Info: New PCF moderator

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Hello,

As you all must be aware of by now, JohnCapital has been banned from PCF for violating rule 2.16 by creating this thread. Thus a new opening for a moderator has been opened and I have been appointed by the responsible parties to be his substitute while he ponders the errors of his ways.

I have been granted free pass to moderate the forums according to the rules and have petitioned for the creation of a rule to ban for 1 week players that consistently misspell the words "Opalo", "Araneatrox", "Omegaton", "Traeskeron", "Rextelum", "mothership" and "antidisestablishmentarianism". The rule was promptly accepted and annexed to the Forum Rules sticky thread.

I will also be editing posts as I see fit to correct the grammar and spelling and will delete posts with more than 5 of either occurrences. I have also been given authorization to rewrite posts to express themselves in a way I deem would be clearer for transmitting the intended message.

Should the original poster feel that the edited post no longer transmits the intended message clearly, they must then fill the 58-H form (which you can also find in the annexed file on the updated Forum Rules sticky thread) and mail it to the designated address specified for the location of their residence. The form shall then become pending for further review, whereupon it is checked for grammar and spelling. Should it pass the review, the comparison between edited and unedited post shall be made by myself, after which I will decide if I will revert it back to it's previous condition or not.

So, this is me saying hi. I hope you'll like me as your new moderator, which is a function I'm very much looking forward to exercising! ;)

Last edited:
Congraduation four you're gnue appoint mint two hear. Their sum times our sum misteaks too git corected.

Congraduation four you're gnue appoint mint two hear. Their sum times our sum misteaks too git corected.

Idiots like you make the word 'antidisestablishmentarianism' look difficult to spell. Could you not run your posts through a spell-chequer?

facebookimg.jpg

Last edited:
Angle, Hanger, Thight!

Spor teh deliferate mistale!

congarasulation on beening new murderator. Eye hope u keep dis farum clean.

I have been granted free pass to moderate the forums according to the rules and have petitioned for the creation of a rule to ban for 1 week players that consistently misspell the words "Opalo", "Araneatrox", "Omegaton", "Traeskeron", "Rextelum", "mothership" and "antidisestablishmentarianism". The rule was promptly accepted and annexed to the Forum Rules sticky thread.

Could you also add "lepadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimypotrimmatosilphiotyromelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptokephaliokinklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetragalopterygon" to that list?

I am so sick of people always misspelling this classic dish from Aristophanes' Assemblywomen :coffee:

Could you also add "lepadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimypotrimmatosilphiotyromelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptokephaliokinklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetragalopterygon" to that list?

I am so sick of people always misspelling this classic dish from Aristophanes' Assemblywomen :coffee:

Im nott alon :O

As much as it pains me seeing that being misspelled all the time, the rule may only apply to English words, else PCF would risk facing ethnic discrimination lawsuits.

I could, however, edit the post and replace it with embarassing pictures instead to disencourage the practice, according to rule 4.28.

As much as it pains me seeing that being misspelled all the time, the rule may only apply to English words, else PCF would risk facing ethnic discrimination lawsuits.

Well, technically "lepadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimypotrim matosilphiotyromelitokatakechymenokichlepikossypho phattoperisteralektryonoptokephaliokinklopeleiolag oiosiraiobaphetragalopterygon" is the English "translation" so it shouldn't be a problem? :silly2:

iz thes fer rael, ir jost anuther Apral Fuuls jocke?! :dunno:

Back