Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

Item Roll Chance = DPS * Cost

Use your brain.
Same chance if using 0% reload and 30%?
Same with 1 shot or 100 shots into SK?
Does this make my solo hunts gain more items?

Trying to use my brian but it is very weak and hasn't allowed me to progress in EU so I need some help

Same chance if using 0% reload and 30%?
Same with 1 shot or 100 shots into SK?
Does this make my solo hunts gain more items?

Trying to use my brian but it is very weak and hasn't allowed me to progress in EU so I need some help
It's a chance based number.

It's not a guarantee and is only one part of a multivariable equation.

Do your own testing. It really doesn't matter if you believe me or not. I'm simply providing information, do with it what you will.

It's a chance based number.

It's not a guarantee and is only one part of a multivariable equation.

Do your own testing. It really doesn't matter if you believe me or not. I'm simply providing information, do with it what you will.

Definition of "information" - knowledge obtained from investigation, study, or instruction

Waiting for the investigation/study/instruction part.

Definition of "information" - knowledge obtained from investigation, study, or instruction

Waiting for the investigation/study/instruction part.
I have, thus I have the information.

Nice try though, Karen.

The only thing I know for sure about scopes/sights is they make your gun look more attractive. As I want my weapon to be concentrating on his job and not batting away sexy lady gun attention all day, I don’t let him wear one.

It MIGHT do something for boosting skill gain or crit rate within the SIB period, I don’t know, but I’m not wasting my money on un-maxed weapons just to experiment.
In my eyes it’s just a needless decrease in my DPEC.

The only thing I know for sure about scopes/sights is they make your gun look more attractive. As I want my weapon to be concentrating on his job and not batting away sexy lady gun attention all day, I don’t let him wear one.

It MIGHT do something for boosting skill gain or crit rate within the SIB period, I don’t know, but I’m not wasting my money on un-maxed weapons just to experiment.
In my eyes it’s just a needless decrease in my DPEC.
According to tracking information, I know it doesn’t help the crit or damage range of maxed weapons. If the damage range changed then the dps would change.

also yeah it lowers dpp which is obviously very easy to calculate anyway. Comes down to if you think you get a little exp boost or if you think .3% of efficiency matters

@Power: sometimes i agree with you , mainly in baseline items valuation but we need to compare to peers.
wee are in a keynesian environment, so we are maximizing the PED return/minimizing PED cost in the equation.

second point is to READ what is provided by developers, not because they love us, butr because if they lie, they can be sued for illegal practice in commerce, and they know it, so they dont lie.

BUT sometimes your argumetns are not supported by any evidence, so there is no way to confirm or deny... simply "i know it is this way" ..
only Pitagora was allowed to the "IPSE DIXIT" honor, if he said something there was no need to proveit, was for sure correct.

i see in 3 ppl about 700 combat level different opinion... try to be humble enogh to test more and in case reiterate or correct.

i had to change opinion a couple of times and also had to change equipment... and some input were exactly from those ppl.

Are you rly arguing scopes again? I thought we knew exactly how they worked for over a decade? Did something change?

Im too lazy to search but not to read, got a link?

took me a quick 12 second google.

The teacher in me should have said "I'll put in effort if you put in effort" Doesn't look like you want to put in much effort.

Also Mindark has stated as such https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-what-does-scopes-laser-sights-really-do.html

Last edited:

The teacher in me should have said "I'll put in effort if you put in effort" Doesn't look like you want to put in much effort.

Also Mindark has stated as such https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-what-does-scopes-laser-sights-really-do.html
There are many threads discussing it so I didn’t want to wade through many to find the correct one.

Last edited:

That bottom url doesn’t work and the thread isn’t conclusive on anything that you linked… lmfao

Nvm me

Last edited:
there are very few ppl who can afford a 60k tier 0 tagger. good luck finding a sucker.. but if i was to guess.. we see that augmented pistol with 76% eff struggling to find a owner even at 30 to 40k for above tier 5.. 20k for camo and maybe 30k for marber

there are very few ppl who can afford a 60k tier 0 tagger. good luck finding a sucker.. but if i was to guess.. we see that augmented pistol with 76% eff struggling to find a owner even at 30 to 40k for above tier 5.. 20k for camo and maybe 30k for marber
We did fairly well then I guess. Several +50k and +60k offers in total before the last one what we agreed. Amount of offers clearly exceeded number of people who disagreed about prices at calytrade -chat (some even went through all the trouble and msg us to tell "truth" about how much we can get from it tops) :)

I did come here to just point it out that there are good markets at new stuff from my perspective.

We did fairly well then I guess. Several +50k and +60k offers in total before the last one what we agreed. Amount of offers clearly exceeded number of people who disagreed about prices at calytrade -chat (some even went through all the trouble and msg us to tell "truth" about how much we can get from it tops) :)

I did come here to just point it out that there are good markets at new stuff from my perspective.
What did it sell for in the end?

We did fairly well then I guess. Several +50k and +60k offers in total before the last one what we agreed. Amount of offers clearly exceeded number of people who disagreed about prices ...
so would u buy your gun back for the same price today? or would u give refund to your customer in like 2-3 months if he changes his mind? i mean u say its good value..

I'd say there is quite a big difference between the 76% efficiency pistol compared to the other two.

Range and ammo utilization are two different factors where the two new BGH guns far exceeds the old crappy pistol.

I mean, being able to push full dps from 130~ish range instead of 30, is quite a big deal.

What did it sell for in the end?
Did update in our selling thread after the sell also, 70k. :)

so would u buy your gun back for the same price today? or would u give refund to your customer in like 2-3 months if he changes his mind? i mean u say its good value..
What?:D Im little confused with those questions but I will try to answer. No I would not buy gun back, I would not even buy that gun in the first place from someone else because I have no skills by a mile to use it but it does not mean I dont value that gun at what we got from it. I do value IMK2 with tiers lets say around 100k and still im not buying it, same mindset. LR-60Aug I do value fairly more than IMK2, I can use it, still I wont buy it. If you value something you are not obligated to buy it if you really do not need it. Thats how I just see it.

And about that refund question, well im not offering free rental service and/or keeping peds aside just for that. People tend to actually use peds to some other activities, not wait for 2-3 months if something gets back. But that is also possible thing to discuss in private if its on the table while negotiate for deal. It does not come automatically (I dont even know who the hell does this by default).

cmon man, stop coping and move on.

Back