New note (11-13-07)

...interesting theory... it's a shame i'll be at school when this happens )-: grrrr!:mad: ...makes me angry! cant this happen on friday instread? plllssss!!!!

I still suspect the note holders will get something in exchange for their community communications role. So if I had one I wouldn't sell it. But I wouldn't pay much to buy one either. All this talk of some gateway or whatever the note may just be a ticket to a new continent or planet. Imagine being the first few avi's to mine/hunt or explore a whole new world before anyone else.

Agree with that, they are worthless now..so why bother selling something that could just end up having value in future even if it's a long shot. I wouldn't count on any of this leading to riches myself...but who knows?

Maybe ABC will buy them back one day? Maybe they will become historical items and part of the mythology of EU and a collector will one day pay a decent price for them?

t

here an update from the other thread for those that subscribed to this

the last note is decoded,

the event will take palce the 15 November 2007

at 23,00 CET

at the coordinates 13081/15532 close to Anok Sellims

closet Tp is Atlas Haven. walk south east to get there

What ever happens good luck to all

Ps and thanks to all that helped with the decoding. Both those that looted the notes and shared them with us and those bright boys and girls that help with the decoding

a pic of the spot.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

atm it seems that notes are only msg's for the community with no added value. Some of the notes got sold, but this was before the use of them was known. Try a price check

Well, and I'm rather sure that notes that are not made public will appear on the ad screen

So notes appear on the adscreen anyway. Which seems to indicate they will have another use later. Otherwise why drop them. Might be a nice punt at a few hundread ped or whatever they are asking.

Back