News: New Planet Partner Announced

Noooooo not april fools.... I wanted to collect puppies... :cry:

Sounds like a great place for children to go. If I'm not mistaken you have to be 16+ to play Entropia according to the EULA correct? Not sure this is going to go well for Mattell. Allthough I am pretty sure those execs get paid ALOT more money than I do to come up with good strategies to make good with their stock holders. I may not feal it is a great idea but I do wish Barbie Planet the best of luck!

weeeiiii finally I'v always been waiting for BARBIE PLANET!!! I play with em all day *cought* ugghhh I don't play with barbie *caught*

Sounds like a great place for children to go. If I'm not mistaken you have to be 16+ to play Entropia according to the EULA correct? Not sure this is going to go well for Mattell. Allthough I am pretty sure those execs get paid ALOT more money than I do to come up with good strategies to make good with their stock holders. I may not feal it is a great idea but I do wish Barbie Planet the best of luck!

noup it's okey if u have ur parents allowens

I hope you can bring the Puppies back to Calypso...

AND SHOOT THEM!!!

nice one Pinky. :laugh:

If only....IF ONLY!!
I soo wish this would be true.
I'd have my bags packed and be in twin looking for a flight at an instance!!
Goodbye Calypso!:nana::wave:

Hello Pink Heaven!!!! :yay: :cheer::girl::shower::swoon::tongue4:

Well, I think I spotted a future customer ;)

We people who are buying this, are the fools

We people who are still hoping to turn the tide for entropia, are the fools, so working further on to the story, that MA are the fools with ruining it and getting greedy.

a rant ??

an observation .... :rolleyes:

weird. $$$

i personally don't think it's a great market for the barbie brand but expanding the horizons, can't wait to see it implemented.

april foooools! :d

only good planet was calypso about 4-5 years ago or so...
so where is it? why MA add more disneylands and barbielands, who cares that graphix, lets put that old good planet back somewhere, with that loot what was and items and peds in loot:(( ofc. leave that disneyland for some kids and eyefreakz but i am sure that serios players want that old good EU back...

I'm glad I've got some grenade skills

hello Barbie. Meet my good friend tuhota

I was ROFL just when I read the title. The rest of the story made me laugh so hard I started crying. :flip:

But... havent we already had this update?

(really funny though)

had to close the window on the front page
. . . it was . . . just . . . too . . . much . . .

PINK!

but looking forward to your next story LOL

ty for the laughs

;>

Dang I didn't catch it. Now I look like a fool hehe.

hmm...

and just when I was thinking that there would be someone that was actually interested in buying clothing... lol.

Awesome now pre teen girls can gamble too! Great world Entropia Universe! Some companies like mattel still seem to fall for the false promises MA makes. At least most of us, not ignorant, old players know that 90% of what MA claims and tells us is total bullshit.

Noooooo not april fools.... I wanted to collect puppies... :cry:

Wait .. so we're not getting puppies ?!?!

It's like you just told me there's no SANTA ! :cry:

I WANT Puppies and a Barbie convertible !!

:laugh:
Thank you Pinky :D

Awesome now pre teen girls can gamble too! Great world Entropia Universe! Some companies like mattel still seem to fall for the false promises MA makes. At least most of us, not ignorant, old players know that 90% of what MA claims and tells us is total bullshit.

Please tell me you realise this is an April Fool's day thread and there is no Barbie Planet on the way?

Hurrikane

Haha, I just read this now and made no connection to April fools. My first reaction was "FUCK ME!", then I read the replies.

NOW the bitch has everything....

or would have....lol

Fuck that, I quit.

Last edited:
OMG I sooo fell for this joke... I was actually shocked and didnt think about april fools at all xD

I was sold until I re-read this part:

"We are very excited to be moving forward with such an experienced company as MindArk. We are aiming to launch our new planet at the same time the new Cry-engine graphics upgrade is implemented in mid 2010."

We all know by now mid 2010 for Cry-engine is optimistic. If it was 2011 or 2012 I would not have thought twice about it and was ready to sign my kid up... :laugh: :silly2:

(crosses fingers and hopes 2010 is a joke and mid 2009 is realistic)

If Barbie is getting her own planet, i think the grownups need something to play with too.. may I suggest a Playboy Planet?

Back