firejuggler

Old Alpha
Society
RFC
firejuggler water zabimalu
So far , with tt price at discovery time :

Calypso :
Shinkiba (daiki)
-Fluffy bunny ears (M and F) , max tt is 10 pec, got a pair on large shinkiba. replace face armor .
bunny.jpg

-Shinkiba tusk (4 ped)
-Shinkiba skull (77 pec)
-Chikara Mudra Mk.II (L) 15 ped
-Chikara Mudra Mk.I (L) 10 ped max, 2.5-5 damage, same speed as above
-Chikara Ashvin HR1 (L) tt max 4 ped
-Chikara Ashvin HR2 (L) (fap) 9.8-13 max tt is 11 ped
-Chikara Vamachara Mk.II (L) (laser rifle) max tt 3.20 ped
mini.jpg

-Chikara Vamachara Mk.I (L)max tt 3 ped

Not sure:

-Colonizer , a new armor, arm/harness on shinkiba
for look/stat.
arms have a max tt of 3.50
harness max tt 6 ped
thight 3.10
gloves 1.90 (sabakuma)
foot guard (cornundacauda) 1.90

low mob :

Chromatophore Mk.I Harness (M,C,L) 35 ped can be customized ( color/texture)

Crafted

Svempa T15 10496 ped

Rocktopia :

- Dragon Eye 50 pec
- Dragon blood 50 pec
- Rocktropia Rollies (album?)10 pec
- Vampire bone 10 pec
- Broken dream (probably a CD) 5 pec
- RockTopia Gold coin , valued at 0 pec
- Lockpick Kit, valued at 0 pec
- Prison Hootch 20 pec
- No way out prison Identification 0 pec
- Inmates severed finger 0 pec

Crafted

- NEVERDIE Dragon Plate mk1 (L) 25 ped BP?
- NEVERDIE Dragon Plate mk2 (L) 35 ped
- Marcato 9 and its variation another variation
- ROCKtropia Telemans Coin come from Blueprint Hell Coin (L)
- Blueprint Rolled Smokes (L)
- Rolled Smokes 1 ped ( Prison item?)

Thanks to : Capt.Dex,narfi and Zen for picture /link and help with this thread

Last edited:
Sounds like Bunny ears will be easter gifts

Colonizer RT armor?
Got any stats?

Subscribing :popcorn: :eyecrazy:

bunny ears
bunny.jpg

for the armor, no idea yet

Ive seen the ears sell in auction house for 50 ped buy out.
the other is 750 ped buyout.
I would have taken the chance with the 50 ped ears.
before I could hit accept it was gone.

Don't, they are easy to obtain on shinkiba

So far , with tt price at discovery time :
-Colonizer , a new armor, seem to be a low end one since tt of discovery for the harness is 3 ped, available for M and F
-Fluffy bunny ears (M and F) looted on shinkiba, max tt is 10 pec, got a pair on large shinkiba. replace face armor.
bunny.jpg

- RockTopia Gold coin , valued at 0 pec
-Lockpick Kit, valued at 0 pec
-Shinkiba skull (77 pec)
-No way out prison Identification 0
-Broken dream (probably a CD) 5 pec
-Rocktropia Rollies (same as above)10 pec
-Chikara Vamachara Mk.II (L) probably finder 3ped
-Chikara Vamachara Mk.I (L) 2ped
-Chikara Mudra Mk.I (L) 3ped
--Chikara Mudra Mk.II (L) 15 ped
-Prison Hootch (20 pec)
-Chikara Ashvin HR1 (L) 4 ped (Shinkiba)
-Chikara Ashvin HR2 (L) (fap)

Would be nice with where it's looted. This is if I remember right a Calypso forum, so focus on Calypso new items... but RT and NI is also good as information if something strange drops.

Would be nice with where it's looted. This is if I remember right a Calypso forum, so focus on Calypso new items... but RT and NI is also good as information if something strange drops.

well for the ears and the fap, it is on shinkiba, thats all i know for sure

colonizer harness und arm (L) drops also from shinkiba (what i got at least)

stats:

impact: 5
cut: 3
stab:5
dura: 700

could you post a screenshot?

i put em in auc - u can check urself there

colonizer harness und arm (L) drops also from shinkiba (what i got at least)

stats:

impact: 5
cut: 3
stab:5
dura: 700

It looks like a nice armor with 3 stab and 5 cut ... but wait, 700 dura? on a limited armor? Please tell us its a mistake and it was 10700 instead!:eek:

This thread is good.. but it makes me miss the times when we had a vibrant community where anyone that found something new would rush to the forums to share it with us all instead of people needing to go and track it down.

It looks like a nice armor with 3 stab and 5 cut ... but wait, 700 dura? on a limited armor? Please tell us its a mistake and it was 10700 instead!:eek:

no its 700.0 dura! i double checked

This thread is good.. but it makes me miss the times when we had a vibrant community where anyone that found something new would rush to the forums to share it with us all instead of people needing to go and track it down.

People on this forum are so very good at making people feel they don't belong and leaving as a result.

Oh oh oh! I soooo want a pair of bunny ears! And a tail! Great thread, ty. :)

if I forgot something, don't hesitate to tell me

The laser carbines look awesome and also shoot at fantastic speeds. 51 shots minute?Previously you had to get the Adaptec Montgomery Anabolic for rates like that in rifles.

Viva la Chikara!

it hit fast but not strong.. but well it is better than the opalo

The laser carbines look awesome and also shoot at fantastic speeds. 51 shots minute?Previously you had to get the Adaptec Montgomery Anabolic for rates like that in rifles.

Viva la Chikara!

BLP man! <3

I fail to see any reason to have any of these things. Ridiculously, the most interesting one so far appears to be the bunny ears.

Can anyone think of any reason to have (L) items which are not as good as the TT items?

Can anyone think of any reason to have (L) items which are not as good as the TT items?

Not unless they were going to get rid of the TT items....

I fail to see any reason to have any of these things. Ridiculously, the most interesting one so far appears to be the bunny ears.

If the content we now know as "calypso" content is turning generic, the planet needs some themed stuff of it's own...

Items ARE more satisfying than no items, and the stab armour will be nice for baby merp and ripper...

Low TT = more noob friendly

ok, that's ANY reason why the stuff is good... we'll see what future updates bring...

Interesting all this Limited stuff is dropping, we may see an unlimited version at some point. This is a very strange VU, Daikis on Rocktropia, Rabbit ears as loot...I guess we have to hunt for our gifts this year.....where can these Shinkiba be found

Interesting all this Limited stuff is dropping, we may see an unlimited version at some point. This is a very strange VU, Daikis on Rocktropia, Rabbit ears as loot...I guess we have to hunt for our gifts this year.....where can these Shinkiba be found

OLA 65
Nice spawn of mixed maturities west of Twin (minor tp)
Just outside of Fort Troy
Fight Club at Chugs has a wave of shinkiba every 30 minutes from memory as well

new outpost east of PA... lesser jump and a half from the marina TP

OLA 65
Nice spawn of mixed maturities west of Twin (minor tp)
Just outside of Fort Troy
Fight Club at Chugs has a wave of shinkiba every 30 minutes from memory as well

Also NW of Chugs has ALL maturities.

Chikara Ashvin HR1 (L) tt max 4 ped....Cooooool Fap weaker then Fap-5 so i wounder what use will i have of that fap.!!!

:eyecrazy:

Chikara Ashvin HR1 (L) tt max 4 ped....Cooooool Fap weaker then Fap-5 so i wounder what use will i have of that fap.!!!

:eyecrazy:

yeah, you wont...

but a new player who loots a 93 pec fap will no longer have to wait to regen as he's doing his swunting "free trial"...

also... the psychology of "getting better gear" almost immediately appeals to some... we'll see that with the mg2 gun.

look, the new items pretty much suck for experienced gamers, and they're certainly not "mentoring, taming, beacons, kerberos, or egg" (all the shit we're REALLY waiting for)...

higher level items wouldve been nice... but they're not releasing daspletor on RT, they're releasing daikiba.

the items DO have their place.

Last edited:

Kablay gave an excellent reason as to why these exist,I will give a couple of more :
  • there are now items in loot that newbies will actually want to loot
  • the laser guns have high rate of fire
  • the laser weapons are a natural continuation of the line started with Kiwio MK II

Would you rather people looted FAP-5, A&P, A3 and Sollomate series non-SIB UL guns? The fap may be weaker than Vivo T1, but it will also have lower decay, and more importantly, people will be maxed on it faster and will not be faced with the relatively high cost of buying one. Provided it was not looted in the first place.

Back