New pet!!! (Tezlapod)

i really wonder for who this is "too OP" when most of players base are broke and dont even own a decent healing tool or the ability to tame this pets or any pets lv 7...

Reactions: jak
i really wonder for who this is "too OP" when most of players base are broke and dont even own a decent healing tool or the ability to tame this pets or any pets lv 7...
Wow, lots of assumptions packed into that lil statement.
Odd first thread to join the fun on, minus that lil event you signed up for. :unsure:

Glad to see it posted so well, I was curious as well.

The crit buffs makes sense, but is a sledgehammer where a drillgun would work better.

Why 3 buffs? ALL PETS should get an increase in buff strength and a decrease in buff costs as the pet goes up levels, or WHY PUSH THEIR LEVELS. It should be metered, proportional, like two escalators, in this solution you just have THREE TALL STEPS on a staircase.

Glad to see it posted so well, I was curious as well.

The crit buffs makes sense, but is a sledgehammer where a drillgun would work better.

Why 3 buffs? ALL PETS should get an increase in buff strength and a decrease in buff costs as the pet goes up levels, or WHY PUSH THEIR LEVELS. It should be metered, proportional, like two escalators, in this solution you just have THREE TALL STEPS on a staircase.

I agree with you!

No one knows yet, but maybe at pet level 100 or 150 or 200 there will be another pet skill buff slot open up? So we can have more than one buff active at same time? Obviously the cost would increase....

I love that MA did a mission where you get a key to a door located in an underground facility. That's really nice. Sad though that as usual this is for the high levels only and of course the benefits of the item are far out of whack with the effort/expenditure involved. A pet that taketh and giveth health... but only if you blow whatever on skills and effort to get it... and keep it fed... and use other heal tools.

In many ways pet benefits seem to be the ingame equivalent of paying £50 for a packet of Polos. Yes they give you a tiny bit of energy when you are out and about but it would have been better to just blow the cash on some square meals.

I love that MA did a mission where you get a key to a door located in an underground facility. That's really nice. Sad though that as usual this is for the high levels only and of course the benefits of the item are far out of whack with the effort/expenditure involved. A pet that taketh and giveth health... but only if you blow whatever on skills and effort to get it... and keep it fed... and use other heal tools.

In many ways pet benefits seem to be the ingame equivalent of paying £50 for a packet of Polos. Yes they give you a tiny bit of energy when you are out and about but it would have been better to just blow the cash on some square meals.

IMO, the biggest f'up is that it takes almost no taming skills to tame the pet! All the hard work skilling up of tamers over the years made totally useless....

Thanks for this guide - Question where is the Instance door entrance?

I just invested in a Adj Boiga and trauma 6 amp! So I plan on doing this and taming a tezla in the future :)

Thanks for this guide - Question where is the Instance door entrance?

I just invested in a Adj Boiga and trauma 6 amp! So I plan on doing this and taming a tezla in the future :)
Unfortunately, the instance isn't an easy one. You will want at least a 5-6 man team of over 100dps each and some patiense learning each boss encounter, etc... Oh and you will want the "lock copasitor" key thingy to open the door for pet. Can try to get it by killing the boss in the tezla wave area....

Unfortunately, the instance isn't an easy one. You will want at least a 5-6 man team of over 100dps each and some patiense learning each boss encounter, etc... Oh and you will want the "lock copasitor" key thingy to open the door for pet. Can try to get it by killing the boss in the tezla wave area....

can you please message me in game I just searched your avatar name in User Register and not found, probably cos your in incognito mode :D Mine is: RJ Rob James

can you please message me in game I just searched your avatar name in User Register and not found, probably cos your in incognito mode :D Mine is: RJ Rob James
Maybe just search your friends list for "jak" and you will notice my name comes up! 🤣🙈

Maybe just search your friends list for "jak" and you will notice my name comes up! 🤣🙈

OMG hahahaha xD I am dumb sometimes seriously hahaha

Back