New Estate

Mojo

Guardian
Society
Universal Uprising
Arer Mojo Balance
I finally got my estate in West Atlas. It is a very short jog north from the South Atlas TP. The address is West Atlas #3 and all are welcome to visit. I have a shopkeeper there and try to price things as low as I can to mainly help new players get started and to help those trying to skill.

I have been and will continue to drop FREE sweat bottles in and around the lawn hoping to create buzz. It would be nice if it could become the 'oil rig' of sweat. Any other owners of estates in West Altas are welcomed to pm me for some furture plans that I have in mind.

If I posted this in the wrong section or if there is a better section suited for this topic, please direct me.

See Ya in West Atlas.

dropping sweat!

I finally got my estate in West Atlas. It is a very short jog north from the South Atlas TP. The address is West Atlas #3 and all are welcome to visit. I have a shopkeeper there and try to price things as low as I can to mainly help new players get started and to help those trying to skill.

I have been and will continue to drop FREE sweat bottles in and around the lawn hoping to create buzz. It would be nice if it could become the 'oil rig' of sweat. Any other owners of estates in West Altas are welcomed to pm me for some furture plans that I have in mind.

If I posted this in the wrong section or if there is a better section suited for this topic, please direct me.

See Ya in West Atlas.

Remember you need to drop the sweat off of your estate as people cannot pick up stuff within the boundaries of your estate.

Art

Remember you need to drop the sweat off of your estate as people cannot pick up stuff within the boundaries of your estate.

Art

Really? Ever time I try and drop something in my yard (which Im sure belongs to me) it ask me if im sure I want to drop this so other players can pick it up.

Awesome!

Sounds great Mojo!

It's always nice to see players like you go out of your way to help newbies. :)

I can't wait to see your estate.

Daniel

go to terminal and.....

Really? Ever time I try and drop something in my yard (which Im sure belongs to me) it ask me if im sure I want to drop this so other players can pick it up.

go to the estate terminal and hit the "visualize" button. within that area you should be able to drop stuff and no one else can pick it up, just outside that area people can pick up but within estate only you should be able to pick up.

Where is west Atlas?

go to the South Atlas tp and then go north. It really should be called 'South Atlas' instead of 'West Atlas' because it is so close to the South Atlas tp.

That is how I dropped the sweat. I used the 'visualize' option on the estate terminal and then dropped outside of that zone.

I don't know if sweat will always be out there. It all depends on who finds it and how much they pick up before I can get back in-game and plant some more.

A little secret too, shhhh, I have some hidden around that section of the island too - not only by my estate.

Welcome to the 'hood, Mojo.

Feel free to drop in for a drink at 12a :)

Awesome Bond!!! Thanks for the invite, you are welcome over anytime too. I always wear a green baseball cap - it is becoming a bit of a trademark.

ive been looking for a house like that for ages yet cant find any for sale

gtz on its procurement

Shhh dont tell everyone that Atlas Haven and the island is a mecca for low level mob sweating, its a quietly guarded secret ;):yay:;):yay:

All these secrets, shhhh.

ive been looking for a house like that for ages yet cant find any for sale

gtz on its procurement

lol this house has been in auction for about 3 times before sale.

gratz on the purcase.
if u would not of bought it i would of done it the next day lol.

and no the price would not have gone up drasticly.
was thinking of going to use it myself .... only to many other houses and mob.s over there so not good spot for me.
but house is very nice :p

Back