NEVERDIE & The EGG!

The title of the OP is rather rude imo...
NEVERDIE & The EGG.
According to my momma that should have been:

The EGG & NEVERDIE.

Putting your own name upfront is unrespectfull and it shows a rather egocentric POV towards the world around you...

:cool:

Congratz Deathi, it's truly interesting to know you :)

The time has come where I realize at least for myself that perhaps I can determine what will come out of the Egg for me.

so I will share this with you all, if the Egg is sold....

What is going to hatch out of it for me is......

"One More Crazy Summer!"

Yes baby for sure, that is what I'm dreaming of, but there is a little more to it than that which i will share with you later!!!

So Wish me well that I May have "One More Crazy Summer" courtesy of the famous Unique Green Atrox Queen Egg.

Oh ... and If it does sell, the fabulous Cheri Moon and I are gonna share our "One More Crazy Summer" With you All !!!!

Lets get this party Started.

- NEVERDIE
I've read this back and now my mind is whirring. I'm starting to think we need a separate thread to try to guess, specifically, what ND actually means by all this.

My prediction is that he'll be looking to stage a competition or series of competitions where people win a holiday to Ibiza. I'm guessing maybe 20 - 30 holidays for two will be up for grabs, to include flights and accomodation. But with Neverdie being the entrepreneur that he is, there will be a twist of some kind. In my mind the twist will be that winners are expected to promote Next Island, so expect to see branded T-shirts and probably Next Island DVD disks, by the thousands, ready for installation. That said, maybe ND is smarter than that and has another, far grander, plan to indelibly capture the whole Ibiza-nightclubing culture's attention.

Bryan Adams - Summer of '69

I hope I am wrong ;) ... of course I am:cool:

I've read this back and now my mind is whirring. I'm starting to think we need a separate thread to try to guess, specifically, what ND actually means by all this.

My prediction is that he'll be looking to stage a competition or series of competitions where people win a holiday to Ibiza. I'm guessing maybe 20 - 30 holidays for two will be up for grabs, to include flights and accomodation. But with Neverdie being the entrepreneur that he is, there will be a twist of some kind. In my mind the twist will be that winners are expected to promote Next Island, so expect to see branded T-shirts and probably Next Island DVD disks, by the thousands, ready for installation. That said, maybe ND is smarter than that and has another, far grander, plan to indelibly capture the whole Ibiza-nightclubing culture's attention.
No.
They will just fly to Ibiza to party their brains out next summer.

The title of the OP is rather rude imo...
NEVERDIE & The EGG.
According to my momma that should have been:

The EGG & NEVERDIE.

Putting your own name upfront is unrespectfull and it shows a rather egocentric POV towards the world around you...

:cool:

Personaly I don't know anyone more egocentric than ND lol...

Like someone else just said, my prediction is that he won't do jack for a competition or anything for anyone. He's gonna take himself and moon to ibiza and have fun... case closed. He'll make Next Island T-shirts and sell them for 25 bucks each. I don't think any player will see any benefit from the sale of this egg... loot won't increase, taxes won't decrease, events won't be cheaper... nothing
enjoy the profit ND.. you did definitely earn it! keepin that egg for that long... dang that's patience. :wtg:

Ahhh the egg... :)

- Deathifier

Well at least i hope you learned that it is bad idea to look at auction when you are totally abosolutely out of your mind drunk :scratch2:

I love this game - people have been going on forever about how Nevedie was mental for buying the egg for such a high price in the first place, then calling him mental for putting it in auction for such a high price... then he sells it for 7 times what he paid for it and everone says gratz to the buyer rather than calling him mental for paying such a high price...?

lol double standards is what it seems to me...

Deathifier, may I please be the first person to call you mental for paying such a silly amount of money for an item no one knows what (if ever) it will do. :D

That said - good luck, I hope it really is worth what you paid for it!

ND - gratz on achieving a 700% interest rate on a 3-4 year investment! Not so mental now are you! ;)

I love this game - people have been going on forever about how Nevedie was mental for buying the egg for such a high price in the first place, then calling him mental for putting it in auction for such a high price... then he sells it for 7 times what he paid for it and everone says gratz to the buyer rather than calling him mental for paying such a high price...?

Deathifier, may I please be the first person to call you mental for paying such a silly amount of money for an item no one knows what (if ever) it will do. :D

ND - gratz on achieving a 700% interest rate on a 3-4 year investment! Not so mental now are you! ;)

Hey I already said he was crazy :D

/em *puke* :rolleyes:, nothing more to add, and gratz for both i guess.

Though would you call Deathifier mental if FPC actually did something practical with it now that Deathifier has purchased it ?

Something like say > https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/178850-neverdie-egg-8.html#post2287786

I still have enough faith that FPC (Inc MA) can manage something like this to complete multiple promises including both the Egg & Deathifiers' original sales contract for TI while Deathifier in turn has paid ND for sitting on the egg in lost income potential for 3 years after MA said they would do something special with it ;)

Also enhancing Calypso for all of us and its appeal to lure others to spend time on this planet - lower profession level participants and upward

Maybe if the egg outcome goes well, Deathifier may be willing to fork out for the stadium rights as well to complete a 5 year promise and original part of the CND sales contract ;)

^^ Possibly even add some magic by providing a more diverse scenic experience to Entropia for participants such as an underwater mega-stadium > https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/178850-neverdie-egg-12.html#post2288901 giving a possible platform to launch a new profession & social experience with other participants such as fishing !

Ah the past promises ! May they finally come to fruition :)

^^ As I see it, each have their own way, including Deathifier of providing MA/FPC with opportunities to improve and rectify past short-failings. The ball is in FPCs' court now to pickup the development cost tab to instil confidence & earn greater trust, respect & loyalty from us their clients.

PS. Yes I did spell PAIN on purpose as PANE in a previous post. I was refering to offering a comparitive yet different & limited attribute enhancement system
for avatars in Entropia using caught & cooked fish vs the AW PANE enhancement system for Health, STR, INT, STA, AGI, PSY bonuses.

^^ Maybe with the addition of catching ultra rare mutated fish at various fishing profession levels that when consumed offer a permanent attribute increase by x number of experience gain (not levels) to the associated attribute level progress to continually drive demand on undertaking the fishing profession and required equipment/bait/estate appliances.

There are plenty of things that can be done with the stadium, even when times are slow the stadium can double as a capture the flag event holodeck area with several challenging hill/maze/urban/warzone "team selected" terrain layouts whereby PvP event teams of 6 on each side have one member capture the flag and need to run to the end of the other side of the midway mark after picking up the 1000 kgs flag (slow pace) while the other team members protect the flag bearer (lit up with a 'big' hovering arrow above their avatar pointing down at them) from the opposing PvP team onslaught. :D

Each team pays the PvP event competiton team entry fee and 'Death-match' winning team takes all minus the stadium event fee ;)

Last edited:
Eggifier

I think this represents the messages detected by Neverdie, perhaps Deathifier can interpret them and I believe he will :D
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthdyAc4Y34[/YOUTUBE]

I think this represents the messages detected by Neverdie, perhaps Deathifier can interpret them and I believe he will :D
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthdyAc4Y34[/YOUTUBE]

:lolup: Deathifier just needs the right cypher key to interpret it.

Watch this one in full first to mentally attune
then the coded one Xaph provided on the egg :silly2:

[YOUTUBE]6whqCyQ6-UI[/YOUTUBE]

No.
They will just fly to Ibiza to party their brains out next summer.
Hmm... maybe you're right. I'm sure he said something along the lines of "sharing it" with people. Perhaps I took that too literally. Although I can't imagine him having the time to party all summer with a planet to promote. :D

I think I've got it; "One Crazy Summer" was a teen flick from the eighties that along with "Better Off Dead" was an early showcase for John Cusack's deadpan charm.

NEVERDIE's a bit of an actor.

He's banging on about One More Crazy Summer.

Sequel?

:)

Hurrikane

I think I've got it; "One Crazy Summer" was a teen flick from the eighties that along with "Better Off Dead" was an early showcase for John Cusack's deadpan charm.

NEVERDIE's a bit of an actor.

He's banging on about One More Crazy Summer.

Sequel?

:)

Hurrikane

Perhaps as in the Summer of the 17th doll 'The Carnival is Over':D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxqXeOEPMG8[/YOUTUBE]

Though would you call Deathifier mental if FPC actually did something practical with it now that Deathifier has purchased it ?

Yes. Gambling $70,000 dollars on something you have no idea about what it does, or what its worth is mental. Regardless of if you win or lose that gamble. :silly2:

Some people cant buy a bowl of rise, while others can buy a virtual EGG for 70k $

AND you cant even eat it :p

Yes. Gambling $70,000 dollars on something you have no idea about what it does, or what its worth is mental. Regardless of if you win or lose that gamble. :silly2:

I don't think that neither Neverdie or Deathifier did something in this game without thinking about it... And both of them never ever lost money in an investment

I don't think that neither Neverdie or Deathifier did something in this game without thinking about it... And both of them never ever lost money in an investment
Is that true though? How's Bank Neverdie doing? Turning a profit or not doing as well as hoped?

Is that true though? How's Bank Neverdie doing? Turning a profit or not doing as well as hoped?

I think it's done a good job by now... not as hoped but I think he got the 1 mil ped back

I didnt say they didn't think about it, but to make a general sweeping statement about their finances which unless you are their bank manager is pushing things a bit far...

Neverdie possibly lost money on the Bank, we know he sold out some skills a fair while back, he probably lost money he had invested in those skills given how much they are to extract. He sold a load of stuff to buy Treasure Island (which he lost the auction) at a below market price possibly losing money... the list goes on...

Deathifier (I seem to remember by his own admission) overbid on some of the last batch of DNA parts to come out - possibly losing money. and now this will possibly cost him more than he can make...

Bottom line is, no one but them knows how they do in game, and I honestly dont think these guys are super powered psychic money making machines. They took some gambles, and they paid off, but does that make them infalible? I don't think so.

Risking $70,000 on something they know nothing of what its future holds... imo mental, but hey! its paid off for them before and I wish both on them luck. Doesnt change the fact they are mental though! :D

mental freshmakers

:)))
Posted via Mobile Device

Back