New Avatar Pics!

I posted this in another thread, but this is where I should have done it, here it is, I am pretty please with it:

1_630036.jpg

2_320096.jpg

3_905946.jpg

4.jpg

5_941840.jpg

6.jpg

Me want female avatar! NOW ! :D
Can we please have Gender Bender (L) 1 use

ugh

Two pics before I clicked exit and then ingame. Ingame I am not what I wanted

inside_being_fixed_thumb.jpg

Not really happy, skin color ok......... eyes are sunk into my head and upper lip is smaller.
after_exit_thumb.jpg

Now here is Roni, he is pretty much happy with the outcome......
roni_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
MA will fix it, it definitely something wrong with new avatar system. In creation room all looks ok, but in game :laugh: .Boobs of my ava turned to football balls, and with so wide hips my avatar can give birth to Proteron :lolup:

Ok, I finally decided I'm going with this:

The smug face of a true alpha male!

huskie14final.jpg

Complete with a powdered wig for badassedness! Also tell me this isn't a profile worth imprinting in coins!

huskie14finalside.jpg

The smoking hot body of a legitimate sex machine:

huskie14finalbody.jpg

Looking dramatically into the horizon with the chin held high, like a boss!

huskie14finalbodydramatic.jpg
:lolup:
You for sure deserve the #1 price!

I am quite pleased at my results.
Skin & Hair could be a bit lighter, maybe a few tweaks to body, but overall, better.
And closer to my real life looks than before, still a bit far off though.
Also, had no pictures of my avatar front on in VU10-12, so VU9 for you all.

Also, this is the most entertaining VU I have ever had. :D

Love the way the hairstyles grow INTO your neck/back if you're not super-skinny.

Menace

Skin & Hair could be a bit lighter, maybe a few tweaks to body, but overall, better.

You look pretty good.

Thanks for posting.

Interesting new avatar. I struggled to age my new avatar from boy to a man appearence. We get another shot at it in a week yeee harr!!! Might go for more rugged look than attraction on the next attempt.

Rick

Gipsyes everywhere...was expecting to happen at one point....

Thanks for posting.

Interesting new avatar. I struggled to age my new avatar from boy to a man appearence. We get another shot at it in a week yeee harr!!! Might go for more rugged look than attraction on the next attempt.

Rick

No problem.
I believe I lowered the age a bit too much. The height is at 3/4 of max.
I will flesh him out and try to age slightly as well as lightening skin/hair when I can (I can remake again in a week right?).

Good luck aging yours a bit and getting the rugged handsomeness. :D

Cherries and I decided to wait another day to do our real avatar change. These are the bodies they randomly gave us.

Here are two before and after pics and one funny graphics problem after we used the tp.

I thought I had walked into the movie Avatar.

Here is one bug we found with the island shirts.
Hobbits are visiting the town! ;):rolleyes:

I took on board the comments about ending up dark and fat but still managed to give myself a set of jowls and turkey neck that would embarrass a retired navvy.

I was hoping for a rangey, pale boyish look - I'm already old and portly and weather-worn enough in real life without reflecting this in a fantasy game!

Meh!

I took on board the comments about ending up dark and fat but still managed to give myself a set of jowls and turkey neck that would embarrass a retired navvy.

I was hoping for a rangey, pale boyish look - I'm already old and portly and weather-worn enough in real life without reflecting this in a fantasy game!

Meh!

hehe, cool pic, looks like something out of Skyrim ;)

Is it just me or do ALL the slender Male avatars look like they've been taking massive amounts of Estrogen? (man boobs)?

My avatar is short and fat cuz I didn't want the man-boob look..... :(

Menace

Reactions: das
Is it just me or do ALL the slender Male avatars look like they've been taking massive amounts of Estrogen? (man boobs)?

My avatar is short and fat cuz I didn't want the man-boob look..... :(

Menace
Check any male shirt (for example orange one) from the top in item info window, and you will get answer on your question... :(

I do have more facial expression.. so that's nice

my shirt shows belly button in the after pic... the new clothes are weird.

Cherries and I decided to wait another day to do our real avatar change. These are the bodies they randomly gave us.

Here are two before and after pics and one funny graphics problem after we used the tp.

I thought I had walked into the movie Avatar.

Ooou I want to be Avatar too ;D

like many males .. bulls neck ^^

looks quite good except for the shoulders

Here's my side by side.

old_vs_new.jpg

2011 on the left, the now on the right. Not terrible if it wasn't for the elongated neck muscles.

ye quite nice if there wasn´t the bulls neck ..

Finally after several hours, I done it.

I was trying to recreate my original avatar, how I planned to create it in 2005 (but without limitations, we have back than). One from 2007 (screenshot from 2013) just for reference, how close I could recreate it in 2007 (due to system limitations). Still not perfect, but way more closer to what I wanted.

Screenshot from recreation room, while ingame lighting bugged (maybe I will make skin color a bit lighter after Mini VU).

nikto_2005-2007-2013.jpg

P.S. Just notice mistype, should be "2007-2013", but lazy to fix it and reupload :)

i like your remake! quite nice (at least in creation room)

Well, here's the new me...I didn't think it was the disaster everyone else has been complaining about, but I will agree on a few things...the colors are not accurate between avatar creation screen & game world; the skin is a few shades too dark and too tanned; I like pale skin as that typically goes with red hair. It was difficult to choose a suitable "real" red hair, as the "fire engine red" and punk pinkish red were alongside blue and pink/purple, for some reason, and not orange. It would probably be logical to have brown and orange-ish on either side of red in the color palette slider, and have weird-ass colors like purple, pink, green, blue, etc. off on their own on one extreme end of the slider. That would help you choose shades of hair that are more natural. I had to choose a darker hair color than I would've liked because of this.

Also, the body shape--at least the lower half of the body--gets exaggerated between avatar creation & game world; I think my butt and hips were about 25% larger in-game than the way they appeared in the avatar creation screen. I thought it was goofy how far wide apart my thighs were when I was running, I look like I'd just given birth to a donkey. The rest seemed pretty good. I didn't even have much of an issue with avatar height; I picked a height about 75% from the max and my avatar is taller than most, without being a freak of nature--and that's not much different from previous avatar creations.

So MA, if you're paying attention: Position the "natural" hair colors adjacent to each other in the color palette slider, and put the punk Barbie colors off to one side, making it easier to choose a natural shade. Reduce the bottom half of the size scale by 25% from creation-to-gameworld, and make the skin color accurate. But other than this, my avatar looks better.

Before:

Before:

After - Avatar Creation:

After - Actual Avatar:

LOVELY look in creation room!!! unfortunatly also a bit different in Game then :-/

Really Hope Mindark fixes clothes soon! Otherwise I need them to put bow and arrows in game to match my hat.
before:

after:

too much phong shading as it is. They need more reflection layers, etc. Hopefully they crank up interior lighting items to match the density of the new avatar meshes.

hahahahha. great hat!

The development of an Aio:

VU10 (was made like.. 2010 I guess..)

VU14 (2013!!!!!111oneoneone)

So much better! Gone from barbie to a disney character. YES! (Bring back PE and GameBryo! ;))

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Here is what I looked like in the creation room with makeup...didnt QUITE come out the same...I sure wish it did..I loved it!

Lexi

ouuu yes this looks goooood

Entropia = Ghettopia!

A classless universe! :(

(Picture taken from THIS thread by Urso)

That's all we needed.

LMAO!!!! HILARIOUS!!!
I´m to sexy for my shirt.. to sexy for my .. sooo sexy it hurts!

Before VU14:
image_483884.jpg

And Now with Full VU 14 upgrade:
image.jpg

WTF ????

WHAT IS IT??? :D

Other than the Bill Goldberg shoulders and the skin tone I'm not too upset with how my avatar turned out...I just have a little bit of a pucker face going on.

Other than the Bill Goldberg shoulders and the skin tone I'm not too upset with how my avatar turned out...I just have a little bit of a pucker face going on.

Looks like you want to kill someone! :laugh:

Avatar turned out ok :yay:, I not liking my clothes :mad:

vix.jpg

going to have to live with it :eyecrazy:

Vixx2.jpg

Back