared, your egg on the auction ... and now something with summer...

I think when that thing hatches a marco baby ava comes out ...

goodluck with hatching it

good luck with the sale ;)

liking the numbers lol.

woohoo ! :woohoo: the very re-return of the egg ;)
i won't buy for magical numbers but will buy it for The magical number "1" :D

i wish you well and hope you may have "ONE MORE CRAZY SUMMER"

:laugh:

I thought advertising ingame auctions is against the forum rules?

Well who cares, its ND this time!

Rules just dont apply to everyone. Thats life ;)

it's not advertising but sharing info +rep to ND for sharing us his thoughts

i might be interested in your eggthingy.

can you tell me what does it do?

why do you think it's worth 696969 peds/dinaros?

i prefer to buy in sevens if at all po0ssible:kos:

I thought advertising ingame auctions is against the forum rules?

Rules do apply to everyone. That is not a nice accusation. Read the rule:

5.1 - Auction Competition
If an item is listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread for the same item on EntropiaForum. The purpose of the EntropiaForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The EntropiaForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way.

This is not a sales thread. It is in the CND Sponsored Forum. Nevertheless, I removed the statement regarding the auction, but other than that it seems NEVERDIE is explaining his reasons for this action, not advertizing it. There have been other threads about the Egg on auction already.

This is not a sales thread. It is in the CND Sponsored Forum. Nevertheless, I removed the statement regarding the auction, but other than that it seems NEVERDIE is explaining his reasons for this action, not advertizing it. There have been other threads about the Egg on auction already.

Glad to hear :)

Thanks for clarification

agreed and i didn't made any advertising ;)

Maybe not a magical number, but can I bid an imaginary number?

GL with the sale :)

i just think its funny that YOU think ANYBODY would buy it.

still, I don't understand what is going to happen with "the egg".

mayby You just realized, how much you need for next island or whatever servers ? :p

Offering TT+10ped if can't sell in auction.

That egg will not make any sense, just another piece of collection to look at it

I fint get it... Are you selling or not? Auction here or ingame?

I offer Duchev's log 6,9,6,9,6,9 parts and a piece of paper. Just throw 100k peds into deal and we got a deal.:banana:

hmmm is it only me, or what does this all mean....

Egg = Crazy summer ?? Maybe everyone goes crazy if we have to wait til summer...`? :scratch2:

Oh ... and If it does sell, me and my honey the fabulous Cheri Moon are gonna share our "One More Crazy Summer" With you All !!!!

You're gonna give everyone 100 peds or something :scratch2::D

hmmm is it only me, or what does this all mean....

Egg = Crazy summer ?? Maybe everyone goes crazy if we have to wait til summer...`? :scratch2:

or NEVERDIE is saying that if the egg sells he can afford to have planets up by summer? :laugh:

i think it would of hatched by now only if neverdie had actualy sat on the egg like you have too on sit on an egg to hatch it. See he should have made a nest at cnd and sat in it till it hatched.

I honestly think this is really not a bad investment. Because simply MA will no doubt make what the egg turns out to. to be worth what ever the last person to pay for is worth. It's just not good for them not to. If i was not such a poor ass i would definitely consider it.

i think it would of hatched by now only if neverdie had actualy sat on the egg like you have too on sit on an egg to hatch it. See he should have made a nest at cnd and sat in it till it hatched.

Yeah, now it has rot inside because he didn't do it right and he wants to get rid of it :eek:

He is selling it via auction instead of player-to-player trade so the other player wont feel the smell before its too late ;)

:rofl:

lol I thought for a brief momment about NEverdie and the Egg ...

new gf?

oh that egg hehehhe I have always thought you had made an omelet during those 5 year hard winters on Calypso ...

uber omelet

proably once it is hatch a french chef will jump out from it and start to cook

:confused: Crazy Summer! :scratch2: So an Atrox Queen pops out and has a decent hof no where close to what you want for it. Ma obviously hasnt decided what to do with this yet or they would have done something after this long, maybe putting a rediculous price on it will influence the outcome, gl with the sale. :silly2:

or NEVERDIE is saying that if the egg sells he can afford to have planets up by summer? :laugh:
:yay: we have teh winner ! so...ND...is...:broke::tongue4: (empty?) :D
no egg sale = no planet now...hmm, what shall we do then ?

Back