Help: New ore's info needed for crafters

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
I know this is the crafting section but us crafters need to know where the new ore's are coming from so we can make the new gun BP's!

Me and my brother have a few BP's now we can't craft as the ore can't be seen in its own section of auction BUT it can be ordered....... Take Galaurphite Ingot as example: Go in auction and look under the refined ore's... NOTHING, BUT go into ingots availible to order and scroll down and boom there it is....

Where does this ore come from and why can't it be placed in auction?

And if you have some let me know ;)

There aren't any new mining ores that i'm aware of, quite some new ingots were created by refining multiple random things.
From the recent mining event thingie, which looted the McGrangus log files, they gave the info on what you need to mix in each log to create new materials.

There aren't any new mining ores that i'm aware of, quite some were created by refining multiple random things.
From the recent mining event thingie, which looted the McGrangus log files, they gave the info on what you need to mix in each log to create new materials.

Yes but no info is being given to what we need to mix and is the info now lost to all?

Yes but no info is being given to what we need to mix and is the info now lost to all?
The ones with the logs know the recipe :)
Also some people discovered the new things just by trial and error.
So, if you don't want to try every single combination you can get mixing 4 (or 5?) different things in a refiner, you should hope that the info becomes public soon, or try to buy the log files from their owners :)

if i tell you you would buy my mats and i want to discover the pk51 if i have some ingots later left i will let you know :)

Well this is exactly the shit MA brings to game every time they bring an update, and i'm sure that a few of these recipes have been lost already!

If I looted the BP sure i'd be crafting them and selling them at huge MU to make my fortune but problem is MA you have released some to complete idiots that never knew what they were made the ingots and never copied the recipe......

You remove our ability to make the likes of X1 & XT and Apis & P5a to name a few yet you have not released enough data or materials for us to make this new batch of blueprints and people are reluctant to pay our craft costs to make when we set the MU for them!

:dunce: :wtg: :dunce:

i'm sure that a few of these recipes have been lost already!

How would they be lost?

1) The log is not consumed when making an ingot.
2) Multiples of each log has dropped (or at least of some log(s)).

Back