FYI: NEW profession!!

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
well one day out mining i though hmm why can't i mine in space :O i mean it's an untapped resource and that's when i came up with Air mining! i havn't quite reached space yet but the Air is also an untapped resource :O

.. i didn't reach space in the end :( only got 3.2kms

and yeah that is the tt finder XD i tried big ones and got II switched to tt first probes was IX so tt ftw!

Hehe, only problem is getting back at the claims in time :laugh:

Hehe, only problem is getting back at the claims in time :laugh:

err yeah lol i ended half a continent away and apparently i was mining over argo leader LA so getting them back was a bitch XD

lol. how deep or high been your claims :silly2::eyecrazy:

Nice one! I once ended up after relog in a tall tree ( aprox. 100m); however I wasn't smart enough to try dropping a bomb :laugh:.

I did and I got VIII :D

the second picture ;) you can check the blackbox we are trapped in on amethera :D

Nice one. :laugh:

Imagine...

Dear support,
Would you be so kind to help me get to my claim.
It's about 3km up above Amethera.

Regards,
An unhappy miner.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Huh ?

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Nice :)

Gotta love the clearly visible server borders in the second pic :laugh:

how is it done?

hey this has happened to me before as well unfortunately I didn't get a screen shot of this i have no idea how it happened really either I was doing my ahr show and a tp run for some peeps and as I ran up a hill I just kept going and flew all the way across calypso I could not get down either simply kept going higher and higher and in a straight line across the map was really cool wish knew how to reproduce it so i could make a vid on rocktropia flying with the dragons lol.

You always fall when ya hit a server border while flying :)

flymining is kinda old news. I was doing it a little couple of weeks after flying was discovered. I didn't screenie but got a global on one of the first bombs. Tried it a few more times since then, recently i did a whole ens run from flight and got a very decent hitrate.

Thing is with flymining, if you pay attention and notice, the bomb or probe appears at the ground level of the position you are at regardless of your altitude as if you were on the ground. Basically it's like the system doesn't even realize you are flying.

It is cool though, like you are strafing the planet.

hey this has happened to me before as well unfortunately I didn't get a screen shot of this i have no idea how it happened really either I was doing my ahr show and a tp run for some peeps and as I ran up a hill I just kept going and flew all the way across calypso I could not get down either simply kept going higher and higher and in a straight line across the map was really cool wish knew how to reproduce it so i could make a vid on rocktropia flying with the dragons lol.

just jump around in the water on surtin locations, i did it on accident while hunting leviathan :rolleyes::rolleyes: that was fun flying away shooting like a maniac seeing that fat whale dissapearing

You always fall when ya hit a server border while flying :)

unless you are Oberon ;)

I'm flying on rocktropia Johan. what makes us different is that I landed on a mountain wall fell down and fed the wolves below :D

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but ... isn't mining while flying a violation of the EULA (worse than just flying) as you are basically increasing your chances of surviving in areas normally players would not go, such as mob-infested areas or difficult terrain?

Not to late to delete this thread... I won't tell... pssst! :)

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but ... isn't mining while flying a violation of the EULA (worse than just flying) as you are basically increasing your chances of surviving in areas normally players would not go, such as mob-infested areas or difficult terrain?

Please enlighten us what the EULA says about it then. Hard to say, if you don't tell which rule we would be breaking. :p

3,2km in the air... claim at 145 something ..so we dont need finder with depth of 1k we need high :D

but be careful... maybe its bug using?

3,2km in the air... claim at 145 something ..so we dont need finder with depth of 1k we need high :D

but be careful... maybe its bug using?

it's indeed exploiting the bug however mining in mob infested areas would still mean you have to get them later and seeing as this bugged fked up my mining trip i felt obliged to continue mining despite this little set back.. i reckon MA owes me all the claims i lost in the argo raider LA while flying :D

unfortunly it will be a bitch running back to get all those claims which would cost you loads of time. You might end up dying or shooting the mobs which costs you. And in this time it is very likly to lose some of the claims ;) So I highly doubt this would count as an exploit of a bug. Rather stupid way to use this bug ;)

Back