Votes: 32 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hedaya

Dominant
Society
New Generation Order
Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya
Just let me ask you if you like the log screen and what you think about it.

Since i have seen it soo many times tonight,i don't care anymore.. :rolleyes:

i dont really care, but i REALLY miss the babe from the old screen. she looked perfect to me :)

Nope , I rather have an epic battle of argonauts drones feffoids and all kinds of mobs with a bunch of avatars in the mix and those may then wear make up and stick a ponytail up their **** :D

It doesn't quite reflect the game , looks more like SimS now

GR

Castro

Voted: I don't care.

But i dont understand why they changed it once again tho.. the "old" (previous to this) wasn't that bad at all and wasn't there for long...

Dia

I absolutely LOVE it ! :D
At last ! A great looking login screen ! :yay:

Hey loading screen !
Will you marry me ?
I want you to have my babies ! :inbed::baby:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Thanks for uploading a screenie of this Rayne I had no idea what it looked like since I am stuck at work.

Well its sort of interesting. It kind of reminds me of screen loaders in the past that gave hints or previews of VUs and since the last couple VUs have dealt with more fashion, avatar diversity, textures, and make-up I guess it fits.

I sort of like the "Pris" look the female avatar is sporting on the right but thats just because Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I am sort of neutral whether I like it or not but I think it is a good representation of the updates MA has been making as of late which has always sort of been the theme of the screen loader images.

I miss the original story line of man vs machine....tame an untameable planet....evil vs good....

now its, "Can I get pink eyeliner with my new hairdo?"

GAHHHH!!!!

*goes off to a corner and hopes that when I return my game is back to normal*

GAHHHH!!!!

its not a bad dream....:banghead:

An official MA response to the login screen:

We intend to show login screens that reflect the current VU focus, which has been avatar looks and beauty. The login screen will continue to change with future VU's. It is not a "statement" as to the long term strategy of Entropia or such. When the next big hunting focus update comes, I expect to see creatures and guns and armor, when vehicles come, vehicles, etc.

Can be found here: Version Update 9.1.3

***off topic***
what does it mean "when vehicles come" :confused:
I'm waiting for vehicles :wtg: for years :(

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells...

joker.jpg

It's crap ..hate it. Old one...beautiful and classy, new one...some cartoon people who could be in any game.

Good to hear it may go away one day though. :)

t

Gets uglier ever VU now...

EUlogin.JPG

I miss that chick!

We intend to show login screens that reflect the current VU focus, which has been avatar looks and beauty. The login screen will continue to change with future VU's. It is not a "statement" as to the long term strategy of Entropia or such. When the next big hunting focus update comes, I expect to see creatures and guns and armor, when vehicles come, vehicles, etc.

OK I really like the idea of a login screen that reflect the current VU focus. Some of the avatars looks ok but is it really necessary to show avatars looking like ppl that would never been maked up in real life?

If EU is a real economy universe make it real looking universe with realistic make up :wise:

***off topic***
how about introducing tatoos? :whisper:

I miss the original story line of man vs machine....tame an untameable planet....evil vs good....

now its, "Can I get pink eyeliner with my new hairdo?"

GAHHHH!!!!

*goes off to a corner and hopes that when I return my game is back to normal*

GAHHHH!!!!

its not a bad dream....:banghead:

:lolup: What he said! :lolup:

I do not mind having the splash screen based upon the current focus of the VU.

I have not voted yes / no or don't care as I could not decide.

My initial reaction though this morning upon seeing it is that I pissed myself laughing :laugh:

Just need some really good background theme music to go with it, I was thinking of something along the lines of, 'At night the freaks come out' :D

Kudos to MA though for it's expansion of the current beauty system. A job well done with a great focus on detail;

Also a big plus is the increased economic viability gained by hunters from the addition of the new texturering system to EU.

Between these new additions, there are a lot of happy hunters out there at this time finding it more worthwhile to go on hunts, with even the previous TT food tailoring resources obtained having a much improved ROI.

~ Sparkz

Just need some really good background theme music to go with it, I was thinking of something along the lines of, 'At night the freaks come out' :D

~ Sparkz

Im thinking 80's tv show...maybe Three's Company theme song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAe9fHS6zW4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Ok, now i feel better.... :lolup:

They are trying to attract the SL-dollars. That game you can do anything but buy stuff and stand around and look cool...and cyber. At least in PE you can buy stuff and have the diversions of hunting and mining.

I wonder if the make-up masks are a precursor of things to come? Like paintable full-body masks? If that happens, the game will get even MORE SL traffic if we can paint body-suits with naughty-bits on them...

Dunno. I'm on a break. loot hasn't been kind...and I have to save up for the WOF ;)

Looks like we are moving in a "second life" direction to me. I never played it and never intend to because the social aspect doesn't appeal to me that much. Hopefully MA will get back on target.

Back