New Player Initiative Become a player amp (get free hunting skills)

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
hi my name is deathception i have just came back from a 2 year break i had implemented this concept some time ago but it didnt take off because the people i was working with to make this a multiplanet concept started charging players ped to participate. The concept is very simple , if you are a new player and have no idea how this game works with hunting and want to learn how to hunt .this place is for you, it requires nothing from you but just to be able to listen to directions. i know that being a new player in this game can be frustrating, being alone and not knowing how this game works is boring and expecting you to deposit money in this game without understanding how it works isnt likely to happen. so i am conducting this program i will be funding it myself. i will be selecting up to 9 players to form a team and i will hand out low level weapons and small amounts of ammo evenly and we will hunt mobs with a bit higher level than you would normally be able to hunt on your own. So on your part you dont have to buy ammo or a weapon , i will be receiving all the loot according to the team rules that will be set on the team tab, like i said i am funding this on my own so all loot will be for further funding of the program so no ped/ money is required from you , and you gain free skills. here are the basic rules/ how it works

1. ammo and a gun is given to a participant FREE of charge
2. loot will go to the leader
3. keep whatever ammmo and durability is on the weapon at the end
4. IF we global or hof 20% of the loot will be given to participants ex. 200 ped hof means 40 ped is split among the other participants
5. the seesion can last between 5 minutes-20 minutes depending on how well it is going and will mostly be done during weekends
6. in order to weed out any exploit you must be under 20 AGILITY

I hope this promotes the playerbase and maybe this can grow into a bigger concept and also makes the game more new player friendly since being new and playing this game alone can be very intimidating and i believe it is one of the main reasons new players quit the game

you can contact me here or ingame the name is Leo Deathception Diaz
hope to see you guys soon

P.S. any suggestions or ideas are always welcome by the community

Last edited:
4. IF we global or hof 20% of the loot will be given to participants ex. 200 ped hof means 20 ped is split among the other participants

Cool program, but I just wanted to point out that this is only 10%

thanks i didnt notice the math

Really nice idea; good luck with it! :)

Welcome back deathception,

Hope your concept offer goes well!!

Nice idea, that should inject a bit of fun for some new players. As a n00b (hell, even now), it kinda sucks when you don't stand a chance to hunt bigger mobs with your existing hunting outfit. :)

hello,

very nice idea, it will help all new players.

Has it really been 2 years? Man time flies.

Back