Info: New missions mini-guide

I am a bit confused what exactly what is the mission when you first get in the cave ? I thought I said yes but I have nothing in my mission list. I hate being dumb:scratch2:
TIA

Ok I think I got it, you have to down further to get the mission on killing Mics then I went further to the soul reapers but couldn't get across the bridge said "intruder detected" and kill poor old me. So I guess I must finish the mics before I can continue.

Can't get ingame right now but it's always the same. Look for some box, little chest, or an NPC with a yellow "!" or "?" on them.

Anyway each mission has a pretty good description, with clues to what you have to do.

Do I need to have the Hologram Key on me every time I go to the deeps or it's not needed after the first time?

Do I need to have the Hologram Key on me every time I go to the deeps or it's not needed after the first time?

Try to store it in a vehicle you carry and you'll see :) (ie I was denied access when visiting last week)

1. Hands that Open: 76800, 68050

Cant find anything there either :( Can someone help us out?

What am i supposed to find at the Hands That Open site?

Can you amend your coordinates a little, as there is a Soil Sample there which is required for a different mission - caused me and a soc mate some confusion as well as the above two posters. It doesnt help that there are some rather hungry Hirryu flying directly overhead. :D

Coordinates for Stone Column 76783,68019 :thumbup:

Can you amend your coordinates a little, as there is a Soil Sample there which is required for a different mission - caused me and a soc mate some confusion as well as the above two posters.

It didn't cause me any confusion? :scratch2: Then again, I had already completed the soil sample one so I knew that was not the correct one to "click" on. An "amendment" to the OP coordinates for the mission would help everyone doing the mission for the first time. :)

~Danimal

Can you amend your coordinates a little, as there is a Soil Sample there which is required for a different mission - caused me and a soc mate some confusion as well as the above two posters. It doesnt help that there are some rather hungry Hirryu flying directly overhead. :D

OP Updated, thank you.

This is awesome and just what I needed. Thank you for posting all the coordinates :)

hi,

I am now at Camp Carter, after getting the pillars,
I'm asked to come there but ? after ? don't know what to do ?
Some help is welcomed thank you...

hi,

I am now at Camp Carter, after getting the pillars,
I'm asked to come there but ? after ? don't know what to do ?
Some help is welcomed thank you...

Can't remember exactly but try inside the tent at camp carter, there was some scientist you have to talk to.

Can't remember exactly but try inside the tent at camp carter, there was some scientist you have to talk to.

Report to outpost 2 (entrance of dungeon door) and use the phone link thing to talk to camp carter, don't go to camp carter.

Hi, i read all thread, but my eng.... so my question is, what i get if i can enter in this instance? i seee there are some L9-12 mobs. Should i kill them all? what ill get at finish of instance? can i repeat it? why should it takes so hard to finish mission, are there some mu items inside? sry i just dont get this ideo of instance..

Hi, i read all thread, but my eng.... so my question is, what i get if i can enter in this instance? i seee there are some L9-12 mobs. Should i kill them all? what ill get at finish of instance? can i repeat it? why should it takes so hard to finish mission, are there some mu items inside? sry i just dont get this ideo of instance..

Once you get inside you can complete missions there, killing mobs that can only be found inside. They also loot the key component to manufacture the new adj/imp/mod amps, and the super/hyper ones too. Some of those components have 1500 ped MU.

And some other interesting stuff loots inside the cave, that helmets with reload speed bonus for example.

afaik there is no end boss or chest but you can find a few mini-bosses inside (the pyromancer).

It's up to you to explore a bit :)

Once you get inside you can complete missions there, killing mobs that can only be found inside. They also loot the key component to manufacture the new adj/imp/mod amps, and the super/hyper ones too. Some of those components have 1500 ped MU.

And some other interesting stuff loots inside the cave, that helmets with reload speed bonus for example.

afaik there is no end boss or chest but you can find a few mini-bosses inside (the pyromancer).

It's up to you to explore a bit :)

Thanx a lot for info! Ill +rep you instead :)

I killed some thorifoids there, looted 2 helms (low mu, but still nice). Also i wanted to ask if there are some missions on killing these thorifoids? Is it good that i jsut stand at start and kill these small thori or should i move forward?

If you have the dps and armor required I would move forward. The mobs you want to kill are Marcimex and Mind Reavers, those two have the rare items for amps; they also loot LC-35, LC-150, Fletchers etc.... so it's not a bad mob to camp right now.

AFAIK the thorifoids don't have mission, but both marcimex and reavers do.

GL

question how do you finish the vault hunter mission.

I got into the instance went everywhere , no trapped scientists (required to finish the chain), where are these damn scientists, im new to Cyclops Depths and spent hours in there and still no mission completion. Vault Hunter IV - The Breakthrough Part II.

cheers:)

I did something stupid... I TT'd a quest item and abandoned the mission. Is there any way to restart it? Or I am done with it?

I did something stupid... I TT'd a quest item and abandoned the mission. Is there any way to restart it? Or I am done with it?

What is the mission called? (I do think it's a problem)

No, the disk from the water. From the ship. I needed ME and TT'd stuff from inventory. I did not expect the disk to be stackable... I selected all I had and sold.

LoL!!!
I am an idiot! I have the disk in inventory but I abandoned the mission....
Is there a way to get it back?

Back