Help: New Haircut proof levels.

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Accorting to the old requirement system, one haircut every second level, me and sorg should only have gotten one new haircut, insted we got 3 new. LeeLoo got one new haircut, so its obvious that the requirements for haircuts have changed.

I need help from other Beauty Parlor to determin what the new requirements for each haircut is.

Info needed is:

Number of haircuts: xx
Proof level in hairstylist: xx

Unlocks:

lvl 26.4 23 styles
lvl 26.6 24 styles

Last edited:
I haven't been getting customers, so I'm not sure if I unlocked another lol.

I haven't been getting customers, so I'm not sure if I unlocked another lol.

Im sure you must have one friend, among the 700k accounts in entropia :D

If not you can pay me 10ped and I will be your friend for 1hour so we can see what cuts you can do.

Im sure you must have one friend, among the 700k accounts in entropia :D

If not you can pay me 10ped and I will be your friend for 1hour so we can see what cuts you can do.

Hmmm.... I teleport in early from my hunt, therefor wasting ME, I go to my apartment, wasting my time, and then I pay you, wasting my ped, all to help you get information.....

Sounds like a great deal! :wtg:

will try too take note of what unlocks at what level. I have just got level 7 in hair stylist but checked yet too see if i have unlocked any others

will try too take note of what unlocks at what level. I have just got level 7 in hair stylist but checked yet too see if i have unlocked any others

plz tell us how many cuts you have at lvl 7.

and 8 when that comes :D

Hi,

I was about lvl 26.4 and had 23 haircuts prior to the VU. Logged on after the VU and had 24 hair styles... skilled a little tonight up to about lvl 26.6 and unlocked style #25.

Hope that helps work it out :)
Missa

need more info plz...

daily bump.....

at lvl 7 just before the vu i had 13 styles now i have 14 (the rocker long hair).

will keep you up too date on the next one.. :D

Back