NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

If he had been named "Promotor of VR" then I would just have sniggered and said yeah .. ND is Promotor of ND
Now He is promoting mostly himself and being paid by MA to make trips and attend conferences (still promoting himself).

Short .. ND is NOT a president !

tip for ND: spend more time to improve RT... should be enough for your capacity.

spend more time to improve RT... should be enough for your capacity.

He was never able to found any solution to make the economy of RT starts. He has no any maths or economy knowledge. He is not able to improve the economy of the universe.

He should simply go and repair all RT bugs, he can try what he want their, but i hope he will not participate to any decision about other planets.

A conflict of interest

Why no body see. Letting a wolf looking after the sheep.

MA didn't allow planet partners to play the game, why allow for this?

Fully agree with OP. This whole voting thing is a parody.

I have no issue with ND whatsoever, perhaps a different taste in music but I wouldn't hold that against anyone.

I would agree with most of the points of criticism above, with two additional remarks:

1. President implies some kind of authority; I do not, and will not recognise ND as having any kind of authority over me!
  2. Election? Any election running only and exclusively on FB is a total and utter joke! The thought alone is ridiculous :laugh:

Promotor? Yes, for sure....maybe even Champion or Head-Promotor...but President, give me a break.

EDIT: I actually have one other issue with ND: after reading about the TP-tax & paid jobs; I don't mind paying for a service that has value to me - but I do think that the person deciding what has value to me should be me, and not ND (irrespective of whether he considers himself to be President or not).

Last edited:
How long is a term in this presidency?

I hereby form the Lootsifer Saves PEDs Party and would like Party members to consider nominating Marco Behrman as our candidate for President.

4 freaking years! And after that, he'll probably come up with some other title to give himself. It's like Putin has come to EU.

Unlike Putin, maybe enough disdain and ridicule will make him pack it in and go away.

I'm on strike till we have real power ingame!
I will go back after all Executive Team from Mindark is changed.
Join me, show them how we can make politics too...

I hereby form the Lootsifer Saves PEDs Party and would like Party members to consider nominating Marco Behrman as our candidate for President.
O my, if ppl had even a slight hope this would bring back the old times with loot having markup, no bound items, no stuff sold directly by MA... ppl would stand in line to vote for him!

Too bad it will never happen... :(

I no longer log in because of this president thing. it was stupid

He is definitely not my president!

It was all rigged since start, if you don't see it than you are blind.

All my friends who actually bothered to vote, voted Candidate B or C.

As for ingame voting booths... do you really think that if MA wanted neverdie to get this 'position', they would not rig ingame voting?

All this mess just lowers MA credibility.

What's next?
Paying penalty for every minute I do not spend PED (shooting/mining/crafting)?
Paying for each day I do not log in?

Paying penalty for every minute I do not spend PED (shooting/mining/crafting)?

Wooowwww What a great idea. I hope ND will read this. MA and him will be able to sell deeds for avatar no-activities. All EU avatar will be concerned. IF you have no activity then you must pay 1 pec/mn, and 33% of this money will be paid to deed owners. Of course MA and ND will receive each 33% also.

+1 for the best idea how to create jobs (and money for MA and ND).

Excuse me but when did the vote ever be? I didn't see any promotion about the vote, just discovered ND became president....

Oh well, not thanks to me, for sure, a Planet Partner as President is the worst shit ever seen ingame, congratulations!

How can a Planet Partner talk for the players and act for the players interest? :D

SHAME!!!

Totally agree, this was all a sham. I really hope MA won't take ND for real when developing, otherwise EU is doomed to be dead in a few years... Just like RT.

Second problem: under the condition that we talk about "president of virtual reality", not "president of entropia universe", it actually makes more sense that the voting was outside EU, than inside it, since it allowed people interested in virtual reality, but not specifically interested in EU to vote.

If the president of virtual reality can't be voted for from within virtual reality; then what is the fucking point?

Excuse me but when did the vote ever be? I didn't see any promotion about the vote, just discovered ND became president....

Oh well, not thanks to me, for sure, a Planet Partner as President is the worst shit ever seen ingame, congratulations!

How can a Planet Partner talk for the players and act for the players interest? :D

SHAME!!!

ofc ironic : what's the problem ? Why people are not pleased to have ND as president ? Isn't ND the one who never had any success in making start RT economy ? So, why to not let him destroy the universe economy ?

ND showed us he was not able to manage a planet, make people stay and play on his planet (only few fan boys and newbies who leave as soon as they discover Arkadia or Calypso).

The only success he has, is Kong sunday hunting (only because of the big HP of the mob which provide nice weekly hofs). During 3 hours we have 100 players on RT who leave as soon as the hunting is finished.

Wow 100 hunters 3 hours per week ... what a success ^^

So for sure ND is the best to advice people on VR economy strategy ...

SHAME!!!

Was published 4 months or so here on pcf. You can not like the voting and all but you can't claim you didn't know if you read your email, pcf, or even their Facebook page.

It's a kin to not reading patch notes and complaining there was a change to a feature.

I don't like this president stuff but there was advanced warning.

Totally agree, this was all a sham. I really hope MA won't take ND for real when developing, otherwise EU is doomed to be dead in a few years... Just like RT.

We give mindark a bit too much credit. They have been quite lazy when it comes to development. :)

In terms of governance, I would have rather had a council made up of delegates from planets like a parliament rather than a president.. even though it wasn't to be a president of EU. If it is a president of EU, there needs to be a council of players to keep him in check. Too much power over people's investments.

We give mindark a bit too much credit. They have been quite lazy when it comes to development. :)

In terms of governance, I would have rather had a council made up of delegates from planets like a parliament rather than a president.. even though it wasn't to be a president of EU. If it is a president of EU, there needs to be a council of players to keep him in check. Too much power over people's investments.

I would be great if each planet had a council to discuss with PP what way to go, but they still have the same problem the President has. That MA is overall power and they do what they want. They first had hangers, then decided to use tps, then space and now they thinking about going back to tps again. So many threads blame ND for election, but no one else was stupid enough to pay for a job without pay and no job description. It doesn't matter who is President of VU if MA doesn't want to do it or feel like it will cost them then they will do it.

Was published 4 months or so here on pcf. You can not like the voting and all but you can't claim you didn't know if you read your email, pcf, or even their Facebook page.

It's a kin to not reading patch notes and complaining there was a change to a feature.

I read the original version of the voting system and didn't like it (it was possible for one person / company to have more voting power than the entire EU playerbase if they had enough followers on social media). I found out that they'd changed it completely due to a post on here, they didn't even have the decency to send an email to the address I'd registered to say that the voting system had changed to a facebook poll or give a reason.

Checking this Poll it looks like I am not alone... the advertising is really not appropriate imho considering what a president can do, hearing at ND words.

I also have some kind memories of ND, but this has been a total fiasco and MA did not help at all. How can we respect and have faith in any election when it is so blatantly manipulated. How do you hold an election with one candidate? How can you force people to use another service in order to vote? None of this makes sense. They could easily create an online form for it that requires you to log in to your account to vote. The whole facebook thing was a total joke and I had no interest in giving up my personal account to this data farm fest.

I personally do not mind Neverdie being the president at all.. But I am quite dissapointed voting went through facebook (which I personally do not have) and not through freaking in-game voting terminals that were even already in game (although non-functional) 10 years back :D

Also , completely missed any kind of communication about the elections taking place.

Also , completely missed any kind of communication about the elections taking place.

There wasnt any communication!
We had to fill a form to receive all updates and gain the right to vote... and not 1 update was sent.

If I wasnt trying to sell everything quickly and cash out, I would tell you how I really feel about this scheme.

There wasnt any communication!
We had to fill a form to receive all updates and gain the right to vote... and not 1 update was sent.

If I wasnt trying to sell everything quickly and cash out, I would tell you how I really feel about this scheme.

Many need to understand this and the main issue here. I as well sent a request for more information yet did not get any email from MA about how one should pay them the $1,000 fee.

First problem: who's fault is that no one from the people that criticized/s NeverDie didn't put their money where their mouth was and pay the registration fee?

Second problem: under the condition that we talk about "president of virtual reality", not "president of entropia universe", it actually makes more sense that the voting was outside EU, than inside it, since it allowed people interested in virtual reality, but not specifically interested in EU to vote.

Anyway, I did voted, I did convinced friends (both players and non-players to vote) and no, I was not paid for this, so yeah, Neverdie actually is my president.

How can you of all people recognize Neverdie as your president? The rules of the contest were changed after they were announced!

I believe you have a small problem with people changing the rules of things after they've started, eh?

Also, if you are playing on Calypso now, you might want to check how they changed the rules of Merry Mayhem this year after people had already started the contest. (Cyrene also did this with a mission that people had spent a lot of time and money on.)

I think you're only left with Arkadia or Toulan to play on if you practice what you preach.

First Problem: Why would I pay Mindark $1000 dollars to run for "President of Virtual Reality", who gave them the authority to take my money?

Second Problem: You are right, if the election was for the "President" of VR; voting should not have taken place on the EU platform. On that same note, this "President" should NOT be making proposals that are specific to EU since by your own admission he was "elected" at least in part by people who don't even play EU?

By your own words, he should not be making ANY proposals about EU, since he is not the "President" of EU.

Anyway, I did voted, I did convinced friends (both players and non-players to vote) and no, I was not paid for this, so yeah, Neverdie actually is my president.

You can have him.. as long as he has no power in EU.

I agree that he was not elected to be President of EU but of all VR and his JOB was to work with other companies and technologies to better VR for all. Not try and fuck us out of more money..

Not my president.

First Problem: Why would I pay Mindark $1000 dollars to run for "President of Virtual Reality", who gave them the authority to take my money?

Second Problem: You are right, if the election was for the "President" of VR; voting should not have taken place on the EU platform. On that same note, this "President" should NOT be making proposals that are specific to EU since by your own admission he was "elected" at least in part by people who don't even play EU?

By your own words, he should not be making ANY proposals about EU, since he is not the "President" of EU.

I cannot agree more! Biggest load of poppycock I have ever seen.

Strongly agree. Not my president, and not a good choice to make design decisions about this game.

Back