New Creatures in Northern Amethera...

Quark

Old
Society
Freelancer
Quantum Scientists: "Quark"
Sorry that I have been slacking on getting these stats and information to people but I have been mining up there as well. I have a lot of the other screen shots on the SaSsociety.com web site if those of you would like to visit their site to see more.

screenshot_20070604201233234_335.jpg

screenshot_20070604192556156_202.jpg

screenshot_20070604184028640_165.jpg

Ok, this one isn't new but the mature sure is, never seen one of these buggers that are this big!
screenshot_20070605223956187_120.jpg

screenshot_20070606023352000_815.jpg

screenshot_20070606023426062_312.jpg

screenshot_20070606044835203_764.jpg

malcruentor_provider_stats_197.jpg

Is this a "snuff blog"? ;)

Well done...good pics! I need to get up there...

How odd, the colors are different on your screenshots :confused:. I made a screenshot of sumima here

New Creatures...

Anyone for monster sized Gradivores?!? I love these new maturities, got about 29 PED worth in Gradivore Wool off of this one...

:yay:

Gradivore Prowler Stats:
screenshot_20070606175642546_134.jpg

screenshot_20070606175649500_156.jpg

Sumima Screenshot...

:laugh:
How odd, the colors are different on your screenshots :confused:. I made a screenshot of sumima here

What I have noticed is depending on where you are located on the map the animals do inherit the coloring of the landscape, for example this can be seen around Nymphtown, some of the snables and the daikibas have a pink or orange hue in their fur, even when you kill them, they are like that. If you look at the wools in loot, it's the normal color. I think it's a glitch in the rendering engine for this game.

I will see if I can get the same color as you got for your Sumima. What was the coords of that one by chance? I will hang out there and see if I can get one on that nice slope for a screenie, then repost it. Thanks for mentioning an inconsistancy in the appearance of the Sumima, if all else fails I could ask MA what gives...

What I have noticed is depending on where you are located on the map the animals do inherit the coloring of the landscape, for example this can be seen around Nymphtown, some of the snables and the daikibas have a pink or orange hue in their fur, even when you kill them, they are like that. If you look at the wools in loot, it's the normal color. I think it's a glitch in the rendering engine for this game.

I will see if I can get the same color as you got for your Sumima. What was the coords of that one by chance? I will hang out there and see if I can get one on that nice slope for a screenie, then repost it. Thanks for mentioning an inconsistancy in the appearance of the Sumima, if all else fails I could ask MA what gives...

That would be cool ;). Although a bug on MA's site seems more likely :laugh:

I cant remeber the exact coordinates, but it was around the same location as on wiki.

Nice pics. But why do you look so dead in all of them? :silly2:

Coords for this top maturities gradivores?

thx for gradivore coord hope u can finde there more than 10 :)

That first picture looks like a creature from the film Pitch Black

Went to the gradivores coords, but that place is crowded with scipulors =_=

Its not a glitch, its colored light :)

You see, this planet is pretty dusty, and the dust acts as a color filter on the suns light, making the ambient light tinted.
Its different colors in different areas. (because of different kinds of dust in different locations)

Some places, you can hardly see anything when the dust mix with fog. Like west of Fury where the feffs hide.

Its not a glitch, its colored light :)

You see, this planet is pretty dusty, and the dust acts as a color filter on the suns light, making the ambient light tinted.
Its different colors in different areas. (because of different kinds of dust in different locations)

Some places, you can hardly see anything when the dust mix with fog. Like west of Fury where the feffs hide.

Yeh it seems the true color of sumima is indeed black. I scanned them, and in my scanwindow they are also black.

Although it remains odd that a black survace all in a sudden manages to reflect certain light frequencies when the atmosphere changes.

thought there was a good spawn of high gradivores and after all is just 1 or 2 grads together with 1 or 2 formidons in the middle of a bunch of scipulors...oh well... :(

There is also the Tsk Tsk

a flying Hunter with a Bow

tsktsk.JPG

Or is it Cupido on the hunt?

I wonder how many arrows he has..

nice picture in there of the tsk tsk :)

There is also the Tsk Tsk

a flying Hunter with a Bow

tsktsk.JPG

Or is it Cupido on the hunt?

I wonder how many arrows he has..

Haha...they actually weild a bow...neat!

We have a valentine's day mascot, methinks ;)

Wonder if those Bows and Arrows will be lootable?

As a trophy or special weapon, could be cool as an ornimante hanging on the wall

Sorry that I have been slacking on getting these stats and information to people but I have been mining up there as well. I have a lot of the other screen shots on the SaSsociety.com web site if those of you would like to visit their site to see more.

screenshot_20070604201233234_335.jpg

screenshot_20070604192556156_202.jpg

screenshot_20070604184028640_165.jpg

Ok, this one isn't new but the mature sure is, never seen one of these buggers that are this big!
screenshot_20070605223956187_120.jpg

screenshot_20070606023352000_815.jpg

screenshot_20070606023426062_312.jpg

screenshot_20070606044835203_764.jpg

malcruentor_provider_stats_197.jpg

Are those on the EF Gallery? All I see are White Squares with X es in them...:(

I also noticed there are Falx NE of Solfais now. They weren't there before were they?

Back