New pet!!! (Tezlapod)

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
MindArk introduced probably the BEST pet to date!!!

This pet is kind of hard to get, unlike other pets it involves first looting an item that is used as a sort of key then that key is used in the RDI instance C1 to open a door that then gives you the opportunity to tame the pet.

index.php

index.php

Pet Buffs:

index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

How to get the pet:

1. Do the new Tezlapod waves and kill Boss who drops this item:
index.php

Waves can be found at : [Calypso, 68029, 85386, 122]
index.php

2. After getting the item. You need to run the new RDI C1 and close to the end there is a locked room, you use the item to open the door.

3. After getting into the room, there is a lvl 47 pet to tame. I'm lvl41 tamer and I was able to tame it, so not sure it has same level restrictions as normal pet taming. I used Adj Boiga whip to tame it and it was rather easy to tame.

4. Enjoy your new pet!!!!

Happy Leveling!

Last edited:
Grats! Several things look interesting:
Pet focus regen at extra 50%, unlocked at just level 4, but 285 energy/hr.
Electrotherapy that both helps and hinders.
Increased crit damage steps that require up to lvl 80 of the pet but is really cheap to run once obtained.

Assuming that is that the stats are correct ofc. Also interesting to see a possible 5 unlocks on 1 pet.

Will we see normal pets get higher level functions too soon?

Reactions: jak
First two pecs.
The electrotherapy has too OP stats for the level required also too cheap nutro/h for its benefit. Base mod fap gonna heal 240 heal every time.. Losing 20% of hp every 10 seconds is absolutely nothing. An avatar with 300 hp will only lose 60 hp every 10 seconds. Every 2 seconds the fapper with base mod fap will heal him 240 hp. Is just too damn op.

It does make sense to give this buff IF it works only in the rdi instances. Otherwise it's way too damn OP for the game. This buff should be level 90 if they want to keep it as is. Also let's not forget about bugtropia, the Ranked VI fap from Cyrene had 150% heals for years and the 50% extra heals it gave was not compensated by the loot system, how will this buff with 50% extra heals work with the loot system?

The critical damage boost buffs have a more appropriate balance, it will take years to reach that lvl 80 as well as it should since it's so cheap nutrio/h for the max crit dmg buff.

Second two pecs, it's definitely the best pet ever and mostly in right direction (high level req, but low nutrio cost) is ideal for longterm usage and for longterm goals. I hope they consider nerfing the electrotherapy or make it only work in rdi instances.

Last edited:
First two pecs.
The electrotherapy has too OP stats for the level required also too cheap nutro/h for its benefit. Base mod fap gonna heal 240 heal every time.. Losing 20% of hp every 10 seconds is absolutely nothing. An avatar with 300 hp will only lose 60 hp every 10 seconds. Every 2 seconds the fapper with base mod fap will heal him 240 hp. Is just too damn op.

It does make sense to give this buff IF it works only in the rdi instances. Otherwise it's way too damn OP for the game. This buff should be level 90 if they want to keep it as is. Also let's not forget about bugtropia, the Ranked VI fap from Cyrene had 150% heals for years and the 50% extra heals it gave was not compensated by the loot system, how will this buff with 50% extra heals work with the loot system?

The critical damage boost buffs have a more appropriate balance, it will take years to reach that lvl 80 as well as it should since it's so cheap nutrio/h for the max crit dmg buff.

Second two pecs, it's definitely the best pet ever and mostly in right direction (high level req, but low nutrio cost) is ideal for longterm usage and for longterm goals. I hope they consider nerfing the electrotherapy or make it only work in rdi instances.

I disagree that it is OP. You say it is OP but don't explain how. Is more heals from mod fapper going to do what? This will make ubers hire more noob healers since they can heal same as mod fapper for same cost. It gives a negative and a positive. You feel the positive is too positive?

OP means "Over Powered", yes this increases the healing, but does it really make it OP? If you get no heals for 120 seconds you are dead. That is the cost of getting little more heals.

I'll play around with it once I unlock it and see how "over powered" it might be and let you know.

I disagree that it is OP. You say it is OP but don't explain how. Is more heals from mod fapper going to do what? This will make ubers hire more noob healers since they can heal same as mod fapper for same cost. It gives a negative and a positive. You feel the positive is too positive?
Firstly Massive GZ on the pet! Was a lot of fun being there finding it!

I do think its interesting that its " heals you receive" I wonder how this will play out in the healing market and in events etc going forward, very interesting! Looking forward to hearing of the results for things like restos too!

One very awesome pet, I hope I can get back in there with a key soon!

• Love
Does this turn an improved resto into a mod resto? :D

OP means "Over Powered", yes this increases the healing, but does it really make it OP? If you get no heals for 120 seconds you are dead. That is the cost of getting little more heals.

I'll play around with it once I unlock it and see how "over powered" it might be and let you know.

Ty for the Post...(y)...was wondering about the pet for months....

Thank you for sharing , great video.

So far:
Great, he makes cute sounds bounces a bit.
Dance, he does a very cute double bounce and twist around and stands on 1 leg.
Bow, he touches his nose to the ground.

once I unlock more I’ll let you know. :)
Can you get me one?

4 buff pet. Oh geez. Looking forward to upgrade path to add more buffs to currently existing pets besides this one to equalize it all.

Of course you do. So did the people who abused for years the #yogpet in secret until MA finally fixed it.

Comparing the mod 2600:
Base heal 108 hp (54 hp first) then 54 hp over 5 seconds (10.8 heal/s). Overall 48.60 heal/s.
With buff 162 hp (81 hp first) then 81 hp over 5 seconds (16.2 heal/s), Overall 72.9 heal/s.
Mod fap base heal with no buff = 80 heal/s. This makes the mod 2600 the best fap in the game imo. Let's not forget how easy you can stack the heal over time. If this buff even gives buff to Resto chips you're looking at 30s heal over time and you can stack many times with the resto chips. Higher level resto chips will become pure god like (even more than now).

Improved hedoc will get a boost of 68.76 - 103.12 heal/s. That puts it between Hedoc Modified (96.83 without buff) and Augmented Hedoc Mayhem (109.42 heal/s).

If you still can't comprehend how it is too OP I give up. Let the game balance be destroyed then.

Of course you do. So did the people who abused for years the #yogpet in secret until MA finally fixed it.

Comparing the mod 2600:
Base heal 108 hp (54 hp first) then 54 hp over 5 seconds (10.8 heal/s). Overall 48.60 heal/s.
With buff 162 hp (81 hp first) then 81 hp over 5 seconds (16.2 heal/s), Overall 72.9 heal/s.
Mod fap base heal with no buff = 80 heal/s. This makes the mod 2600 the best fap in the game imo. Let's not forget how easy you can stack the heal over time. If this buff even gives buff to Resto chips you're looking at 30s heal over time and you can stack many times with the resto chips. Higher level resto chips will become pure god like (even more than now).

Improved hedoc will get a boost of 68.76 - 103.12 heal/s. That puts it between Hedoc Modified (96.83 without buff) and Augmented Hedoc Mayhem (109.42 heal/s).

If you still can't comprehend how it is too OP I give up. Let the game balance be destroyed then.
I get your point. But isn't the game supposed to progress? Aren't all things supposed to get better and better so the game doesn't get stagnant?
I agree it is a very nice buff and it has a double edge sward effect to it so kinda impacts the OPness of it IMO. But I haven't tried it so we will see.
I try not to be negitive against change but I agree, but we can say the same to many things like the Devine chips, the EP BP, etc and countless other things... Change will happen we just have to work out how to use it to improve ourselves.

When stable owners get the new features? actual buildings would be nice also. I've been waiting mine now like 5 years? Thanks MA
And I didn't think of that buff for stables , gratz to stable owners.

Are there crit buffs in stables now ?

Comparing the mod 2600:

Good point, but you also need to consider that you have a constant damage as well working against it. So even assuming just 300 HP then its =6Hp/s that you need to take off the new HP/s of those faps that you mentioned, worse if you have higher HP.

If anything it will make timing of heals even more important now and actually add some gameplay back to the game

When stable owners get the new features? actual buildings would be nice also. I've been waiting mine now like 5 years? Thanks MA
I couldn’t agree more! But keep in mind old MA was one working on that and it’s not a priority for them now…. But eventually it will be, just hope I’m still alive then 😭

I couldn’t agree more! But keep in mind old MA was one working on that and it’s not a priority for them now…. But eventually it will be, just hope I’m still alive then 😭
Once you get this pet to 80 wont you be able to sell this to stable owners for the buffs for people to buy?

Edit: You never answered my question.

Once you get this pet to 80 wont you be able to sell this to stable owners for the buffs for people to buy?

Edit: You never answered my question.
That’s not how the buffs work unfortunately, the buffs in the stables are set by MA already and they haven’t changed in years…

:jawdrop:
Yeah but... What tricks can it do????

Hehe

Big gratz jak!
I unlocked the first buff! And man does it move up in level, already level 7!!! But also it eats nutrio like no tomorrow!

at some point I unlocked Boast, he does a cute little twist around then does a forward flip then backwards flip! Using about 40 nutrio, thus helping level little faster!

Comparing the mod 2600:

Have to agree. The heal buff feels very powerful...
And we already have the proof that this pet will be highly sought after. I'm guessing it's not for the 13% crit damage at level 80 :rofl:

Let's run some more numbers.
If you have 500 HP the de-buff is 10 HP/s.
Mod resto at 22.75 HP/s will increase to 34.125 HP/s so that will cover the de-buff.
And a mod fap will get 40 extra HP/s. (a tier 0 will be like a tier 10 :eyecrazy:)

Will this affect life steal also? The decreased heal (like the one in the Feffoid pit) affects life steal, right?
So I guess the 50% increased heal will increase life steal?

While there is alot of arguments of how powerful this heal buff is, the main question hasnt been asked yet - will the increased healing impact the loot of the mob. There is the si heart from cyrene that doesnt return decay and there is official area healchips that deplete mobs of their loot - this should be answered by an offical and be considered when using the pet.
The healbuff will improve weak healtools , it will make good healtools great and already amazing healtools outstanding - but lets face it its not gonna be game changing - there is about a handfull of bosses ingame that i cant do solo and thats mainly due to lack of dps (their regen) not because of survivability.
The game needs harder bosses and the tools to be versatile in fighting them, some of those changes are happening as we speak - im looking forwward to the encounters that will need the next lvl gear/tools.

While there is alot of arguments of how powerful this heal buff is, the main question hasnt been asked yet - will the increased healing impact the loot of the mob. There is the si heart from cyrene that doesnt return decay and there is official area healchips that deplete mobs of their loot - this should be answered by an offical and be considered when using the pet.
The healbuff will improve weak healtools , it will make good healtools great and already amazing healtools outstanding - but lets face it its not gonna be game changing - there is about a handfull of bosses ingame that i cant do solo and thats mainly due to lack of dps (their regen) not because of survivability.
The game needs harder bosses and the tools to be versatile in fighting them, some of those changes are happening as we speak - im looking forwward to the encounters that will need the next lvl gear/tools.
You can add the m2600 to one of those tools that is bugged and doesn’t return full loots. Having power skilled to unlock Doctor with one I can say with 100% certainty that much less than 25% of decay is returned in loots.

And I’m on same page, survivability is not the issue for bigger bosses, it’s dps!

Once I unlock the buff, I’ll give my input on it.

Last edited:
Back