new 10th place in ATH

Deepa

Provider
Society
Berkut Squad
Deepa Crosser
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

amps yes -103. Cash deposits yes. over 300 a month.
2K prospecting, 105 ore seeker

and yes - the biggest part of money will stay ingame. I dream of some gears.
and no - I am not going to blow ore market. send me offers to pm.
:wtg:

Last edited:
YaY to High! :yay:
Go Go Go Deepa

Firing Squad, line up! Seek and destroy!
:D

is that... pvp4? :laugh:

how long did that take you to drill up?

Looking at your background shot makes me want to come down from space :vampire:

Gratz on a very nice find

:holyshit: You NOT just tell folks there's a tower in PVP4 to sit by before you minded it up? :jawdrop:

Are you :shots: or just :loco: ?

Please PLEASE tell us it's outside PVP4.

Gratz :D with the markup it reaches a great value

lol - sure looks nice with a number XXIV :D

Gratz again!

..and also nice to see the old OF105 still can do the job after all those L's and whining ppl. ;)

gratz man ... so nice i waiting for same :laugh:

Gratz, that is a nice find:D

Congratz! Thats a lot of Narc!! :laugh:

well you will have enough peds now to buy tons of new probes and bombs, GZ! :yay:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just need to :laugh: at where you took that screenie and covering coords. Brilliant;) Now every pk-horne wannabe-uber will be running trough PVP4 looking for your tower... Rep for that. Make em suffer while rest of us enjoy the game.:D

And huge :yay: for the tower.

Woooo... Not bad. :D

Gratz!!!!

:cheer:

gratz to your mega loot, i'm sure all pker are the next days are on the way in pvp4 :laugh:

gratz to your mega loot, i'm sure all pker are the next days are on the way in pvp4 :laugh:

Deepa being the leader of one of top 50 socs will for sure have a dozen of tough Berkut Squad guys to keep PVP4 nice and safe place to enjoy the south Amethera's air, bros :)

Gratz on ATH, i'll be looking for the tower in pvp4 (even tho it might not even be there).

Deepa being the leader of one of top 50 socs will for sure have a dozen of tough Berkut Squad guys to keep PVP4 nice and safe place to enjoy the south Amethera's air, bros :)

Bring em on! :vampire:

Gratz on ATH, i'll be looking for the tower in pvp4 (even tho it might not even be there).

If it was my tower I'd be sorely tempted to make it look like it - keeps you guys on your toes :)
:handgun::tower:

Big gratz, saw this one as it lit up the chat window, and my jaw dropped ofc :eek:

Gratz on a super nice find - Glad to see this one wasn't given to some lvl2 prospector :D

Hmmm might very well be a top50 soc, but I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 of the right people could take out the entire soc in pretty short time :)

There is a worlds difference from being in Top50 and being in Top10, even a huge difference from being in top10 and being the number1 skilled soc :)

Hmmm might very well be a top50 soc, but I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 of the right people could take out the entire soc in pretty short time :)

There is a worlds difference from being in Top50 and being in Top10, even a huge difference from being in top10 and being the number1 skilled soc :)

Good old days :) with new uber guns of 250+ dmg it is just a matter who pulls the trigger first ;)

Nice to see ubers so excited about this find, though...

wow..very nice!

Big grats on a big find :) !

Grats on a very nice find :)

Just bring A LOT of heavy firepower to protect u when u gather ur minerals (if it's inside pvp4)... u wont bring ubers like VVV down with peashooters thats for sure;)

Good old days :) with new uber guns of 250+ dmg it is just a matter who pulls the trigger first ;)

I very much doubt anyone in berkut could use those guns effectively anyways ;)

True, but:

1. 250+ damage is still not enough to kill a growing amount of people in at least top5 socs.

2. How many ppl do you have in soc that can use these weapons ?

3. You have to hit them as well ;)

Back