New material

has this been confirmed or in other words, screenshot or it didnt happen.

This is really getting beyond a joke. I really hope they will eventually seperate global messages and maybe even go further and not let unique items be transported to other places.. seeing those silly axes on calypso just makes me cringe...

Not planning on EVER going up there. Rather listen to rock while doing something else.

Epic fail, nd.

I sincerely hope that you will consider separating the global messages, and items available on planets that do not conform to the Entropia Universe guidelines so as to not confuse the participants.

Kind regards Starfinder

This would solve the spamming issue , but a filter would give people the option to dissengage the chat as they choose.

I personally find Rocktropia a fun diversion , though I believe the transportation cost of 80 ped unreasonable and will not travel there again because of this cost.

Bones

I dont care how stuff are named , Its ND planet , he can name things just how he want.
What piss me is the interference between both universe.
If things can travel from one planet to an other , then , the planet must follow the same guideline ( in that case name those name are BS)...
If things can not travel and are only for one specific planet , then the name dont need to follow entropia system.

So , i think a choice need to be made with rocktropia , if it is part or not of the entropia universe.
If its separate place , then , i dont want see the global from there , neither i want see that material name in auction.

I dont care how stuff are named , Its ND planet , he can name things just how he want.
What piss me is the interference between both universe.
If things can travel from one planet to an other , then , the planet must follow the same guideline ( in that case name those name are BS)...
If things can not travel and are only for one specific planet , then the name dont need to follow entropia system.

So , i think a choice need to be made with rocktropia , if it is part or not of the entropia universe.
If its separate place , then , i dont want see the global from there , neither i want see that material name in auction.

Exactly! :)

Everyone can complain about the name but when you sell it for 500% will you complain then?

As a Rocktropian I am outraged at Calypso!!

Every time I look on auction I see silly names like ISIS LR53, and Iron ingot :mad:

What you perceive as stupid is a matter of opinion. One day I'm sure globals and auctions will be planet specific, but till then, just live with it!

Why complain about somewhere you've never been / never going to go to? :scratch2:

Last edited:
As a Rocktropian I am outraged at Calypso!!

Every time I look on auction I see silly names like ISIS LR53, and Iron ingot :mad:

What you perceive as stupid is a matter of opinion. One day I'm sure globals and auctions will be planet specific, but till then, just live with it!

Why complain about somewhere you've never been / never going to go to? :scratch2:

What we mean here , is not that rocktropia is stupid , but mainly that it does not go with entropia.Its not same universe nor same storyline.
There is not even a storyline to make it somehow go with entropia.

Maybe if , in the begining some effort has been made to make a storyline like , a new planet just got discover where a new kind of alien live , and they did study human for long time and falled in love with all our rock , and named things on their planet after rock , then , it would make a bit of sence.after that you can work more on quest storiline and so on to make this possible ...

But its not the case , rocktropia is just a diferent world so player who like rock can enjoy game with a rock experience.
I think its nice , i just think it have nothing to do with the scifi part and should be separate a bit more.

Who knows what we'll get when NEXT planet will launch, also created by Neverdie studio's ...

dont think they have been dugged up from the ground yet

Alternative rock has been discovered, 5 ped claim, though have yet to see ingot appear so still not refined :laugh:

Wouldn't it be funny if these were all rares in fields of lyst/oil.

yeah new stuff to whine about .... thx MA :laugh: ppl how about founding "whine city", "whine planet" or "whinetropia"? that will fit and oh... I wanna a global on "tears" or a HOF on "wrongfulness" and I will feel good
*meant sarcastic btw*

Guess MA thought miners were making too much money, so this is officially a nerf to get miners back to the level that hunters are at with the useless loots, lol. More ore/enmatter types means your chances of not getting good markup is higher.

Universe participant. An example: “Mai Tai Cocktail” enmatters. First of all, enmatters are raw materials used in combination with other materials to produce a product of some sort.

YEA! And I don't drink... I am "on the wagon" having things named after drinks isn't recovery related ;)
If you wanna go drink... go for it.... but they shouldn't support drinking in that way...

maybe this is a stretch, but it's all I came up with

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::wtg:

Guess MA thought miners were making too much money, so this is officially a nerf to get miners back to the level that hunters are at with the useless loots, lol. More ore/enmatter types means your chances of not getting good markup is higher.

No, it's to make Rocktropia able to make some bp only for that planet ;)
Besides, more diffrent ore/enmatters could increase the avarage markup in my opinion, because you get a smaller supply of each diffrent ore/enmatter.

The problem is one of immersion. Entropia used to be one scifi universe and one setting, but now it appears anything at all goes. We'll probably end up with guitar weapons and night elves on Calypso before too long.

It's no longer one universe; it's a mess of universes that bleed over to each other's territory.

Like some kind of fairy tail? LOL

Grab your wand, I have my bow & arrow! We shall pierce the heart of the treefolk.....

Personnaly, I never went to RT, 80 ped is insane

I love the (L) axes though. Shotguns are fun too.

Yea the new names are ok, music types.. but someone said earlyer MA sold the soul of entropia... well yea they just dynamicly poped a new planet into space. We will eventually find out about its existance and all. Story will come after all has been created :laugh:

But yes, I would approve for global msg button. Only a single crafter can spam the channel :)

Now we have new items/tierup AND rocktropia! I like to have all open to read but when I hunt and all them yellow "ITEM BUSY" msgs...

Do whats fun for u
Bots @ Calypso - Music @ RT

The New ingots make me wanna go up cuz I'm a miner and would love to discover techno ingot and make a new record in the hall of fame ;)

Unfortunatly I won't - For them who like it up there then keep going and get me some RT wepons! :D

JJ

I agree that it would be better if there was a way to filter chat from another planets, right now i'm in rocktropia and really dont care about robot wars or any other calypso related spam.

I also agree with a filter for the auction, it would make searching for stuff a lot easier and I think that the fact that the markup doesn't take into account transport fees is bad for both planets.

We at rocktropia have been asking for months to get new content unique to the planet so we don't have to buy it from calypso at inflated prices. and now we are going to have it and for that I am happy.

I just wonder if all this complaints would be the same, or at least in the same tone if this wasn't Neverdie's planet.

*insert "haters gonna hate" smiley here*

omg, I don't believe it.

I quite simply cannot believe that:

a) someone at Neverdie Studios suggested this in anything more than jest
b) MA allowed it

If I was still considering bothering to go to Rocktropia after all the bad press it got at launch, this would have clinched it for me.

ND, you've gotta give yourself a fighting chance here!!!! PLEASE!

Oh God... that planet is one big joke ffs :mad:.

I understand small portion of humor here and there (small spray sign a bit hidden that accords to something funny would be a good example) but whole planet based on this kind of humor is just... childish.

Falagor
:bandit:

Seems to me that RT has been designed for the younger male players from the start.

Its good that Rocktopia has finally got something different. New weapons/armour/ores specific to rocktopia is a good thing. Who knows these weapons may be usefull on Callipso as well as Rocktopia.

Maybe a market for interplanet trading of these goods - a niche no doubt a lot of players would like to fill profit on,

Isnt having different planets a good thing. Imagine if all where exactly the same. It would be boring as hell.

ps Lets give this a chance before we burn it, who knows may be good(if not then light the matches).

while i agree,naming could have done better, i dont care. actually i smiled for 3 seconds due to the double meaning of rock. still it doesnt convince me to visit RT, since it's to much stoneage regarding market.

from this thread it looks like the naming issue prevents more folks from testing RT versus the chance to establish in a new economy with exclusive ressources.

but in the end, if they'd rename modfap to "if you use this you're gay" i'd still want one :)

The names i find kinda amusing, but this is a good thing for RT i think. New blueprints, new items, new clothes even maybe... all good.

Allowing players to filter global content displayed would be good also though, especially when more planets come online. Also seperate auction sections by planet i think will be needed at some point.

rofl. Well do the hunters get something that drops regulary but has nice crafting (and MU) value too? PLEASE? Or at least some UL items maybe? :(

omg, I don't believe it.

I quite simply cannot believe that:

a) someone at Neverdie Studios suggested this in anything more than jest
b) MA allowed it

That simply proves how little MA cares about the game, all they care is money. If you pay enough you can do whatever you want.

Back