New huds

Botchla

Old Alpha
Society
cB
Jack Captain Black
Not sure if this has been suggested before but..
HUD 1: Total participants online
HUD 2: Total skills
HUD 3: ???
Fill in 3, I'm sure I'm missing a few ;)

THIS would be my top favourite :)

However, I would also like a stat window rather than achievements... like:

Kilometers travelled (total):
Kilometers travelled (walking):
Kilometers travelled (running):
Kilometers travelled (ground vehicle):
Kilometers travelled (amphibic vehicle):
Kilometers travelled (flying vehicle):
Kilometers travelled (in space):

Mobs killed (Animals):
Mobs killed (Robots):
Mobs killed (Mutants):
Mobs killed (Others):

Skills (total):
Skills gained (this year):
Skills gained (this month):
Skills gained (this week):
Skills gained (this day):

Stuff like that :yay:

Last edited:
More important than any of your ideas, in my opinion, would be society information. I know there is a terminal, but I see no reason why we have to visit a terminal to view society info. If we have a button on our desktop to access the event list, why is society info any different? I can understand the necessity of trade terminals and repair terminals being tangible machines since technically they physically interact with items, but the society terminal makes no sense.

while i hunt i keep loot window open.
It would be nice to see the total TT value of all items in the loot window

However, I would also like a stat window rather than achievements... like:

Mobs killed (Animals):
Mobs killed (Robots):
Mobs killed (Mutants):
Mobs killed (Others):

Skills (total):
Skills gained (this year):
Skills gained (this month):
Skills gained (this week):
Skills gained (this day):

Stuff like that :yay:
I like this idea, totally agree here.

More important than any of your ideas, in my opinion, would be society information. I know there is a terminal, but I see no reason why we have to visit a terminal to view society info. If we have a button on our desktop to access the event list, why is society info any different? I can understand the necessity of trade terminals and repair terminals being tangible machines since technically they physically interact with items, but the society terminal makes no sense.
Society terminals are mainly for those in charge of said societies to check & change info on their society. These are also for people who want to join or apply for other societies since MA didn't really count forums getting in the way of that.

while i hunt i keep loot window open.
It would be nice to see the total TT value of all items in the loot window
This has been removed, it was already an ingame feature. MA decided to take it away as it gave people a gauge of when they were doing good or doing bad, if bad people would just stop hunting altogether so, removed & probably not coming back :(. Makes sense imo why it had to go, cause you can only guess loot value by observation and at the end of it all in the tt or repair terminals overall loot returned.

Not sure if this has been suggested before but..
HUD 1: Total participants online
HUD 3: ???
Fill in 3, I'm sure I'm missing a few ;)

I like this a lot but "total participants online" is not going to happen. :)

A society panel that works the same as a friendlist, but displays your soc players.

This has been removed, it was already an ingame feature. MA decided to take it away as it gave people a gauge of when they were doing good or doing bad

What? When was this ingame? I have never seen it :eyecrazy:

What? When was this ingame? I have never seen it :eyecrazy:
Maybe I'm going nuts then :scratch2:. Didn't loot have a value after the name in team chat only, around 2009?

Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm going nuts then :scratch2:. Didn't loot have a value after the name in team chat only, around 2009?

I will back you up and say that when hunting in teams, the value of the items (stackable and not) had a TT value written in the chat box when looted.

EDIT: However, AFAIK there was never a total TT value of your loot window implemented since I have been playing, which is 2005.

I will back you up and say that when hunting in teams, the value of the items (stackable and not) had a TT value written in the chat box when looted.

EDIT: However, AFAIK there was never a total TT value of your loot window implemented since I have been playing, which is 2005.

As a miner, I would be very very happy if total mining TT values were shown, and even ecstatic if the total excavated when a claim was exhausted were shown.

A society panel that works the same as a friendlist, but displays your soc players.

Anyone coming to this game from another MMO will be baffled to distraction by the crappy soc system - it's about as fit for purpose as a spike is for sitting on :hammer:

Back