Question: New missions only give tokens?

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
Do the new missions only give those tokens or still give attributes and fragments as well?

Right now it looks kind of messy in regards what missions do what, this is getting too confusing for old people like me :evilking:

Do the new missions only give those tokens or still give attributes and fragments as well?

Right now it looks kind of messy in regards what missions do what, this is getting too confusing for old people like me :evilking:

looks like all new missions from now on only give those tokens and no attributes/skills anymore....such a shame,skillrewards iron/bronze missions is what motivates me to play,i dont care about those tokens

New Missions

The new missions currently give only some token which are tradeable at the broker in Fort Victoria...

I suppose there will also be some repeatable missions to gain extra tokens for the trade....

The skill increase is atm. only from the icm´s and the old ones

I suppose there will also be some repeatable missions to gain extra tokens for the trade....

There is at least one repeatable mining mission as far as I know

Thanks guys for clarifying.

Personally I think those tokens vs. gear exchange is a step in the right direction. Main reason for me not playing anymore like I used to is the missing gear in loot, basically meaning for me at this point Armor. Of course one could argue, if you play a lot, you will hit a high pedwise loot, but there is the next problem, I don't think that pricing on the items in question is anywhere near reasonable, because it was inflated in the past + the removal of the loot table.

So getting tokens for mission chains is -a- step in the right direction, though giving out L stuff doesn't work for me. At least not on the basis how much missions or rather tokens you have to accumulate to get the L stuff.

I would prefer UL stuff but personalized. Meaning it has a TT value which could be TTed, but not traded to other persons. And L stuff as option for those not wanting or already having the gear they want.

Maybe the system could be upgraded even that EVERY armor and weapon could be obtained by tokens, either as "personalized" version or as L version. Just an idea though.

Back