New Iron and Bronze missions

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
So looks like we have 2 new Iron missions:

1) Daspletor - pretty hard mission as I can imagine, unless they reduce the count to read like the steel bird ones
2) Cornoanterion - surprising choice as there is only one of them in existence:)

Also 2 new Bronze ones:

1) Aurli - there is currently no good place to do it as Dome 1 is weak only, and I imagine the bronze will require higher matiurity? Perhaps Buzz can set up an appropriate maturity dome for this

2) Kreltin - same as above

Anyone been to FOMA or CP yet to check these out?

Well, Kim asked if we want more DNA, maybe those creatures drop DNA parts now (many new items to be discovered?) and we will see those critters at other locations soon.

Dasp, Krelt, Aurli and Cornoanterion at Calypsos LAs soon ???

Ah, a very interesting possibility, didnt think of that.

D3 and D4 are set up to meet the demanded maturities for the bronze missions.....

Are they, ok, havent been there in a while, so there is middle maturities there, right, just enough to do the mission, not uber aurlis running all over the place...?

Dasp, Krelt, Aurli and Cornoanterion at Calypsos LAs soon ???

This is clearly something that will never happen...

...Unless their Unique owners get the authorization for an Earth LA.

Yes, because the MA balancing team have always done such a splendid job and there is just no way way something unique can be made common in a blink f an eye...never say never chief, it can happen, and they dont need any form of authorization from the people who are currently operating the LA's (not OWNERS, as per EULA they own nothing, they may have some rights to a certain stream of cash flows the properties they are licensing for a time is generating).

I could possibly be wrong, but i was under the impression that (especially) CP would have unique mobs that would stay unique. Wasn't that in the original selling thread for CP?

Rgds

Ace

I could possibly be wrong, but i was under the impression that (especially) CP would have unique mobs that would stay unique. Wasn't that in the original selling thread for CP?

Rgds

Ace

Well MA put caperons on amethera temporarily, so who knows. But CP will remain unique for sure. Anything else would be blasphemy ;)

Let us hope for the best, but prepare for the worst:)

Rgds

Ace

Think you are right, there was something about unique mobs at CP, CND and TI, and all those are still unique.
Although its a bit different at TI, as Sec Ents spawn during events and only the miner bots are still unique.

If you look at it, MA could drop Krelt or Aurli DNA (not both), and CP would still have unique mob
Same at FOMA, there could drop Dasp or Cornoanterion DNA (not both) and still a unique mob there :)

Back