New Community Manager

Status
I do have to admit when you said something big was happening i did have an inkling it was something similar to this. Im so proud of you babes!!!

Try not to forget your loyal ex soc mates and drop us a PM sometime ;)
Love you lots and wish you all the best.

Liz x :cool:

People keep asking me to press that button, but I swear I've been looking in every corner of this office and I have yet to find it. Perhaps they camouflaged it? ;)

JingyiDai Im not here to work up against one group alone, but everyone that makes the community; the veterans, the newcomers, the mid-levels, the casuals and the hardcores -and all the social subgroups and professions. If anyone is left out, then I won't mind someone pointing it out to me. :)

The Fishfaces.

People keep asking me to press that button, but I swear I've been looking in every corner of this office and I have yet to find it. Perhaps they camouflaged it? ;)

JingyiDai Im not here to work up against one group alone, but everyone that makes the community; the veterans, the newcomers, the mid-levels, the casuals and the hardcores -and all the social subgroups and professions. If anyone is left out, then I won't mind someone pointing it out to me. :)

right right... erm, can you press the button now? or shall we keep playing the "i dont see it" game until nobodies looking? ^_^

Just dont turn postal on them, if you see them "tweaking" the settings kk? Inform us first, so we get to do it :D

wow this is awesome!!!!

go go Hanne :yay::yay:

Hope we will see more Q&As btw? :yay:

Once every 1-2 months should be good ;)

Gratz! I'm glad to see it's "one of us" in that position.

Wohoo! grats Skam!
the perfect job for a entropia reporter i think :D

Yay Skam!!!!!!! or should I say Hanne :)

Wow, good move FPC!!

Gratz Skam!! :yay:

Honestly?
I don't think this is a good idea, but I do hope you prove me wrong.

Careful.... don’t get her upset!! :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though I think this was a really smart move for FPC to take someone who is already so involved with and well known by the community.

Skam ! NooOoooOoooOoOOOoooO..... :cry:

:shots:

Did you already sign a NDA ?
I need secret infos for my videos !

Grats :)

Just don't get all too excited. I am very wary of MA/FPC, not because of some unrealistic gut feeling, but because of the many let downs from them so far.

Skam can only communicate to us what they tell her, and basically is a nice "defense wall" between MA/FPC and the players. They don't have to deal with anything themselves now and can just send out Skam to iron things out if they f*cked up something again.

Nothing will change cause she sure won't have more info than Marco has/had, and i doubt that she will have the power to actually let them change things in the software just because she tells them we all want "this or that".

I hope i am wrong, and it "can" work out very nicely if they actually change their ways of dealing with the community signals she picks up. On the other hand, the forum is already littered with all kinds of issues, so it's not like they don't have a clue about what's going on. They just rarely handle it accurately. I doubt that changes if Skam is reading out the forum to them instead of Marco.

Again, i hope i am wrong, but the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.

Grats to Skam though, if it doesn't work it won't be her fault at least :)

Well, I would have prefered seeing you pregnant, but at least my 2nd guess was right :)

I miss Skam though...

but we had enuff babies at rabbids lately....damn, they tend to breed!!!

Oh and of course gratz to you, no better person could have been choosen!

Well, I would have prefered seeing you pregnant, but at least my 2nd guess was right :)

I miss Skam though...

Skam gave birth to Hanne, and Hanne was adopted by FPC :D

Dont get confusing FPC with MA anymore, they may be in the same building, but Hanne has already stated she wont know a great deal from MAs perspective.

FPC is a planet partner now and as such wont be given any special treatment over any other planet partner (ie inside info from MA) Loot balancing and implementations are down to MA :)

On the other hand FPC will be having their own VUs soon so thats where im guessing we will be hearing more :)

Look forward to more communication :)

C

God this is such a Skam!

Gratz :D

Grats to FPC.
Grats & GL to Hanne, just please don't go native ;)

Invi

:)

Gratz Skam and good luck in your new position :)

Semdog

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Does this mean a little more transperancy on the inner workings. I am not talking about CIA Secreit projects, but just a little more disclosure on some of the inner workings? I know you like conpriacy theorys, but conpiracy theorys work agenst you in the long run.

just asking dont really need a responce but would like one :D

This is probably first positive thing I heared about EU for a very long time.

This sure sounds like a very busy job these times with many players being upset by [insert issue], so flood them with "bad-loot-topics" and long term wishes that were asked on the board for many of years, but probably never read and kick their ass to act for community's sake, I'm sure you can bring very positive change in both directions with this position :)

And anyway, I hope they pay you well for that, besides the hot-button-hitter the probably most important job out there :silly2:

Yes this is totally the right move by MA. So much respect.

When I saw the thread title my first thought was ho hum so what, but then when I saw it was you I have to admit my attitude changed and I had hope this wold be a good thing.

You have been a talented news reporter able to convey information to us here on EF with your stories. I am hoping your writing abilities, your passion and experience for EU, your relationship with the community, and your openness will be beneficial for all of us.

I would suggest contacting etopia and seeing if he might have a BP for some flame retardant undies :laugh:

As for my first request - I finally learned to pronounce skam - however I can not share the video since it was removed by the user - I think we need a new pronunciation video :D

An elder participant becomes member of FPC|Staff?

This is either a perversion or the best message of the last few years. ;)
All the best to your new job Skam/Hanne!

You will always be Skam to me : )

Congrats and hope this position will bring you much joy.

Bones

Absolutely amazing. FPC | SKAM!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Good luck Skam with your biggest challenge this far :)

awesome !!!! :yay:

it's just all i wanted to say :)

Last edited:
Skam is the second player who become an "official" MA/FPC staff member, right ?
Good thing I guess.

But ... where is Simon now ?
We lost Emma, now we lose Simon ... :D

Wohoo! Now we have a new black sheep to throw animal dung and rotten papplons at when something goes wrong! :yay:

Status
Back