NEVERDIE & The EGG!

Good luck Deathifier

I think it means 666

As such, Lemmy will hatch out of the egg.

Akoz now owns 1/5th of Lemmy.

*yawn* I'll have an omlette (L), please.

Hot piss Death, you are a crazy man. :eek:

But, good luck with whatever you are hatching. And well, guess I was wrong ND, you'll have you Crazy Summer after all. :silly2:

Fortune favours the brave....

...or something like that

Huge Gratz to Deathifier, I'm sure he wont have to wait as long as i did for it to hatch..

But it certainly Hatched for me, it hatched a handsome profit that I'm going to Re-invest into "One More Crazy Summer!"

I'm gonna take Cheri Moon to Ibiza, we'll send ya'll some postcards :cool:

or maybe We'll make you a video..... ;)

Very nice profit indeed - I want a post card too - of course I wouldn't say no to watching the video either ;)

But I'm a pig. hahahahahaha

EDIT: forgot to gratz ya on the sale! GZ!!

I predict CND up for sale before ND's planet comes online - or at least close.

Reactions: Ter
how about?

How about one crazy summer of no taxes on CND... or free transport to and from CND??? How about something for the people that have supported your investments????
(note... I am saying that as I am currently on CND.... hahah):laugh:

Was this for real or just for show? :scratch2::laugh:

Personally I think that some MA employees got a pool together to see if they could make a worthless April Fools day egg into something. Wonder if they settled the bet on this sale or the first 100k ped sale? :silly2:

Congratulations on the sale ND!

and good luck to Deathifier. Hopefully a new DNA for TI will hatch some day soon.

ND: Gratz on the sale and have fun in Spain :cool:

DF: Gratz on the purchase! :yay:

FPC: Lets just hatch this damn egg already!!! :mad:

Gratz Neverdie... on this Inmense payoff

Gratz Deathifier hope the investment will payoff for you too...

Damn MA hatch the damn thing....

Damn MA hatch the damn thing....
Who's gonna voluntier to incubate the egg? Someone will have to sit on the thing to help it along.

Gratz on the sale ND.

DF Gratz on the buy :)

I really hope something amazing comes out of it, I can't wait to see. :popcorn:

Ahhh the egg... :)

- Deathifier

Gratzzz on your purchase.

And now sit on it for uuuuuhhhmmmm 3 years ???

nahhh, I hope MA wakes up and do something.

Greetings,

Bigdeal

or NEVERDIE is saying that if the egg sells he can afford to have planets up by summer? :laugh:

Maybe, for me it looks he want money to release another masterpiece by his wife: another crazy summer - 100% hit! Created to win the charts!! Wooot! Im sooo looking to hear cheri music! :yay: :yay: :rolleyes:

Okay Now its time to party!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

thats crazy... how could anyone bought it, call me dumb but I dont get it...
eh and gratz for selling that piece of shit for such a money. I guess that the fact it havent done anything increased the price to this lvl. I would expect the opposite.

I will say gratz to DF when something comes out of it. Now it seems "quite" early for me.

thats crazy... how could anyone bought it, call me dumb but I dont get it...
eh and gratz for selling that piece of shit for such a money. I guess that the fact it havent done anything increased the price to this lvl. I would expect the opposite.

I will say gratz to DF when something comes out of it. Now it seems "quite" early for me.

Everything's a gamble; buying the most famous "loose end" in EU isn't the worst decision someone with sufficient funds to speculate could make. One day, if there's any justice in the world, FPC have to tie that one up, and after all the hype and discussion, it's got to be something pretty impressive. I reckon it's not a bad investment at all, especially for say, a landowner?

Well done DF

Hurrikane

Gratz on the sale ND.

And gratz on the purches DF

Guess it wont be long until the gigantic sport stadium hatches from the egg ;)

Congratulations on the sale ND! :wtg:

Good luck to Deathifier, hope it pays off with a nice surprice. :yay:

/Arwen

Good luck Deathifier, hope it takes your breath away :D

Godd luck to Deathifier on the incubation and nice sale Neverdie :)

To be honest, this would be the most expensive egg that I've ever seen in my life...

Totally speechless...:rolleyes:

If and when the egg hatches, I sure hope it is replaced by another "egg" of sorts. Because what other item has led to such mystery, intrigue, laughter, imagination, and speculation??? While I'm as curious as the next person to see what the egg holds in store for its new owner, I know that I will also be sad to see it hatch.

Oh no, I got the Shakes!!! Where's my Preciousssssss....

Reactions: Wed
Back