New pet!!! (Tezlapod)

I wonder if the healing effect is applied to lifesteal... Could be tasty.

Reactions: jak
You can add the m2600 to one of those tools that is bugged and doesn’t return full loots. Having power skilled to unlock Doctor with one I can say with 100% certainty that much less than 25% of decay is returned in loots.

And I’m on same page, survivability is not the issue for bigger bosses, it’s dps!

Once I unlock the buff, I’ll give my input on it.
I think you are incorrect. mod 2600 works correctly, you can test it easily doing a turret test and see the % that gets returned.

I think you are incorrect. mod 2600 works correctly, you can test it easily doing a turret test and see the % that gets returned.
I have thousands of hours healing with it in every way you can imagine. You can decay the entire fap and will only get 20-30 peds back on killing the mob you were on and no noticeable returns on the following mobs. There are caps or limits to the peds returned. But hey, what do I know, maybe it was just me? :p

Last edited:
Gratz jak on the new tame.

That's a shame the 20% hit on max HP. Would rather have a lower straight heal buff instead. Don't think I'm keen to take 60+ hit on HP for better healing for my style of hunting.

Yeah that's some serious energy burn with the focus on, will level fast for sure. 🤣

It all depends what MA introduce to rings, that will decide if the effort and cost to level this pet is worthwhile. Although now the HP buff genie has been let out of the bottle, I'd expect to see all types of heal buffs to enter the game shortly. That's not a bad thing in my book.

As others have said, new buffs added to existing pets (as promised years ago), would be most welcome. Or dare say it pet "abilities" rather than buffs. Assistant shooter, tagger, healer, loads of options.

Rick.

Sorry, I'm not much good at edditing videos so here is the uncut replay:

You will see me healing with perfected hedoc, Mod Resto, mod 2600, medi5 and medi10.

And I'll confirm that the 50% healing bonus mitigates the SH-30 reduction in healing allowing you to heal about half normal healing; you can see this towards the end of the video.

Enjoy

Sorry, I'm not much good at edditing videos so here is the uncut replay:

You will see me healing with perfected hedoc, Mod Resto, mod 2600, medi5 and medi10.

And I'll confirm that the 50% healing bonus mitigates the SH-30 reduction in healing allowing you to heal about half normal healing; you can see this towards the end of the video.

Enjoy
I just realized how crappy the video is :D

I'll fix settings and do another video :p

level 26 is a bit more than I would have guessed so soon.

level 26 is a bit more than I would have guessed so soon.
300 nutrio bars per hr consumption makes leveling a pet supper fast.

It cost about 600 peds TT of nutrio bars to get to lvl 26 :p

Jak, what do you think the pet is worth on lvl 1?

i dont use pets, but this one made my eye brows go up, must be alot of peds to get it ^^

nice you got it btw :)

Jak, what do you think the pet is worth on lvl 1?

i dont use pets, but this one made my eye brows go up, must be alot of peds to get it ^^

nice you got it btw :)

Very hard to give a price estimate on something like this. In the end anything in this game cost what another person is willing to pay for it.

I know one sold for maybe around 13k-15k last week, the buyer didn't want to say what he bought at.

There are maybe 10 pets in game right now, in one week. The item is rather hard to get right now since so many are camping the waves, and once you gert the item you have to run a RDI C1 instance to get chance to tame pet.

I can say it takes about 600 TT peds of nutrio + essences amounting to about 1k peds to unlock the healing buff. No clue what it will cost to unlock the 13% crit damage buff but I'm guessing maybe 2k-4k peds TT of nutrio.

As for price of the pet? I'm thinking around what a seasonal ring cost or a little less would be a good guess.

Very hard to give a price estimate on something like this. In the end anything in this game cost what another person is willing to pay for it.

I know one sold for maybe around 13k-15k last week, the buyer didn't want to say what he bought at.

There are maybe 10 pets in game right now, in one week. The item is rather hard to get right now since so many are camping the waves, and once you gert the item you have to run a RDI C1 instance to get chance to tame pet.

I can say it takes about 600 TT peds of nutrio + essences amounting to about 1k peds to unlock the healing buff. No clue what it will cost to unlock the 13% crit damage buff but I'm guessing maybe 2k-4k peds TT of nutrio.

As for price of the pet? I'm thinking around what a seasonal ring cost or a little less would be a good guess.

okay, little much for my wallet, its an awesome pet!

Thanks for taking time to respond jak :)

Hope you have a furtune with your pet! :)

I'm a noob when it comes to pets so I have a honest noob question now.
is it possible to have at the same time 2 pet passive buffs applied to you?

At min 6:07 you take out pet with focus buff on and then apply electrotherapy but both buffs stay on you.
After that, every time you die or teleport and spawn the pet again, you have the two buffs applied. (example min 00:28:00) and you hunt for almost 2 hours with both those buffs.

How is that achieved is someone can enlighten a noob? Or is it a bug? Should we report it?

Thank you!

At min 6:07 you take out pet with focus buff on and then apply electrotherapy but both buffs stay on you.
After that, every time you die or teleport and spawn the pet again, you have the two buffs applied. (example min 00:28:00) and you hunt for almost 2 hours with both those buffs.

How is that achieved is someone can enlighten a noob? Or is it a bug? Should we report it?

Thank you!
If he would have a stable focus buff additionally on the pet that could be an explanation for 2 buffs with these symbols.

If he would have a stable focus buff additionally on the pet that could be an explanation for 2 buffs with these symbols.
Now that makes sense. Thank you!

Ithaca stable gives 25% focus generation for 1 day for 5.1 peds fee.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
I like that there's a bit of variety to the taming and obtaining a capacitor seems appropriate for an electrocution pet... but... but... WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE TEZLAPOD MOB?!??! How is that anything like what it used to look like? Did they just change it so they could reuse pet emotes on it... zheesh

I like that there's a bit of variety to the taming and obtaining a capacitor seems appropriate for an electrocution pet... but... but... WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE TEZLAPOD MOB?!??! How is that anything like what it used to look like? Did they just change it so they could reuse pet emotes on it... zheesh
For some time now they changed the MOB model, I liked the old MOB model, but I think they changed it since they got too many complaints about not being able to target it? :p

Old Model:
index.php

Last edited:

Thank you!
You can turn on all the pet's buffs if they are unlocked. For example the Sacred Kong is the only pet in game at this time with 4 buffs and all of them can be 'on' at once.

Of course, you will have to 'pay' for that in the form of energy per hour consumed.

What? Im almost certain I couldnt have autoloot and some other buff on, on that little rpund shield and sword guy, aclais or sth like that? Is that a recent change? Did I do sth wrong?

What? Im almost certain I couldnt have autoloot and some other buff on, on that little rpund shield and sword guy, aclais or sth like that? Is that a recent change? Did I do sth wrong?

I thought the same but maybe I was wrong or maybe it has changed, as in the crappy quality video there is quite an explicit message about this:
index.php

so is the pet not sellable? is that why we have to tame it our self? Id love to get one, but im only rank 15 taming lol

so is the pet not sellable? is that why we have to tame it our self? Id love to get one, but im only rank 15 taming lol
It is sellable and tradeable like any other one. You just may wish to tame it yourself in the lab, if you have the skills for it.

However I have no clue what skills are required to be able to tame it. Or if the looting part is already hard enough so anyone can tame it. Some other might be able to answer it.

It is sellable and tradeable like any other one. You just may wish to tame it yourself in the lab, if you have the skills for it.

However I have no clue what skills are required to be able to tame it. Or if the looting part is already hard enough so anyone can tame it. Some other might be able to answer it.

My educated guess is that you will need to be a level 40 Animal Tamer, but it could be lower I guess.

We won't know for sure until someone lowel level tries to do it but can't and tells us his level.

My educated guess is that you will need to be a level 40 Animal Tamer, but it could be lower I guess.

We won't know for sure until someone lowel level tries to do it but can't and tells us his level.
To my knowledge one needed to be same level in taming as the level of the pet you intend to tame. However I was able to tame this pet and my taming level is 41 and the pet level was 47. This pet might have different taming requirements.

I thought the same but maybe I was wrong or maybe it has changed, as in the crappy quality video there is quite an explicit message about this:
index.php
You are correct, currently there is only the ability to have one active passive pet buff active at one time. However, the pet status windows does show that one might be able to have up to 5 active passive buffs. Who knows, there might be a new one open up at level 100 or something, no one knows yet…

I tamed 2 or 3 Asclarias mobs in AG, the mob is like level 40 and the level of my taming prof. is way below that. Maybe that requirement was nerfed or it applies only to certain mobs.

I tamed 2 or 3 Asclarias mobs in AG, the mob is like level 40 and the level of my taming prof. is way below that. Maybe that requirement was nerfed or it applies only to certain mobs.
Maybe. I had Soc who were lvl 20 tamer check if they can tame pet and they can. So This pet does not appear to have any level restrictions.

Made a quick clip of the Electrotherapy activated with regular heals , resto and divine. Thought it would be best to pop it in here!

Back