NEW EVENT: Neconu Bay: Den of the Blues (MAY 2009)

Neconu Young 109 ped

I pressed c but forgot to press p on the first global this hunt , so i thought i better just post the second global. hehe

1 hof + 1 global

Can i participate in a team AND solo in the same time frame? or do i forfeit any personal globals once i enter teamglobals?

Example: I hunt in team one day, we get 4 globals and post them. Next day i do a solo hunt and get some globals as well. I understand that team globals won't add to the personal total, but it is allowed to do both solo and team?

Can i participate in a team AND solo in the same time frame? or do i forfeit any personal globals once i enter teamglobals?

Example: I hunt in team one day, we get 4 globals and post them. Next day i do a solo hunt and get some globals as well. I understand that team globals won't add to the personal total, but it is allowed to do both solo and team?

Im interested in this point also :thumbup:

Can I post as an indivdual, and as a team member?

Two seperate entries?

This is my 3rd batch of 4 :yay:

Gotta love this la :thumbup:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:D

The same individual can participate solo and in team. If you see post 2 in page 1 you will see team members in multiple teams but also the leader of the competition in the 7th place as well.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Im interested in this point also :thumbup:

Can I post as an indivdual, and as a team member?

Two seperate entries?

Answer: YES!

You can participate in teams and solo, but in teams the members must be shown in the screenshot. If you check the second post in the first page you will see a person that has been participating as solo and also in 3 different team (even if they kept the same team name) with different members. Those will be counted as separated entries.

Regards
GPA

PS: Please use different team names if the members are not the same. Will be easier for me! :p

Cool, thanks :)

Didn't check those screenshots :ahh:

This is my 4th batch of 4 :wtg:

:D

The second post in the first page is updated with some results. Check it out...

GPA

neconu young 65 ped

neconu young 77 ped

Hi, one more question from me....

I am reading this thread because i may participate as you know (still not sure yet due to the time it takes), and was wondering about the 2nd post on the 1st page. There are 2 list there, one with what i presume is the total value of the globals anyone had, and one with i *think* is the prize money each one has gathered so far, but....

The title of that list says "extra money". Do you mean by that "extra" as on top of the globals, or "extra" as on top of some prize money i missed?

To be sure i looked at the globals of someone i know (DJ) and tried to do the math to see if that would equal to her 57 ped as is mentioned in the 2nd list, but it doesn't. I come up with either 60 or 62 peds. The 60 ped is what i come up with if i place 1 global from the 28th at the 27th (timestamp date) and the 62 is when i count that global on the 28th.

Since neither of those totals equal 57 ped i now think i may have missed something, or that i simply misunderstand. It's the "extra money" that confuses me a bit. Did i calculate correctly?

Hi, one more question from me....

I am reading this thread because i may participate as you know (still not sure yet due to the time it takes), and was wondering about the 2nd post on the 1st page. There are 2 list there, one with what i presume is the total value of the globals anyone had, and one with i *think* is the prize money each one has gathered so far, but....

The title of that list says "extra money". Do you mean by that "extra" as on top of the globals, or "extra" as on top of some prize money i missed?

To be sure i looked at the globals of someone i know (DJ) and tried to do the math to see if that would equal to her 57 ped as is mentioned in the 2nd list, but it doesn't. I come up with either 60 or 62 peds. The 60 ped is what i come up with if i place 1 global from the 28th at the 27th (timestamp date) and the 62 is when i count that global on the 28th.

Since neither of those totals equal 57 ped i now think i may have missed something, or that i simply misunderstand. It's the "extra money" that confuses me a bit. Did i calculate correctly?

Hi,

let me answer you questions one by one:

1) The second post of in the first page has two lists. In the first list you will see the 10 top valued globals of each person. So if for example you have done 3 globals only those they will be counted. If you have posted more than 10, lets say 15, then the top 10 globals will be counted. This list defines in the end of each month the 3 top winners for the monthly even that will take 200, 100 and 50 ped respectively.

2) In the second list you will see some "extra payment". This means that depending of the daily and weekly globals/HoFs you have posted this comes out. I call it extra, because someone might be in the top 3 winners of the month so for example the 1st winner will get 200 peds PLUS the extra payment. If you are not in the 3 top winners you will receive the "extra payment" anyway. In this event everyone wins peds and it depends on how much he/she hunts.

3) Regarding "Dejay dj Jaguar" if you see the screenshots carefully you will notice that she did:
  • 2 globals + 1 HoF (26/05) = 3 daily globals(*) = ... 9 peds
  • 6 globals (27/05) = 6 daily globals = ................. 24 peds
  • 3 globals (28/05) = 3 daily globals = .................. 9 peds
  • 4 globals (29/05) = 4 daily globals = ................. 15 peds
  • ===========================================
  • Total: ......................................................... 57 peds

(*) the HoFs are not counted untill the end of the week, which is Saturday 23:59 MA time and you need 3 or more to get some extra payment.

If you read the rules the day starts at 00:00 MA time and ends at 23:59 MA time. So its actually the current date on the screenshots.

I hope it is clear for you now. If you have more questions you can ask me. :)

Regards
GPA

a small hof

Hi,
I hope it is clear for you now. If you have more questions you can ask me. :)

Regards
GPA

Thanks alot GPA :)

All is clear now, even my "messed up" calculation :D

a small global

neconu young 158 ped

neconu young 146 ped

Here is the next month's thread: Neconu Bay: Den of the Blues (JUNE 2009)

More peds to give! The great event continues...

Check the next month's second post for final results of this month. The results will be posted after 02/06/2009 so everyone can post their final screenshots for this month.

GPA

Back