New; Player Fund

Grossberger

Hatchling
Gross's No Nonsense EU Fund. for short term investing (Day 0.013%, week 0.096%, month 0.416%, year 5%)

A Set and forget fund designed for those that just want to accumulate a little interest while saving for the CLDs
Basically, hit me up on Discord, i'll collect the funds (PED Only). the next day you will accumulate daily interest compounded
once you want to withdraw, let me know and we can trade it back. i'll always have 50% of your investment in reserve for immediate withdrawal, this will be shown as a balance in the fund sheet.

If you would like to withdraw any more than 50% of your investment, This may take a few days while deeds/shares are sold. i'll be online and available when ever i'm not at work or sleeping
Interest will be calculated between 7:30 am and 11 am GMT daily. Interest will only be paid on the next working day (this is to stop a depositor dropping funds and then immediately withdrawing once interest is paid)

I will not be selling shares, this will be an account based fund. you want to to deposit 10 pec, you can, and you will get interest, just know that I can only pay out to the closest PEC
I understand that player funds are under scrutiny by the community. there have been several go under and others that just don't seem to pay when they should.
I aim to change that and build trust. there are no fees involved in depositing or withdrawing. I can usually be found sweating at royal club.

You can deposit funds anonymously (Only you can see your name/balance, this can take a few minutes to update), semi anonymously (only other investors can see your name/balance). and public (anyone with a link can see your name/balance, some people love to flex!)

Only the player with the character matching the name of the investor can withdraw. if your EU account is banned, then there is nothing i can do. (Just don't do anything to get banned)

Other terms and conditions apply and are subject to change.

Join the discord at : https://discord.gg/eeJfTKyu
or check out the webage ;https://sites.google.com/view/eufund/ (Under construction)

Gross's No Nonsense EU Fund. for short term investing (Day 0.013%, week 0.096%, month 0.416%, year 5%)

These interest rate's are pretty same as you can get from an AUD.
While the AUD is relative safe, a player organized new fund is probably the least safe investment.

These interest rate's are pretty same as you can get from an AUD.
While the AUD is relative safe, a player organized new fund is probably the least safe investment.
You're right, however, you're also wrong. the ROI of an AUD can change depending on the planets income, i suspect you know this. meaning that 1 week it can be the same ROI, the next week it can be half that and the week after can have no payout at all. This is not as safe as you seem to believe. there is also the problem of ROI vs True ROI. while i have not calculated the True ROI, it doesn't change the fact that a daily compound is superior to weekly/monthly

I'm sorry, but this makes virtually no sense to invest in. I'll provide a few reasons why below; not sure that it even needs to be said but I'll go ahead and do it anyway.

1. This is a high risk investment medium relative to other means of investing ingame. Specifically, player owned funds rely on the managing individual's reputation, though you seen to have made your PCF account just a couple days ago?
  2. Your ROI is laughable. The payout here would be on the low end of relatively secure passive investments.
  3. Given the above, and some mention in your post of this fund being a short-term investment, it seems like you just want to skim an extra 3% off the top and just buy CLD's / such using other players' funds (in return for offering variable investment amounts)?
  4. Since you claim to be just paying out interest (ie. the player retains access to their original investment in full) I can only imagine that other players are taking on all the risk, while you take on absolutely none. I take it you'd collect a large amount off the top (see 3), and in the scenario that your holdings see a significant decrease in value, I expect that investors would effectively be out their original funds, or at least that the retained funds wouldn't match player account totals.
  5. Quoting the site: "50% of your investment will buy new deeds/shares/land. and 50% will cover interest and pay-outs" - you realize you just effectively described this fund as a Ponzi scheme here right?
  6. Quoting the site: "I also reserve the right to ... refuse a payment if it impacts too much on the fund" - What??

Last edited:
You are a 'Hatchling', and therefore you have no reputation to leverage here. A player fund must be backed by the manager's reputation and credibility and you have neither... for that reason, I'm out

I'm sorry, but this makes virtually no sense to invest in. I'll provide a few reasons why below; not sure that it even needs to be said but I'll go ahead and do it anyway.

1. This is a high risk investment medium relative to other means of investing ingame. Specifically, player owned funds rely on the managing individual's reputation, though you seen to have made your PCF account just a couple days ago?
  2. Your ROI is laughable. The payout here would be on the low end of relatively secure passive investments.
  3. Given the above, and some mention in your post of this fund being a short-term investment, it seems like you just want to skim an extra 3% off the top and just buy CLD's / such using other players' funds (in return for offering variable investment amounts)?
  4. Since you claim to be just paying out interest (ie. the player retains access to their original investment in full) I can only imagine that other players are taking on all the risk, while you take on absolutely none. I take it you'd collect a large amount off the top (see 3), and in the scenario that your holdings see a significant decrease in value, I expect that investors would effectively be out their original funds, or at least that the retained funds wouldn't match player account totals.
  5. Quoting the site: "50% of your investment will buy new deeds/shares/land. and 50% will cover interest and pay-outs" - you realize you just effectively described this fund as a Ponzi scheme here right?
  6. Quoting the site: "I also reserve the right to ... refuse a payment if it impacts too much on the fund" - What??
  1. I decided 3 days ago to make my fund public, and have not needed to use the forums before hand. my player account is much older.
  2. My ROI is on par with almost every index on the planet. in fact, if you calculate "True interest", it would be closer to 6%
  3. You're right, but only at first. the 3% is more like 2, and would build the fund in riskier ways (I.E, Buy gear, weapons for rental) and as the fund took off, the return % would increase, or atleast that is my plan)
  4. What risk am I even able to take? I can't guarantee protection and guess what? neither can any other player funds. the end of that is what investing is.
  5. A ponzi scheme is when you have 2 investors and you use the money from the second investor, to pay the first, I'm just keeping a reserve to pay most of the fund if the worst should happen. how else am i supposed to cover my bases?
  6. This one would need an example, say a "whale" dropped 10,000 PED on the fund, i spend the promised 5,000 on "x" but 24 hours later, the whale decides to leave and cash out, i would have to refuse his request until i could recover the spent 5,000. like every other player fund!
I'm aiming to build an "index" of sorts. any type of investing is a risk, but i will try my best to minimise the risk. as i mentioned before, if you want, you can invest as small as you like. the more you get to trust me or the fund, the better for everyone. the risk i take is to my reputation, and there just isn't much more i can put on the line. I do hope i covered most of your concerns. and if you have any questions, join the discord and ask away, if not you can find me at Royal club sweating to build more funds. peace out

You are a 'Hatchling', and therefore you have no reputation to leverage here. A player fund must be backed by the manager's reputation and credibility and you have neither... for that reason, I'm out
you're not wrong, this is why i have no minimum deposit, I am willing to put in the work, but it seems that just because i don't use the forums, I'm unreliable.
I understand your concerns, and no doubt am unable to change your mind with words alone, but all i can do is keep trying

Much older player, with 5p global total from 2020 august?
Sorry, but that neither is a good sign.

Your current offer is the worst ROI atm, not just between the player owned investment's, but even CLD / CPS beats it.
Your investment fund is 100 times less secure than the ingame CLD / AUD / CPS, it is FACT.
You are an unknown player in forum and ingame too.

Sorry, but those are just all looks bad, well, at least you are offering very bad ROI, so maybe you really calculated how it is worth it for you and want to run it, not just collect a lot of ped and fly away with the money, but even if we would know that for 100% sure, there are investment funds offering better ROI than you in case we are looking to invest somewhere.

This is satire, isn't it?

1. I decided 3 days ago to make my fund public, and have not needed to use the forums before hand. my player account is much older.

On Jan 1st 2021:
Can anyone just set one up or is there requirements?
I Would like to start one, i've put a lot of thought and planning into it, but i'm unsure if there are terms and conditions that mindark require
I'm not looking for feedback on why i should or shouldn't do it, just want an answer to my question.

best regards
your fellow Grossberger

One doesn't hide behind a mask in order to garner public trust.

Last edited:
There is another player who uploads youtube videos, Stevieb who also have tried this sort of thing. I think when he tried his player fund investments, not many knew about him and he had no reputation at the time and people also called him a scammer. Now that he has uploaded many very informational videos and has made a reputation, I think some players have invested in his player fund. The thing is that he has a reputation and many people in the community knows who he is. Some hates him some loves him. I think he later returned those investments back to his investors and got rid of the whole thing.
Even with StevieB's reputation, it is still a risk with him. Recently he haven't been uploading videos and have said in his previous video that he might be getting married or might be very busy IRL so he will not be as active. If a player has IRL to deal with and just disappears, there goes all your investments.
To be honest, when I first saw this post yesterday, I thought it would have been locked just because of how scammer it sounded. Surprised that this post is still active haha. As others have mentioned, if any new players are thinking about this please think more about Zenzille and legend's post. This game is full of scammers can't ever be too careful here. Better investments are AUD, AMD, CP, AG, and CLD.

amazing to me authorities don't go after things like this, maybe its just there are so many they can't be bothered, I'm sure if I did it, the SEC would send me a cease and desist letter and threaten me with countless fines and/or prison.

Why would anyone trust a 7 days old account ? And it's first question was a fund ?
And I can not withdraw my deposits right away but have to wait till you sell something ?
Is this a fund where I can earn something or am I funding you ?

sorry...get some reputation under your wings...in one or two decades or so...
Unitl than this is a just a Ponzi scheme to me which is illegal in most countries

Why would anyone trust a 7 days old account ? And it's first question was a fund ?
And I can not withdraw my deposits right away but have to wait till you sell something ?
Is this a fund where I can earn something or am I funding you ?

sorry...get some reputation under your wings...in one or two decades or so...
Unitl than this is a just a Ponzi scheme to me which is illegal in most countries

Ponzi scheme isn't illegal in Entropia Universe. As far as I know, there is at least 3 ponzi schemes running right now.

Ponzi scheme isn't illegal in Entropia Universe. As far as I know, there is at least 3 ponzi schemes running right now.
I think I have been approached 3 different times to join a Ponzi. I guess I found all 3 :D.
The whole "pay me 300 PED and I will show you the secrets on how to triple your investment"
I'm assuming the "secret" here is to just sell this phrase to 3 other people.
I don't stick around to find out, I've already ignored them.

On topic. I might start a fund too, ill undercut OP by paying 6%,ROI then just sneakily invest those PEDs into Chiee's fund at 10%. I'll make a cool 4% for doing sweet fuck all. Who wants to sign up?
(ofc i'm joking)

Last edited:
Slurpy B?

amazing to me authorities don't go after things like this, maybe its just there are so many they can't be bothered, I'm sure if I did it, the SEC would send me a cease and desist letter and threaten me with countless fines and/or prison.

Too small pennies for the manpower spent.

Personally wouldnt want that hanging over my head though...game isnt worth it

Glad nobody invested in his thingo he went dormant not long after pitching it.

It amazes me that avatars can just pitch up in this game and think they can take other players for a ride (and ped). I may not speak for everyone but I pretty much read and post daily on this forum. When a player who I do not know starts any kind of thread, I always look at the following things :

1. How old is their PCF account. In OP's case 4 months old with only 5 posts. The OP admits this but claims his avatar is older
  2. What are their avatar stats on Entropia Life. In this case the OP looted 5 ped from Caudatergus Puny on 26.08.20. So yes the avatar is slightly older than the PCF account, but I had considerably more globals than that after 9 months playing.
The above two points will give any experienced player all the information they need to know about your avatar. You have no history in game. You are not a member of a society and you are offering an investment opportunity where the ROI is not much different to AUD's which any one in game can buy, even on a small budget.

Perhaps after a few years when your Entropia Life account shows a lot more activity, or if you joined a well know society then you would have more luck attracting investors, although most seasoned players would take other investment routes that were safer than what you are offering. Most players will view your post as at best, a poor investment opportunity and at worst a potential scam.

There was a new player on PCF last week moaning about MA suspending his account. A quick view of his history revealed no activity on Entropia Life or PCF, yet the avatar was admitting to constantly trading, which in itself was unusual and may have caused the ban. Myself and at least 3 other players offered advice but it became apparent quite quickly that the player had been into some shady trading, hence the ban.

The people who are heavily invested in this game are aware of all the scams that have occurred over the years and there are even threads telling you how to avoid it happening to you.

If you are genuine then I suggest you join a soc and build your reputation, in game and in the forums before you start offering this kind of service. Presently you do not have enough experience for anyone to take you seriously

Now offering kens investment plan, hand over your ped balance and ill invest it for you! Guaranteed 98% return. 99% if you wait 5+ years.

But wait theres more! Find another player that i can con, i mean give the opportunity of a lifetime to and recieve 99.5% longterm.

(Hidden in contract) i reserve the right to exit at anytime with no funds returned.

Why not right?

It amazes me that avatars can just pitch up in this game and think they can take other players for a ride (and ped). I may not speak for everyone but I pretty much read and post daily on this forum. When a player who I do not know starts any kind of thread, I always look at the following things :

1. How old is their PCF account. In OP's case 4 months old with only 5 posts. The OP admits this but claims his avatar is older
  2. What are their avatar stats on Entropia Life. In this case the OP looted 5 ped from Caudatergus Puny on 26.08.20. So yes the avatar is slightly older than the PCF account, but I had considerably more globals than that after 9 months playing.
The above two points will give any experienced player all the information they need to know about your avatar. You have no history in game. You are not a member of a society and you are offering an investment opportunity where the ROI is not much different to AUD's which any one in game can buy, even on a small budget.

Perhaps after a few years when your Entropia Life account shows a lot more activity, or if you joined a well know society then you would have more luck attracting investors, although most seasoned players would take other investment routes that were safer than what you are offering. Most players will view your post as at best, a poor investment opportunity and at worst a potential scam.

There was a new player on PCF last week moaning about MA suspending his account. A quick view of his history revealed no activity on Entropia Life or PCF, yet the avatar was admitting to constantly trading, which in itself was unusual and may have caused the ban. Myself and at least 3 other players offered advice but it became apparent quite quickly that the player had been into some shady trading, hence the ban.

The people who are heavily invested in this game are aware of all the scams that have occurred over the years and there are even threads telling you how to avoid it happening to you.

If you are genuine then I suggest you join a soc and build your reputation, in game and in the forums before you start offering this kind of service. Presently you do not have enough experience for anyone to take you seriously

I would not trust person that plays Entropia since 2005 actively with this, all so called "funds" are ponzi schemes, or some other sort of scams, and none of them has money to pay out if all people want to cash out at the same time. I am not sure why MindArk do not react and ban people involved in such scams, as this can shut down game at some point, as it's very illegal and serious issue that could possibly affect whole player base at some point.

Back