Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

I have, and I know what efficiency means.

Loot 1.0 weapons efficiency were converted based on their DPP,
Loot 2.0 weapons DPP and Efficiency are not tied together, they can have high DPP and low efficiency and vice versa, whereas loot 1.0 weapon has high efficiency because its DPP is high.

I also know that efficiency gives more loot, 0.7% per 10% efficiency.

I've asked for you to elaborate what you mean, but you keep saying that I have to do my research to find out what "efficiency paramter will tell you".

I'll move on, and wish you good luck with your future endevours.
There really wasn't much more to elaborate on? Efficiency tells you the efficiency of the weapon and what you wrote above is common knowledge and you allready knew this so Idkn what you are going on about here?

I don’t want to speak for Chairman here, but I think he may have thought you were implying that a 1.0 gun with let’s say 70% efficiency is some how subpar tt returns vs the same efficiency 2.0 gun.

I don’t want to speak for Chairman here, but I think he may have thought you were implying that a 1.0 gun with let’s say 70% efficiency is some how subpar tt returns vs the same efficiency 2.0 gun.
Ahh no it was just a generalization since most oldschool guns has low efficiency. So it was all about some hurt feelings? Sorry then ^^

I don’t think it was about feelings, just some clarification was all. Thanks for clearing that up, I was also curious as to what you meant as well.

I don’t think it was about feelings, just some clarification was all. Thanks for clearing that up, I was also curious as to what you meant as well.
in my defense I replied "The efficiency will tell you." and repeated it 3x times :p

As you can infere from devs notes the key parameters of HUNTING TOOLS (all sort including chips)
are
DPP that according to devs the higher the better because moved the "drop bar" from more CHANCES to get shrapnels to more chances to get items (it can be also OIL Residue, not mandatory to get good part of loot, just more items comapred to shraps)
EFF that the higher the better due to higher eff command better return (that is always in a sinewafve so the effects need not just 10 kills)

These combine with LOOTER Level of gamer that increases as well amount of loots extracted from monster

There is NO statemetn from Devs that effect of Looter and Efficiency are linear, but it is common opinon that they are (take good note of this)

There is not a celar opinion of ineractions between looter and eff, even if it is a common goal to look for 60 looter to unlock latest hidden)

IMK2 90.4 is just like lp40 91 eff.... 2.0 is a FEN and Mayhem "tag"

Do we know how looter level works vs monster level?

Not really other than "Data suggests it doesn't"

On topic:
To people suggesting that Camo Arms BGH has too low base DPP to warrant the price tag, or whatever other silly reason (gun being slow, gun being incompatible with amps due to slowness etc). Go on EW weapons, filter Name != (L) and DPS > 70. Sort by DPP, look at the weapons around the CABGH and compare price tags. Also check all the weapons above CABGH in the list and make a mental note of roughly how many better base DPP weapons there are in the game (With similar or higher dps) :)

Its nothing new that auctions with bidding tend to bad results. Also people usually like to go in at last day with offer. People like me and many others dont like bidding at all. We all prefer a buyout that sounds reasonable.

Its nothing new that auctions with bidding tend to bad results. Also people usually like to go in at last day with offer. People like me and many others dont like bidding at all. We all prefer a buyout that sounds reasonable.
Especially on a forum that about 10 people look at.

yeah best way to sell is and always gonna be via ingame trade or auction
I do like that the guy is open and honest though, breath of fresh air compared to some of the trolls on the forums

It's very different leagues. Yes, a bike is fine if you're limited on money, you don't really need a car...
But honestly I think you're much better off using Ls instead of going UL, if the only choice you have is Zorra.

Heck, you're probably better using a badass L like

98Nfnki.png

PM for a discounted price on these =)))
I know you are being sarcastic, but to clarify for players who read this to learn: 20%efficiency can not make up the difference you pay in markup for L weapons. L weapon you burn for an hour or so, and lose minimum 30 ped if it's low level gun per hour, which 1% more loot can not make up for. Especially for an hour.

Another Camo BGH dropped but the Marbers seems slow still.

I know you are being sarcastic, but to clarify for players who read this to learn: 20%efficiency can not make up the difference you pay in markup for L weapons. L weapon you burn for an hour or so, and lose minimum 30 ped if it's low level gun per hour, which 1% more loot can not make up for. Especially for an hour.
Yes an no. I was sarcastic about LP80 perf but not in general for L.
Zorra is so bad you are better off using some L. UL are for those that grind more and grinding with Zorra is pretty bad. Unless it's like 2-3k. I think LC150 below 110% can be better maybe (for that lvl)?
There are grinders that stay L, like fluske but at high level it's cheaper to go for L old school...

There are melee L weapons below 105%. Some you can even get for TT from freinds. With good amps, you get a pretty usable combo, so no paying delta amps for Zora.

LP80 Perfected is a different league. Definitely not good for grinding. It has great DPS, EFF, DPP but very expensive because it's hard to make... Maybe fit for a little fun, team hunts, big mobs. Just as Grindhouse is not for log term use and those are so bad at 0% eff... yet ppl still like them...

Last edited:
Yes an no. I was sarcastic about LP80 perf but not in general for L.
Zorra is so bad you are better off using some L. UL are for those that grind more and grinding with Zorra is pretty bad. Unless it's like 2-3k. I think LC150 below 110% can be better maybe (for that lvl)?
There are grinders that stay L, like fluske but at high level it's cheaper to go for L old school...

There are melee L weapons below 105%. Some you can even get for TT from freinds. With good amps, you get a pretty usable combo, so no paying delta amps for Zora.

LP80 Perfected is a different league. Definitely not good for grinding. It has great DPS, EFF, DPP but very expensive because it's hard to make... Maybe fit for a little fun, team hunts, big mobs. Just as Grindhouse is not for log term use and those are so bad at 0% eff... yet ppl still like them...
110% is a lot even for an amp, plus weapon it's way bigger expense then using zorry with 6% less eff, and 6% eff reflects to what tt average return difference?

I still believe you are sarcastic. It is better to use any UL gear then L gear.

I 20%efficiency can not make up the difference you pay in markup for L weapons.
I Disagree on some cases... you cannot recoup on Armatrix you can recoup on loot weapons and on chips
lose minimum 30 ped if it's low level gun per hour, which 1% more loot can not make up for.
I Disagree on the amount ... it ranges from 1.7 ped to 8.8 Ped for same class of DPS (49.5 to 54 Effective DPS compared to 52.3 of BGH)

A KEY IS THE TIME TO AMORTIZE .... we MUST Assume that it is Linear as you suggest, so i calculated indiference TIME...

Below you can find a comparison table for MU per hour per tool (a Common Arkadia weapon, armatrix and chips)

Hunting Toolfire rateMU weightBulletmu%Hourly PED MUeff
Camo Arm BGH
24​
2,27%​
0,44​
100%​
-
77,5​
Piron plp-52
47​
10,20%​
110,00%​
56,8​
Armatrix 45
68​
7,50%​
0,1464​
118%​
65,2​
Armatrix 50
68​
7,50%​
0,16021​
118%​
65,6​
Electric 12
45​
4,31%​
0,2414​
106%​
59,1​

IF WE ASSUME that eff is linear please find below the number of hours needed to have cost of (L) equal to adnvaced MU paid to obtain the UL item

Hunting ToolPed per hourEFF <77,5> Loot (0,07%)MU LostAMORT: Hours
Camo Arm BGH
633,6​
0​
0,00​
Piron plp-52
436,1412​
20,7​
6,32​
Armatrix 45
597,312​
12,3​
5,14​
Armatrix 50
653,6568​
11,9​
5,44​
Electric 12
651,78​
18,4​
8,39​

I still believe you are sarcastic. It is better to use any UL gear then L gear.

No sure this is always true..

This migration I have burned 250ped in MU and got back 248Ped in MU..

I've paid 2 ped MU through about 40k cycled.

Would take me a long time to pay off a the 10-15k weapon that I would buy. Which would also have slightly lower DPP and Eff than low MU L weapons.

Now if you were doing 30-40k a day that is a different story. Yet you can count the amount of those players on your hands and feet.

+also gives me flexibility to up or lower my DPS depending what I am doing.

a Looted melee MU impacts 100% on swing
an Armatrix melee impacts for 7.5% so every 1% MU on a looted (decay) weapon impacts equal to (100/0.075) = 13% MU on an armatrix

No sure this is always true..

This migration I have burned 250ped in MU and got back 248Ped in MU..

I've paid 2 ped MU through about 40k cycled.

Would take me a long time to pay off a the 10-15k weapon that I would buy. Which would also have slightly lower DPP and Eff than low MU L weapons.

Now if you were doing 30-40k a day that is a different story. Yet you can count the amount of those players on your hands and feet.

+also gives me flexibility to up or lower my DPS depending what I am doing.
You don't need to pay a weapon down to zero to make it worthwhile. It depends what other options you have for your PED. 15k in CLD or other investments would only make you 40-50 ped or so since migration started . 1/5th of what you lost to markup from your L weapons. If you intend to keep hunting then obviously the weapon is a better choice financially. You can get back what you paid for it if you didn't overpay to begin with, maybe more.

If one sells really fast. Then a devs, sisters cousins daughter's, friend next door who plays the game, has been told it"s the best thing since sliced bread. If no sale within 48 hours it's worth 5k - 10k peds. Heehee.

A little off topic and I have looked everywhere for the answer. What does "BGH" stand for. I remember many years ago when I first started playing that I had to ask what SGA meant and was duly told. I can't seem to find what acronym BGH stands for. Anyone able to assist.

A little off topic and I have looked everywhere for the answer. What does "BGH" stand for. I remember many years ago when I first started playing that I had to ask what SGA meant and was duly told. I can't seem to find what acronym BGH stands for. Anyone able to assist.
Big Game Hunter?

BGH = Before Getting Hooked [by the migration]

Ah, so actually I am not as stupid as I thought I was, I just assumed this was a well known acronym that I was not aware of.

ok ty - i feel educated :)

Biased from an owner So keep that in mind when reading.

Been testing the camo for a few days now and the range really does change what I can hunt efficient. I like it for the low decay since I can buy shrap now compared to selling it with EP-38 Augmented. It is slow however so I would say it's not for those that tank big hp mobs that reach you and hunt above their evader level. For tanking big mobs this is to low dps anyways so it's not the tool for it. The slow fire rate works if you got semi high evader and hp and don't target end game mobs imo but line said above this is not the tool for that anyways.

For eomons I could get down hp of small ones to half ish but still had to do half with mob hitting me. With slow attacks that fap is "far away" if you don't evade the mob but It's not a problem if you evade them so the hits come in slow. For me it did speed up eomon hunting compared to the EP-38 Aug I had due to range and off mob dps.

Can't wait to get in a few more tiers to get some more dps :)

Pro:
-range
-low decay
-OK effi
-takes big amps and amp decay is low part of turnover. Negative if using UL amps, pro if using L amps.

Cons:
-rate of fire
-amp size, see above

Back