Suggestion: New buff icons resize options

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
index.php

Please make it possible to resize the new buff icons.
Make it detachable and resizeable like radar or with in-game options.

Alternatively at 200% icon size you could fit it below health bar.
index.php

Above examples shows how it compares to default when you have more than 5 buffs on. If you took the time to re-do the buff icons why do it half assed this way? Please reconsider taking a little bit more time to make it at least resizeable!

We shouldn't have to wait years for UE5 update to come out and suffer through it with these buff icons the way they are...

Please make a little more effort, thanks!

@Ludvig|MindArk

Last edited:
I think they need to move the permanent buffs to their own "window" instead of piling them up on top of the health bar (similar to the skill progress window).

And leave the health bar exclusively for temporary buffs, which are the ones you want to keep track of anyway (random skill gains, pills, environmentals, etc..).

Just my opinion.

Mindark should just allow addons so we can customise our UI already , most mmos do this
we can pretty much customize our whole UI alrdy. It's just about resizing some of the UI :D

Totally agree! I made some hacks with own code to make this but would be a nice jesture if MA could implement it in the code.

Look at mine lol. These are mostly from equip just running a skill and loot pill.
Normal
index.php

Zoomed in:
index.php

Look at mine lol. These are mostly from equip just running a skill and loot pill.
Normal
index.php

Zoomed in:
index.php
I see that's even smaller.
One universal skill icon that would be one icon for all skill gains from items would get rid of a lot of those. Also same for one universal buff icon for defense related buffs. If you hover mouse over buff it should show all buffs connected to it. They could do same for offensive buffs. Preventing massive clutter and readable buff icons. As O2 suggested before, an active buff icon (for pills and autoloot) separate from others would be most useful

Have to collect them all. I probably have the majority of them. I don't think I had restoration chip or pet buffs active in that shot either so could be a few more.

They better greenlight my application for 7 days off at work :D

Maybe just making the contrast stronger between the cooldown timer and the base icon would help.

Im so sick of this garbage. How many kils have I missed walking away from the KYB thinking I was covered. How many times have I played without my skill pill working. Absolutly pathetic! Theres this thing called CONTRAST!!!! White on Light green on light blue IS NOT CONTRAST!!! You actually paid for this?? Just put the old ones back!! I actually can't stare at this any longer. Im out ill it gets fixed. It messed my eyes and my head up so bad I lost any desire to do Mayhem now.

Last edited:
Need BIGGER ICONS
While you are on it allow me to hide any buff i want.

I noticed something tonight as I was pointing at a noobie toon who only had a few Buff Icons. His Three Icons were large. As the Buff Icon counts increase they get smaller. The thing about this is since noone can target another toon, reading what the buffs are is not possible. It used to be cool when targeting was allowed as you could roll over them and see what they were. Now at this point who cares if you can even see their buffs? It's just a meaningless string of Prince Symbols. What's Important is personally being able to see what is working in My Health Bar. It's the thing on my screen I look at most of the time!! I am the one who needs to decide how much screen real estate I give to it. I dont care how much screen you give to someones name. In fact When I played EQ II it got really assinine how long the name titles got! They almost went across the whole damn screen! I dont like Long BS toon screen names either. Shrink them all you want! Just in case you thought I was playing? I spent the whole day straightening out my BPs, and now Im sweating. Not one red cent till It's Fixed.

Last edited:
Ok so heres the deal! I unequipped my rings and holly balls Batman! theres some big beautifull Icons!! This is the size I want or maybe a bit smaller!, Whats really going on is the Icons are linked to the screen name Icon graphics. So as the Icon count increases the size gets smaller! So now I would like to see the Buff Icons on the screen names linked to the Buff Icon details! As it was when you could target a toon. The only time the buff Icons should be visible is when we roll over the toons name and I believe this is the case. So anyway Its really hard to figure out what MA has in Mind! I would like to give credit to the art team who created these for us and I think the Forced PVP Icon with the Timer is great. Now let us see them!! In their Big Beautifull Glory. I like Art! I think we all do so lets get back to what it's all about!

Definitely should be able to remove ones we don’t need to see. All I really want is reload speed (for pills), skill gain, auto loot, and whatever other conditional buff/debuff I have active. That’s 4 icons. The rest can fuck off to a menu screen somewhere.
Better yet the buffs we want displayed could be customisable.

I'ts Icon 6 that screws the Pooch! Im lifting my Mining Ban as I can mine wihout a ring. I need 10 Icons for hunting so No Hunting No Mayhem. Figures when I really wanted to do Mayhem. Tough Titties!

Last edited:
They should just have their own separate draggable bar at this point like the global one

Back