New Egg!!

Larry

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono
index.php

Come on MindArk, what are you doing?

I don't know if you've noticed, but the core game you rely on could use a bit of attention.

Last edited:
I dont get why people are so mad, nfts have been around for like 2 years. Crypto wallets are needed for everything crypto related its not hard to do or MA's fault. Gas fees are the charge for the cyrpto moving wallets (again eth is one of the most popular coins and gas fees have been around for a long time not MA's fault). Also websites can't take your crypto when your linking your wallets to them. If entropia is ever gonna get more popular they need to start getting more technical imo anyways. Dont give me hate for this please its just what I see calm down!

one of the Larry's egg legs make me feel... inadeguate

I dont get why people are so mad, nfts have been around for like 2 years. Crypto wallets are needed for everything crypto related its not hard to do or MA's fault. Gas fees are the charge for the cyrpto moving wallets (again eth is one of the most popular coins and gas fees have been around for a long time not MA's fault). Also websites can't take your crypto when your linking your wallets to them. If entropia is ever gonna get more popular they need to start getting more technical imo anyways. Dont give me hate for this please its just what I see calm down!

Just a joke buddy. No hate. ;)

because I see Larry and MA's egg on the same level of quality

For a moment I tought a new planet of Leisure Suit Larry was joining the universe. That egg I would bid on!! Silly me :p

I don't know if you've noticed, but the core game you rely on could use a bit of attention.
Yes please!

I bid 1 beer and 2 slices of leftover pizza 🍺🍕🍕

Bidding on the New Lazza Egg, reaches Fever pitch, that it causes Server meltdown...??? Maybe, lol

Current Bids:
  • 1.5 KatieCoin
  • 1 beer and 2 slices of leftover pizza
  • 3 Stanley nickels

Exciting stuff!

No idea which bid is the highest so far, but good to see them rolling in! 😄

Back