New #1 Mining ATH

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
hoflist.gif

A new and huge All Time High mininghof was pulled recently. Ford Fordie Imperfect from "Circle of the chosen" managed to find a Zinc deposit worth 41 922 Peds. We congratulate!

Somehow this is not a suprise to many of the players, from the recent clientloader message:
Imperial Survey Report 19 Oct 2005
The Imperial Survey teams report that the meteor impact still has left severe effects in the Calypso ground. The general level of ore and energy matters is still vastly higher compared to before the meteor debris hit. Dr Smekel of the Survey team AGO-22 says "The impact has altered the geological setup of the planet. The effects will last for a long while yet, and I believe there are several big resources out there, just waiting for a tenacious miner to find it. These are interesting times, indeed."

We also would like to congratulate Strakkan with his long awaited all time high, a 17.121 ped Durulium.

Was this the finishing HoF of the event? or is there a 50k+ hof out there still waiting?

Very cool reporting missy +rep :tongue2:

Last edited:
:eek: thats a nice one . I'd like to get something like that but somehow i think that its not so easy :D

on top of the reporting still I see :) thanks for the info Skam :)

ultimababe said:
ffs... off to spread it is then hehe

ooops...thinks evil thoughts :D

OMG that is 1 from my dads soc :S wonder if i shall call him and tell him this???
nhaa...he gonna have to c it for him self :p

thats much peds btw :p

And nice report Skam ;)

Thx for info skammy :D Very nice to see that there are huge deposits like this in the ground, congrats to the guy that got it!

Back