New Avatar System bug

In-game message:

Greetings Entropians, we would like to inform all participants that they will have another opportunity to redo their avatar appearance after the VU patch scheduled for early next week.

But if I still can't be white... what's the point? :)

I have a HD 7850 OC 1gb, after 1, 2 min in Twin Peaks, I get below 10 fps, not playable. Before VU I had around 40~fps in Twin on High settings@rez1680x1050.....and of course I tried to match my hair colour with gremlin and ended a very dark blue hair!!not even close like at avatar creation.

second opportunity to make avatar early next week, iun game message.

It would be nice if we had more than one chance at a time I.e. you can reenter the avatar creator for a couple of days tweaking your avatar as many times as you want rather than one go and your screwed.

I know we're going to get another go next week but I get the feeling even then a lot of people won't be happy with the result.

I wasn't able to get the camera to move down below the waist.

At the top left of the creator window, I saw 4 items that could be selected; Body & Face were two of them, the other two I can't remember now. But clicking to select either Body or Face allowed the camera to zoom in or out accordingly. It worked pretty well. Just sharing in case it doesn't change for the avatar do-over next week.

I wanted a tanless white avatar and got a ovely tanned very ugly burnt blonde...PLease fix her back !!!!

I love how it made everybody fat by default, including all the NPC's!

This is a classic example of MindArk ignoring the saying "If it's not broke don't fix it".

I wanted a tanless white avatar and got a ovely tanned very ugly burnt blonde...PLease fix her back !!!!

Yeah, me too. I don't want to look like some Jersey Shore Guidette.

Guidettes

Back