New NVIDIA Drivers (Version 280.26)

Is anyone else having texture issues with this on a gtx 460? For me, torsos, necks and thighs are discolored (usually green with some kind of funky texture).

Is anyone else having texture issues with this on a gtx 460? For me, torsos, necks and thighs are discolored (usually green with some kind of funky texture).

i have a 460 GTX too havn't installed this driver yet i may wait since you said that.

Yep, GTX 480.

Yea, I'm getting ready to report it to NVIDIA, and then I'll be rolling back the driver until the next update comes out.

This could be a problem on MA's side also. Have you been having texture issues in any other game?

580 here and upgraded to the new drivers and yep necks are silver...

This could be a problem on MA's side also. Have you been having texture issues in any other game?

I'm sure it's a joint failure, but I might as well tell NVIDIA, because their previous driver worked fine.

I am ok with new driver and 9800GT SLI.

i had the textures bug

and rolled back to 266.58 and no more gfx issues even on Chinos.

Nvidia GTX 580

Confirmed, have that problem, GTX 4xx.

But in compare of my everyday CTDs 5-7 times, sometimes twice in a row - it's nothing.

Confirmed, I have the "gray neck" problem on GTX460, not on GT9800, so it stinks as driver bug, to me.

But no CTD ever :)

Guess I'm lucky I didn't have any CTD's. I tried rolling back to 275.33, and that didn't work, so I'll try 266.58, because it seems to be working for Spin...could've sworn I updated from 275, but I guess I must have updated from 266.

I just went back to 270.61 WHQL and that seems to have fixed the visual glitches. Let's see if I continue ctd'ing often when using teleporters...

I just went back to 270.61 WHQL and that seems to have fixed the visual glitches. Let's see if I continue ctd'ing often when using teleporters...

Confirmed, 270.61 is the last recommended driver version to not suffer from this bug. I installed and tested it yesterday; it works.

yes I have these I gave infor to support

No problems at all...but my card is about as old as VU10: GTX285

Out of Memory

Sooo,, I can't login to this VU. Tried setting to safe mode, no dice. My avi is logged in, but the game refuses to display anything.

Nothing has changed from it working yesterday at the same time.

Hellllp :p

Sooo,, I can't login to this VU. Tried setting to safe mode, no dice. My avi is logged in, but the game refuses to display anything.

Nothing has changed from it working yesterday at the same time.

Hellllp :p

If really nothing has changed - try to set date\time to yesterday.

Jokes aside - what Vcard do you have, OS, etc?

If really nothing has changed - try to set date\time to yesterday.

Jokes aside - what Vcard do you have, OS, etc?

Vista (but was in XP compat)
4gb ram
GTX460

Tried clearing cache.
Tried lowering connection speed (yea i knoiw,...)
TRied safe mode.
Rolledback driver from beta version to 3/8/11

Gonna try starting in nonwindowed mode

This shit must be destroyed, sorry. It's most problematic stuff what I encounter since MS-DOS 3.0

meh, i'll change OS when i change comps. Maybe this year or next, depending on how long my single 460 lasts. I restarted my comp and tried safe mode after installing a memory managmeent program, and that allowed me to log in

yep i got that shit too. i have a asus laptop with gtx460M 1.5gigs. il try 266.58 drivers.

And the one with vista, if you throw your computer with vista still in it, youll see bill gates face appear in the smokes.

Doh, gray neck is gone bug on GTX460 installing latest beta drivers, 285.38.

I'm pink again!! :)

Any updates on this driver, or just wait?

I installed the latest beta, and looks fine. Still crashes thou

I've been using beta 285.38 for almost a week now fixed the torso texture bug and no crashes sofar .

GTX460 and Win 7

Same here. Loaded the 285.38 beta a few days ago. No problems whatsoever. The CTDs were never an issue for me, so I can't say how this release will affect that, but as far as the color/texture bug, it seems to have been fixed. In other news, I discovered yesterday that EU is somewhat playable on my tablet! :yay:

Back