New game engine

Oh man thats so freaking awesome!!!

Holy crap!

Open ended gameplay: unlike many other games, Infinity does not force you to play in any specific way.

Procedural universe: procedural programming is a technique to let the computer generate the game universe on-the-fly, in real-time on request, rather than manually building everything

Seamless engine: Infinity's engine features a completely seamless experience. You can fly in space and land on planets.. without any loading times or unnatural transitions.

Newtonian physics: rigid body physics are used to simulate the game objects

I read they needed 3d artists, i applied

awaiting e-mail now...

god, im getting all excited :cool:

:D Looks like a great engine :D

That looks AWESOME..

Please MA get one of those engines :p

Rip

I wish MA woould switch to the newr Gamebryo engine :rolleyes: . But can imagine how hard it would be to switch engines.

Just fire up Bethesda's Oblivion and you will see how a newer version of gamebyro can look like..

Digit said:
I wish MA woould switch to the newr Gamebryo engine :rolleyes: . But can imagine how hard it would be to switch engines.

Well, MB can switch to a new version of the forum, with extra features. But then he will loose or have to recode all the customisations. Loosing them means all the cool features MB made go away. Recoding them will take a few weeks of intessive work :)

Thats so cool and only 1 guy programmed it on his own!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: shocking

BTW MA can upgrade to the new Gamebryo engine and the game wont look any better. Its not the Engine that makes the game look good, the engine just gives more features and tools to the game creators to help them make it look better in less time than it would normally take. MA gotta make it look good themselves.

I am not so sure...I would not want to be playing on that planet when they patched the newtonian/astrophysics engine so they worked properly.... that nearby ringed gas giant would come crashing down on me....not even revival terminals would survive that kind of impact!

Count me out!

Wow...if you have not seen it...check out the video of the new combat demonstration....download it in hi def. It is very very nice.

The engine looks awesome! However, i've kinda learned not to get hyped up by MMORPGs.

Back