New Avatar Pics!

Bad thing is: Clothes look shit now. I will post comparison pics of me and my wife later

attachment.php

attachment.php

My new one

awesome!!!

Skin and hair color way way to dark sadly, not even close to what it looked like in the creation process.

Awesome :D very well done!

awesome!

lovely to see all the colors for hair/eyes that we seem to be able to choose!! yay!! :yay:

Cheers......I call this my "My Sexy Russian gymnast in America look" I like it, Daisy like it, Its all good :yup:

PS cheers for all the reps....ofc i agree with each and every one of you :D

most fun in EU I have had in a log time

entropia_2013-01-22_21-28-39-30.jpg

and Yes one of them is me

Me as Angel Pig

Tell me those blue shorts with the Entropia logo aren't the default underwear now... :mad:

that made me think of Fat Albert hahahahahaha

hahahahahah thats is my avatar ! guys pls help me to fix it :(( i was too smoke when make it:D

Me as Angel Pig

I don't think MA was expecting such kind of avatar,
at least this showes a high diversity in the creation.

Hey MA, can I have 3 eyes and a light saber ? ;)

chodettr0007.jpg

I'd like to thank Mindark for the funniest update in the close to 6 years I've been on Calypso.. :laugh:

Made my Tuesday at work go a bit faster. :wtg:

Me, randomly generated (I chose not to remake avatar right now):
randomhuskie.jpg

:laugh:

For some reason reminds me of this guy:

I'll "improve" it later on. Might even make a poll for the best look.

Not too bad imo, I could do without the collar of my pleat coat going through my clown mask's chin though lol. Btw even the "skin" of the Mad Clown Mask is darker now lol.

I used to be an adventurer like you but then I took VU14 in the knee...

vu14fat.jpg

Actually just postponed the recreating till next time and this was evidently the best EU attempt to recreate the old appearance - most features such as the jaw shape are the same. Not sure where the additional 50kg come from :silly2:

I don't think MA was expecting such kind of avatar,
at least this showes a high diversity in the creation.

EU might just lay claim to having the FUGLIEST player-base of any MMOG. :eyecrazy:

vu14fat.jpg

Actually just postponed the recreating till next time and this was evidently the best EU attempt to recreate the old appearance - most features such as the jaw shape are the same. Not sure where the additional 50kg come from :silly2:

OMG you let yourself go since the last vu!

vu14fat.jpg

Not sure where the additional 50kg come from :silly2:

That happens when you get older in-game...not enough adventure, too many Nutrio Bars between meals. :silly2:

As someone already said somewhere else...the ones who chose lighter skin ended up creating avatars that look like they should be lying on a gurney in the morgue.

vu14fat.jpg

omg laughing straight for 5 mins now hardly can type

edit: ok can breath now. Adipositas will be our biggest problem in future lol

As someone already said somewhere else...the ones who chose lighter skin ended up creating avatars that look like they should be lying on a gurney in the morgue.

I chose light skin on mine....
attachment.php

Screw gangnamstyle. Here is udinamstyle....

gee thnx MA..

I present to you "Tervis at your servis" EU edition (+rep to whoever gets the reference):

eufervis.jpg

eufervisbody.jpg

Just look at this sexy beast! It's a sexual tyranossaurus!

Last edited:
Back