Suggestion: New investment opportunitets

ProActive Mango

Stalker
I would like to see in the future that players can own a supply depot ingame that functions like a vehicle, you move it around slowly and you can put it up wherever you like exept player owned areas, you should be able to set it up on player areas but only if areas accept deployed supply depot.

These supply depot should come with all functions like terminals and auctionhouses. These bunkers would take a cut in the revenue of decay to a set number as an income.
This idea is just in its first stage and i would like to see others here add possibilites for such a vehicle and an investment could add to the game.

It's an interesting thought about the populating of new areas, something which can be increasingly available as computer technology enables cheaper server space, quickly designed landscapes etc..
However, if we look at a PP such as Cyrene, they have done a great job at increasing the density of content without it seeming crowded. If there are reasons again to venture out far from denser areas of content, such as exploration, then player-run centres may be a good idea, yes.

In space, the motherships could already be that, except that we don't have mining out in space, nor do the motherships currently have a great deal of player functionality other than being a place to land and possibly repair. The one space event near Caly has had one MS there as a base, but I don't know how active it is; it doesn't seem to be, but I could be wrong.

I don't know about the 'slowly' element as a factor. Sure, if there are reasons for making expansion across vast lands slow, but relocation to a new month-long mining site or whatever within an existing radius of conquered land doesn't gain any gameplay by being slow, as far as I can see ...

Last edited:
Back