new discoveries?

I'd like to buy a set from someone.

It's part of the story! H-DNA!

When you die you get copied :D

It's part of the story! H-DNA!

When you die you get copied :D

aw crap - don't want a chip in my head!! :p

btw- note the new company name? Cympatech funny:tongue2:

How do players get the starter packs? A disciple was asking me the other night and I didnt know anything about them.

I don't get it, is this pack provided by MA or a PP?

I don't get it, is this pack provided by MA or a PP?

From what I understand its a gift from a deposit provider, probably Dibs like Ember said. Something like the Netteller buggy that was roaming around and some low level L weapons at the past

They said they deposited $40 for the assault harrier... With dibs :)

The starter packs are finally what MA needed to do. Instead of a subscription fee, the starter pack gives you some nice looking armour for a deposit. I assume you get a small Ped balance as well. It is much better than noobs starting with nothing and finding that you need Ped to buy anything half way decent.

I wouldnt get stressed about this. I suspect payment options will be available soon for all players who deposit regularly, such as increased storage space, and item bonuses. These starter packs, though the armour looks nice, it offers bugger all protection.

I look forward to seeing what MA offers depositing players in return for supporting the game.

The starter packs are finally what MA needed to do. Instead of a subscription fee, the starter pack gives you some nice looking armour for a deposit.

Has any "old" player deposited 40 or more the last Days?

(I deposited 50 USD+a few more summing up to 100 USD, but it was Before the weekend...)

Another thing old players can't get is the FAP from the gauntlet, if I remember correctly.

Has any "old" player deposited 40 or more the last Days?

(I deposited 50 USD+a few more summing up to 100 USD, but it was Before the weekend...)

Another thing old players can't get is the FAP from the gauntlet, if I remember correctly.

I don't think they get the starter pack for free with a 40 ped depo, I think they have to buy it from whatever depo they do.

I wouldnt get stressed about this. I suspect payment options will be available soon for all players who deposit regularly, such as increased storage space, and item bonuses. These starter packs, though the armour looks nice, it offers bugger all protection.

I'm less concerned with the protection than the fact that these are more new items with 'special abilities' which us old players have no ability to obtain. This is what annoys me, like the gauntlet fap, us old players miss out on something special without even the option to purchase it ourselves. The fact it looks cool as well doesn't help.

From what I understand its a gift from a deposit provider, probably Dibs like Ember said. Something like the Netteller buggy that was roaming around and some low level L weapons at the past

ah gotcha, thanks

its a shame they introduce such a cool looking armor model and it has such low protections , maybe u guys can replace some old good armor models with these new ones and just change the colors a bit?

that adj new armor looks badass

iTf1lo2.png

its a shame they introduce such a cool looking armor model and it has such low protections , maybe u guys can replace some old good armor models with these new ones and just change the colors a bit?

iTf1lo2.png

I am sure we will see this set in different colors with better stats, to make sure oldschool items loose more value and people will have jaguar selling threads until eternity.
With the top model in yellow-pink with better stats than shadow.

I am sure we will see this set in different colors with better stats, to make sure oldschool items loose more value and people will have jaguar selling threads until eternity.
With the top model in yellow-pink with better stats than shadow.

i think you got me wrong here. i'm just saying instead of introducing new armors with awesome look, why not just rework old school ones with new and improoved look? picture this armor painted in jaguar color pallete.

thats what i meant to say.

cheers.

as i was saying the new jaguar could look like this

rqM9VVe.png

i'd really appreciate if someone would posta full body screen with this new armor.

iTf1lo2.png

You forget the owners of "some old good armor" that don't think like you and will make gazilion posts "Bring back the old look" :laugh: and they will probably be right.

axe u are right, some will like the new look some will not, thats true, it was just an idea and thats probably not a good one indeed, anyway the starter pack armor looks awesome... i mean ... thats my opinion :)

The new armor looks awesome and that sucks!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

in entropia universe noob outrun you :silly2:

Last edited:
lol O2 :D

i guess this thread can be closed now :)

Back