New Avatar Pics!

Is anyone else now seeing everything darker than before - like the contrast has gone to shit or half the lights in the service centres are off???

yep.

including avatars :D

The f... is this ? :laugh:

067b4d388e2e.jpg

it's a small npc :) be careful not to step on him !

Me and my avatar....

...with a little lighter skin and a 'badger beard'........

....oh, and a zit too!!

Now, I don't want this to sound bizarre, but I now feel a lot more connected to my avatar than before and feel a lot more enthusiasm to 'improve' his life on Calypso - makes me wonder if this was explicitly intended by MA.

....oh, and a zit too!!

Now, I don't want this to sound bizarre, but I now feel a lot more connected to my avatar than before and feel a lot more enthusiasm to 'improve' his life on Calypso - makes me wonder if this was explicitly intended by MA.
Very good work! :)
Some minor adjustments required IMHO (it would be way easy to make them, after MA will fix skin tone):
1) Jaw area - make it a little bit more narrow on the sides and maybe a bit round.
2) Eyes - move it a bit closer to nose and a bit close them.
3) Eyebrows - make them more bushy (style somewhere on the left, maybe #2, but not sure).

And it would be very close.
Later with makeup mask you could light up some parts of your beard and some details to avatar skin (including zit too!! ;) ).

My avatar total different from me in RL, never planned to do it similar in either way.

Let me guess... you are your avatar?

Hmmm... where have I heard THAT before? :cool:

....oh, and a zit too!!

Came out pretty good dude!

I don't think I could model my avatar after my RL image :laugh:

This is my result, changed my hair from cornrows to mohawk but still all blue :D

And made my eyes wicked, also edited face a little. Rest is pretty much still all the same... happy with the result.

I happy with my avatar too and will adjust it better next week.

Still, no nipples stand out, it just plain blank...:tongue2: should make a support case about these missing items.

Profile is good, front is OK.
Looking forward to my surgery next week with Dr.Mahmooood xD

... still waiting for that afro hairstyle!

Waiting?
Afro hairstyle is an option, or is that only for female?

Profile is good, front is OK.
Looking forward to my surgery next week with Dr.Mahmooood xD

... still waiting for that afro hairstyle!
Waiting?
Afro hairstyle is an option, or is that only for female?
I thing, what he was talking about a hairstyle from his avatar pic:

If so, it's gone since 2007 and still not returned.

But I can choose afro in avatar creation, for my F ava...
Didn't seen it, while I was recreating my avatar, unless I completely forgot about that. But most likely not, since I was browsing all of them at least four times, while searching for classic "shiny bald" hairstyle (it's gone that VU).

Last edited:
Chrome Before / After

Chrome Pre-VU14: Hair was white like I wanted it, skintone matched exactly what I set in the avatar creation center, my metal coat looked great, and my unique makeup mask worked after waiting like... 2 years from VU10 / CRY update.

chrome_pre_vu14.jpg

chrome_pre_vu14_2.jpg

Chrome Post-VU14: Hair is grey even though I selected white, skintone isn't even friggin' close what I set in the avatar creation center, my metal coat (as well as my other custom clothing) looks like ass, and my unique makeup mask doesn't work... again.

Not impressed at all, MindArk.
:dunce:

chrome_post_vu14.jpg

chrome_post_vu14_2.jpg

P.S. Gotta love the green-hued skintone outside... :duh:

Chrome Pre-VU14: Hair was white like I wanted it, skintone matched exactly what I set in the avatar creation center, my metal coat looked great, and my unique makeup mask worked after waiting like... 2 years from VU10 / CRY update.

Chrome Post-VU14: Hair is grey even though I selected white, skintone isn't even friggin' close what I set in the avatar creation center, my metal coat (as well as my other custom clothing) looks like ass, and my unique makeup mask doesn't work... again.

Not impressed at all, MindArk.
:dunce:

P.S. Gotta love the green-hued skintone outside... :duh:

I hate how polished chrome looks at the moment, like dull lead more like. Even my Eon armour is looking dull and lifeless. I hope for the best on Tuesday.

Didn't seen it, while I was recreating my avatar, unless I completely forgot about that. But most likely not, since I was browsing all of them at least four times, while searching for classic "shiny bald" hairstyle (it's gone that VU).

I don't recall seeing it while I was helping hubby create his, although step daughter has an afro.

Good job on the face though :)

I hate how polished chrome looks at the moment, like dull lead more like. Even my Eon armour is looking dull and lifeless. I hope for the best on Tuesday.
Most likely it will take months (too many things broken less or more) :(

If they care at all to fix all that mess - in 2007 I got simple reply, what "it's intended to be that way"... :mad:
Me: Urban Nomad Grey Briefs (M) - lost black belt, and looks like plain "noob briefs", but shorter.

Support: Urban Nomad Grey Briefs (M) - We have discussed this with our designers. We received the information that the color fields on these briefs have been changed so they only have one color field. Unfortunately the black belt will not be readded.

After last VU they look even worse, already even not dark grey, and not light grey, just dirty white instead. And they cut off part of belt in front. Originally it was black belt + dark grey (only one mail underwear with normal colors).

VU 14.0:
urban_nomad_grey_briefs_m_-_vu_14.0.jpg

P.S. That just one example a lot of other clothes was changed (in worse way) and never reverted back.

Last edited:
Back