new imperium armour

castanhas

Dominant
Society
TuSaLuSa
filipe castanhas fernandes
CAn anyone post links for the new imperium armours?

how are they obtained?

Wow, pretty cool :)

Are these upgraded armors tradeable?

I’m assuming they would be, similar to the equivalent of the new Gorgon upgradable armor.
There is also a market history tab.
But that is not a consistent indicator for all items.

Are these upgraded armors tradeable?

Nice armor sets :)

does arkadia still develop or did they jump ship like an italian captain?

not a generic "italian captain", pls... as Italian navy is one of the oldest and most respected in the world.
(THAT captain was condamned to jail for 16 years and other accessory penalties and imo he was lucky he got only that)

DRM

Last edited:
Does this mean that it is possible to get the Stolen Imperium armor again?
I missed it last time and have been wanting a set ever since

Does this mean that it is possible to get the Stolen Imperium armor again?
I missed it last time and have been wanting a set ever since

No, but the Adj Imperium has identical stats to Stolen Imperium, and unlike the Stolen is tradeable.

Can one own an individual set of each upgrade? or is it like a one time thing? Cause some of those sets have nice utilities behind them

Can one own an individual set of each upgrade? or is it like a one time thing? Cause some of those sets have nice utilities behind them

You can get as many sets as you want.

Costly since it's incremental (you need to trade in the first set to get the second one), but certainly possible.

You can get as many sets as you want.

Costly since it's incremental (you need to trade in the first set to get the second one), but certainly possible.

That's awesome, one day we're gonna see perfected version of this along with the viceroy.
Hope they make it tradable for a fairness.

Also still hope for upgrade on adj maddox and adj ep-41.... O.O to imp !

The Paneleon Spec Imperium armor seems like good affordable choice of an armor for the yearly mutant elite events and longtooths due to very high impact protection. Even the argonaut event since it also have decent cut protection :)

Also still hope for upgrade on adj maddox and adj ep-41.... O.O to imp !

Improved EP-41 would be an amazing upgrade, even if it requires 2x adjusted ones to make.

:yay:

So researching and reading a lot of comflicting information. How obtainable or unobtainable are these sets now adays?

Wanting to give it a go and try to get my hands on them but due to the crossing information it seems to go from "just follow guides as normal" and "Dont start it it has been made completely impossible"

So researching and reading a lot of comflicting information. How obtainable or unobtainable are these sets now adays?

Wanting to give it a go and try to get my hands on them but due to the crossing information it seems to go from "just follow guides as normal" and "Dont start it it has been made completely impossible"
Dont start it it has been made completely impossible.

Last edited:
Back