NEVERDIE & The EGG!

I don't know if i like when MA do stuff like this egg thing and it drags out for years without knowing what will come from it. It's like MA will think "oh shit, it sold for a big ass of money, now we must make it realy worth the money". I my opinion i hope they have the courage to make it a low value thing it that was the thought from the begning, even if it makes the buyer angry.

Ill pay 15k ped for it thats my final offer :D

I don't know if i like when MA do stuff like this egg thing and it drags out for years without knowing what will come from it. It's like MA will think "oh shit, it sold for a big ass of money, now we must make it realy worth the money". I my opinion i hope they have the courage to make it a low value thing it that was the thought from the begning, even if it makes the buyer angry.

I am convinced that if the egg would have never been sold, it would have been traded for something like a set of PoE or similar... The high price at that time messed up all the plans.
Was it the price? Was it the new owner? No one knows...

I just want to see the EGG hatch :cool:

in my opinion it will probably be a Green Two Headed Atrox standing about 2feet tall :laugh::laugh: with the power and strenght of a Stalker :laugh::laugh: Now that would be something :laugh::laugh:

Sounds like a movie title. I'm available lol.

Am I the only one who thinks that it will just hatch into a tamed atrox, which will be the only tamed atrox?

Am I the only one who thinks that it will just hatch into a tamed atrox, which will be the only tamed atrox?

Actually, I have posted before that my theory is that it will be the only tame Atrox Queen :laugh:

with the ability to ride it and command other atrox into battle :evilking: mohahah

Little more than three hours to go, ND. ;) Dunno if you'll be having that "One More Crazy Summer!" after all. I don't doubt you know something about it. But others aren't certainly biting.

Ahh, the crazy summer... :ahh:

Little more than three hours to go, ND. ;) Dunno if you'll be having that "One More Crazy Summer!" after all. I don't doubt you know something about it. But others aren't certainly biting.

Ahh, the crazy summer... :ahh:

Ah well Ima gonna have a crazy summer anyways! With all the things I listed earlier and ....Champions League and a new bar in Rocktropia! Jamhotz baby!

Jamhot

I just check out the egg in Auction.

I dont understand why people will ever think it will do any other thing but to be an egg....

Before I have ever seen it, I have always thought ( for 3 years ) it has a tag wirten "... real life item.." or ".. special rights.." .

But the item describtion just say it is an egg and it virbrates...

I dont want to trash anyone's party, but from my humble 3 years of game play, I have learned the hard way that a lot of thing in this game is just a pipe , it doesnt do anything... but being a pipe ....

like those decorate paintings, statues, to very expensive black clothings I have bought at some fancy ingame store.

They just dont do anything but being themself... a statue, an antique rifle, a painting with circles on it, a hat or a jacket.

Why or how come people start to believe the egg will ever become something others than an egg?

I just check out the egg in Auction.

I dont understand why people will ever think it will do any other thing but to be an egg....

Before I have ever seen it, I have always thought ( for 3 years ) it has a tag wirten "... real life item.." or ".. special rights.." .

But the item describtion just say it is an egg and it virbrates...

I dont want to trash anyone's party, but from my humble 3 years of game play, I have learned the hard way that a lot of thing in this game is just a pipe , it doesnt do anything... but being a pipe ....

like those decorate paintings, statues, to very expensive black clothings I have bought at some fancy ingame store.

They just dont do anything but being themself... a statue, an antique rifle, a painting with circles on it, a hat or a jacket.

Why or how come people start to believe the egg will ever become something others than an egg?

Doesnt the description also say that its in waiting or something along those lines? :)

you had me at bacon!

Jamhot

So theres now a bid on the egg ;)

Good luck for one more summer ;)

Deathifier got it ;) gz to this:)

now it would be interesting what is in ??

Well, so far, a tamed bibo doesn't have anything to envy to a tamed atrox, so I hope it is something else...

My first time.... :

Ahhhh the Egg

Well well, I didn't expect that :)

Deathi I think you are crazy :D

Okay Now its time to party!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Huge Gratz to Deathifier, I'm sure he wont have to wait as long as i did for it to hatch..

But it certainly Hatched for me, it hatched a handsome profit that I'm going to Re-invest into "One More Crazy Summer!"

I'm gonna take Cheri Moon to Ibiza, we'll send ya'll some postcards :cool:

or maybe We'll make you a video..... ;)

Incredible, always figured it would pay off for you somehow but :eyecrazy:

Huge Gratz to Deathifier, I'm sure he wont have to wait as long as i did for it to hatch..

But it certainly Hatched for me, it hatched a handsome profit that I'm going to Re-invest into "One More Crazy Summer!"

Thats "one more (expensive) crazy summer.

Actually, I have posted before that my theory is that it will be the only tame Atrox Queen :laugh:

with the ability to ride it and command other atrox into battle :evilking: mohahah

LOL!!!!

YEP and you need to tier it up with several additional unique green Atrox Eggs

:wtg:

Mega Big Gratz to Deathifier !

I hope the Crazy summer isn't going to cost 69k $ :laugh:

HEHE !

And I was just about to invite you to put on a party at my virtual under water abode.

Its not quite a stadium under water ;)
As I do not own a Treasure Island with a lake in the middle big enough to put one under.

But I do have a neat theater, under water viewing areas of marine life and rooms spare you can rent and stay ...

There is also a few shops to meet any immediate needs.

If your heart desires you can also go top side to do some FISHING ! :wtg:

^^ Catching fish with some nice attributes to them won't be a PANE :D You 'may' find fishing equipment for your profession level & bait supplies (refrigerated tenderised atrox hatchling meat being one?) along with some of the 'catch of the day' ready cooked in the shops below.

1237_image2_large.jpg

jeremy-kipnis-6-million-home-theater.jpg

poseidon-underwater-hotel.jpg

* hint hint* *nudge nudge* an additional idea to the prior piered/suspended statium on TI. :D
Now that the egg is somewhat sorted.

Last edited:
oh that egg hehehhe I have always thought you had made an omelet during those 5 year hard winters on Calypso ...

uber omelet

proably once it is hatch a french chef will jump out from it and start to cook

Not French, Swedish. ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_gO2zReRs[/YOUTUBE]

Back