New player looking for a mentor!

TAPOE

Mako Soarfist Poe
Hello everybody!

I'm Poe, nice to meet you! I'm fairly new at this game and I have been taking my time exploring, wasting a few peds here and there, just trying to get a feel for this game. I'm looking for a mentor who is well rounded in many fields to give me a crash course on this game.

My goal is to have enough disposable peds lying around to purchase some land deeds. Until then i want to learn the finer points of mining and hunting...maybe even craft a little! I wanted to get a mentor before i accumulated too many skills from just wandering around.

The issue is, i'm not on the game regularly. My work schedule has me working at random times of the day, and i also play a few other games on the side. I'm not consistent enough to be on all the time, but i'm willing to put in the work when i do log in!

I really don't know where to start, when playing this game. I've read many forum posts already, but some of the concepts don't register since i'm not an Entropia native. I know this game is all about the longterm, and i'm ok with that.

oh, and to add, im a native english speaker and my time zone is -8gmt (which doesnt really matter because im on at random times). I may have forgot some info, just let me know and i'll add it right away!

Hi Poe! How are u doing?

I see u have the same feelings as me about the game, it seems a pretty nice but calm game. I started like a week ago and it would be nice to be friends in game so we can help each other out in begginers tasks.

My avatar nick is: Javier Sierdes GG. I will send u the invitation this evening or night.

Hope u find a helpful mentor and enjoy the game, welcome!

I can be your mentor

I am in the same timezone - have the same schedule. Pretty much rounded very experienced and knowledgeable. I don't mine much but I hunt 75% craft 15% tame 5% look me up in the game Jo Aloisius Smith at your service :)

Hi guys! Thank you for responding :) i'll add both of you when I log in later, im currently at work.

Hey Poe and hellcome to Entropia Universe! :)

I won't push myself here, but, if you want, you can check my mentor presentation here.

Even if you'll pick someone else, feel free to PM me either here or in game with any question you may have and I'll try my best to answer you. :)

Cheers,
Alex

Hey Poe and hellcome to Entropia Universe! :)

I won't push myself here, but, if you want, you can check my mentor presentation here.

Even if you'll pick someone else, feel free to PM me either here or in game with any question you may have and I'll try my best to answer you. :)

Cheers,
Alex

Thank you, Alex. I'll definitely let you know if I have any questions.

Back