New Director of Entropia Universe Support

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Director of Entropia Universe Support
19 Dec 2008

Dear Entropians,

My name is Lina Larsson and I would like to introduce myself as the new director of the Entropia Universe Support Department. Cornelia Sundstrom, who held the post before me, has moved on to other tasks within the MindArk group. It's an honor for me to fill her shoes and to continue the evolvement of the support service.

I'm 29 years old and I started working at MindArk three years ago after finishing my Master of Science degree in Media Technology. During these past years I've worked both with support and with testing. At the beginning of 2008 I went to our subsidiary in Mexico to help start up an additional support team. This team is now fully operational and I've just recently returned to our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, for my new position.

At the beginning of next year, we will again welcome new staff to Entropia Universe Support. Since it always takes time to learn a new job, I wish to remind you that if you feel a Support Case has been handled incorrectly, you can contact me at entropia_support@mindark.com with my name and the case number as email subject. Then I'll review the case and see if improvements can be made in how it was handled.

I would like to conclude this message by saying that I look forward to working for you next year.

Happy Holidays!

Lina Larsson
Customer Support Director

Originally Posted Here

Welcome aboard, Lina!

We look forward to your departments growth and appreciate your committment to us, your customers.

Welcome :)

Lets see how ittl go ;)

Welcome and gl:)

gratz on yur promotion Lina

Wecome to the hotseat job, guess it's your time to take a tour of duty on support after the tour in Mexico :D

Good Luck on the challenges to come, and +rep for introducing yourself on the forum.

/slupor

Welcome and thanks for introducing yourself :cool:

Although i stopped with sending support cases cause of the unpersonal (template) answers :D

Welcome and Much Success....

....We will forward this message to the development team...:laugh:

Congratulations :)

Enjoy the "dont give me a copy/paste reply :mad: " emails :laugh:

Welcome and congratulations on your new position. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Welcome :) We will try not to be too hard on you until you get all settled in :)

gratz on the promotion and hope to see you here in EF once in a while.

Welcome Lina, good luck :)

What?!?! Bertha's real name is Lina Larsson?!

Just in case any new members get confused by this - Bertha is a 'bot' that feeds information posted onto the EU site to EF.

Last edited:
I see support|Mindark is viewing this thread. Nice to see you here reading :)

Gratz again

I see support|Mindark is viewing this thread.

...and I see Support|MindArk changing her status to invisible to avoid being stalked :laugh:

Thank you all for your nice comments!

I've created this Support account so that I easily can go in and reply to any threads that involves the work of the Support Department or any special support cases that need some clarification.

I would also like to encourage you to keep on sending support cases whenever you are in need of support or have something to report. That will give us a chance to help you with you issues, and also (as you are familiar with ;)), notify the design team when there are things in Entropia Universe they need to look into.

/Lina Larsson

Welcome, now are you gonna post in the show your face thread?

hi lina and GL with your new position within MA.

with MA concentrating on CE2, there are many graphics bugs that become highly annoying. is it worth us posting about these to be fixed as it would be waste of time due too the new engine coming.

e.g falling through the bridge east of new oxford, when people sit down in the hair/face styling chair they dont sit down but run on the spot.

You've my congratulations and my sympathies at the same time!

~I

Hi Lina, gratz for your HoF promotion. ;)

I hope you may take the opportunity to improve the defect management.
Some of us (me included) do not send Support Cases any more, because of disappointment by extended usage of automatic responses. :(

Of course, it is not reasonable to ask Support to answer individually the hundreds of daily requests.

Please let me suggest that MA open a forum dedicated to Support so that, when facing a defect, we can see if it was already recorded, what its status is, etc...
I am sure that most of us will be happy to help imroving the product quality. It will decrease your workload and you may focus on fixing issues rather than managing mailbox.

More happy customer and I promise we will stop whining about support. We will keep the loot topic for our cries. :D

Welcome on EF, wish you the best. :)

Welcome,

I hope you enjoy your new position! GL and cu soon (I hope not via a badly handled supp case lol)

Cheerio my dear! cheerio!

BB

Congratualtions Lina :yay:

i was tempted to add i need support in my department...my head kinda hurts ....a massage would be nice :) /joking

Last edited:
with MA concentrating on CE2, there are many graphics bugs that become highly annoying. is it worth us posting about these to be fixed as it would be waste of time due too the new engine coming.

e.g falling through the bridge east of new oxford, when people sit down in the hair/face styling chair they dont sit down but run on the spot.

I would say that all bugs are worth reporting. It is then up to the design team to decide whether or when a fix is possible.

Welcome, now are you gonna post in the show your face thread?
Maybe later when I feel brave enough. :)

I hope you may take the opportunity to improve the defect management.
Some of us (me included) do not send Support Cases any more, because of disappointment by extended usage of automatic responses. :(

Of course, it is not reasonable to ask Support to answer individually the hundreds of daily requests.

Please let me suggest that MA open a forum dedicated to Support so that, when facing a defect, we can see if it was already recorded, what its status is, etc...
I am sure that most of us will be happy to help imroving the product quality. It will decrease your workload and you may focus on fixing issues rather than managing mailbox.

More happy customer and I promise we will stop whining about support. We will keep the loot topic for our cries. :D
When it is possible, we try to personalize our replies, but I understand your point and we will try to put extra effort in this. Just give us some time to improve.

I will take your support forum suggestion into consideration.

Welcome Lina :yay:

eh this is pretty good a support person who actually replies to posts... amazing..

I'm impressed. (thought you'd do a Marco ...post a message then disappear)

ok no more nonesense from me. Since you are taking your job seriously we should help you best we can. Thanks for interacting with us Lina.

Well, good luck in your new position Lina. And good luck to Cornelia as well :yay:

Back