New and yber

ProActive Mango

Stalker
New and yber items should be introduced into game with really good stats, better than we have on UL gear atm..
Say if we had yber yber items but only in a limited version there would be a high demand for such items and generate more crafting or hunting perhaps mining.

Events would be way more "fair" sence all items that is best in slot per category is limited so everyone can get their hands on these items without having 400,000ped...

This would create a more fair enviroment for tournaments in the future, and all the current UL gear is still best used in every day life as grinding gear.. not event gear.

any toughts?

How would this be fair to those who already put in so many cash in their gear, creating markup for looted weapons, tiering, for vendor weapons? And they are many.
If winning weapons and items would be required for events, why wpuld people bother to get the prizes from the vendor if they will be rendered useless bby this new series of limited weapons?
In the past few years many people started crafting big time, some materials have now more markup than ever, tings are moving and there's a big demand for mining and crafting atm...
Events are pretty fair now, you can still do good with limited equipment liek so mane already have....

It sounds to me like you're looking for an event, a competition, where you don't have to spend much but have a chance to get top place. There was such an event but due to extremly low popularity it was removed - Battle Simulator. Did you try that when it was running? There were some prizes, in PED and also some markup, but not by the thousands of PEDs... or you want to spend NOTHING to have a chance at the prize worth tends of thousands of PEDs? :D
It's still possible, but you have to work your ass off, grind PEDs and acquire gear with money made ingame but I'm assuming you're not into hard work either, just the free tickets for the big prize. Sounds fair for everyone right? Sounds like you're asking for EP4 :)

How would this be fair to those who already put in so many cash in their gear, creating markup for looted weapons, tiering, for vendor weapons? And they are many.
If winning weapons and items would be required for events, why wpuld people bother to get the prizes from the vendor if they will be rendered useless bby this new series of limited weapons?
In the past few years many people started crafting big time, some materials have now more markup than ever, tings are moving and there's a big demand for mining and crafting atm...
Events are pretty fair now, you can still do good with limited equipment liek so mane already have....

It sounds to me like you're looking for an event, a competition, where you don't have to spend much but have a chance to get top place. There was such an event but due to extremly low popularity it was removed - Battle Simulator. Did you try that when it was running? There were some prizes, in PED and also some markup, but not by the thousands of PEDs... or you want to spend NOTHING to have a chance at the prize worth tends of thousands of PEDs? :D
It's still possible, but you have to work your ass off, grind PEDs and acquire gear with money made ingame but I'm assuming you're not into hard work either, just the free tickets for the big prize. Sounds fair for everyone right? Sounds like you're asking for EP4 :)

You with you yber gear can still grind and make alot of peds offside to to events, why should you have the hole cake just because you have the ability to buy everything at whim?
Sounds very greedy in my ears..
My idea makes it so that ALL can gear no matter how big their wallet irl is and we all can compete and call the best player the best player, not the richest player but who is an avg joe when it comes to gaming and competitions.

Go out and nuke away with you yber gear rest of the year and make peds but leave the event to everyone who has enough skills and not how big of a wallet ythey have..

There are L versions of mayhem category winners already...
There are L versions of armors and armor plates required....
There are L versions of the amps reqiured...

I mean..what else do you want? You want to get a t10 limited category winning gun? Well you will have to pay the MU to get a high tier value one....

That's literally one of the biggest reasons to buy UL weapons, the fact that you don't lose tier progression...

Anyways...why are some players always trying to nerf UL gear that people spend lots of peds on? :D

okay i think we are missing the point here, what im after is that the upper bracket of weapon and armours should only contain limited versions and no ul versions..
limited gears that is only used during events and has better stats then anything we currently have.
You could use these limited weapons and armours or you could use your ul gear, but the limited event gear is going to be better.
And we have enough of event in calypso to jusify event gear, these items should be dropped in hunting, crafting bp´s and in rare findings when mining.

Rest of the year you could shoot with your ul gear and do codex and farm mu stuff...

Make limited stuff useful... its just weird how UL items are always better...

UL weapons should have 60% efficey and limited weapons should have 90% efficeny sence ppl are paying mu on it..
its just crazy.

Make limited stuff useful... its just weird how UL items are always better...
This is not true. UL items are not always better. But I suppose I’m fine with this misconception. Keep the L time MU as low as possible :)

You with you yber gear can still grind and make alot of peds offside to to events, why should you have the hole cake just because you have the ability to buy everything at whim?
Sounds very greedy in my ears..
Most of my placement in events is with rented gear, not with my own gear. The main prizes of these events have almost always been other items designed to give you an edge in these events. If the prizes will be useless, people would stop participating like they are now..
And even the whole gear in the game cannot guarantee you a win or even a placement. I already said and others had too, there are people placing top 10 in the events already with limited gear... what else do you need us to help you with so you can participate? :D
Again, it sounds like you want an event where everyone is equal in gear and the gear is almost free. This sounds like the battle sim that almost no one wanted so it will not happen as it already has been tested :D

How about you look at these events and you give it a shot with what you have? Learn what they are all about before you ask the game to break so you can play it too, but for free?

im not talking about the winnings of events to be limited weapons, you missunderstand my every post i make here.

Keep the UL prizes.

Introduce new L items AWAY from event prizes... CREATE NEW BP´s, new loot in hunting, new loot in rare mining that can only be used in events.
These new items that you find, NOT in an event but from normal grinding the game should be better then our current UL & L gear.

These new items will have great MU and they will require ore and hunting loot to be able to craft..
They will only be used in events.

im not talking about the winnings of events to be limited weapons, you missunderstand my every post i make here.

Keep the UL prizes.

Introduce new L items AWAY from event prizes... CREATE NEW BP´s, new loot in hunting, new loot in rare mining that can only be used in events.
These new items that you find, NOT in an event but from normal grinding the game should be better then our current UL & L gear.

These new items will have great MU and they will require ore and hunting loot to be able to craft..

I refer back to my original post...

You are basically asking for obsolescence of all current equipment :)

Keep the UL prizes.

You are pretty much the Armatrix series newly introduced, items used by many to win placements in top 10 in all categories. Ofc MA should throw away their work of the last few years so you can win events for free, no investment or anything.
Should they also give you some limited rings with 10% focused blow, 100% critical damage and 30% reload?
What kind of prizes do you wish to win with this limited (but great MU) gear?

No. This is a terrible suggestion, for obvious reasons already stated above.
People spend a lot of their hard earned real money to acquire the best gear.
It takes money to make money.
But you want big rewards for little investments.
So tell me, who is it being greedy?

There already is L items that are capable of completing.
Mayhem is also mostly luck anyways, with having to find 5k bonus points to win.

Last edited:
I've thought of this before, and I think something that could make sense is a series of limited weapons that can't be tiered, but have high base dps and level requirements. Something that would give more options for people with a lot of skills. for instance, a gun with 75% efficiency and 180 DPS that takes level 130 laser sniper or blp sniper to max. The only difference being that the gun doesn't tier, so it doesn't have real advantages over the current top end T10 weapons, but it gives someone with a lot of skills who doesn't currently own a high tier weapon a nice option to play around with having more dps or maybe even just have a weapon in a category other than the main weapon they own (Like they have a short ranged main weapon.). It would also have the advantage over other limited weapons of keeping higher end dps throughout it's lifespan. Aside from this idea, I do think a few more limited options of the current system should come into play. Like armatrix series that have around 120-125 DPS. This creates more of a market for high tier top end in survival and time trial events, but still puts players with UL gear at the advantage of having as many attempts as they want at the event and not having to pay really high markup for the chance at winning the time trial that could be ruined by RNG, inexperience, and other factors that limited weapon users will face when competing.

Back