FYI: New RT guns

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
There are some great new guns on Rocktropia that I just got entered into Entropedia...

Wanted to share them so people know. Currently looted from the demons.

They have great damage and range for the level.

The dpp is over 2.88 on all of them

They are currently missing the auction ability, but that will be fixed soon. (I have been able to sell them in my shop, however)

Anyways, they are awesome, and I wanted you to know :D

Hit profession laser, damage profession BLP? Is that correct?

Not sure yet...will test right now.

SO far all I know is it uses laser and takes laser amp...but now that you mention it, I am going to go shoot them...I remember vaguely something about the skills...

I only shot each one once in pvp to do the decay test...will try it on a mob now

EDIT:
No they give only Laser skills... So not sure what you mean...maybe they were screwed up in the past, but they are fine now.

Are these the copy&paste version of the Calypsian Isis LLC guns?

Are these the copy&paste version of the Calypsian Isis LLC guns?

Looted weapons introduced in VU 15.2 are sort of synchronized across planets. For example, Isis LLC 3 (L) = Ozpyn LRS - P3 (L) = Scott & Barlow LR-3 (L). Looks are different, and so is weight, but range, damage and ammo burn are the same, and presumably also decay (not all of them have been tested yet).

Plus, Isis LBC and LBP are sort of buggy - they consume BLP ammo and take BLP amps but require and give laser skills.

Not sure yet...will test right now.

SO far all I know is it uses laser and takes laser amp...but now that you mention it, I am going to go shoot them...I remember vaguely something about the skills...

I only shot each one once in pvp to do the decay test...will try it on a mob now

EDIT:
No they give only Laser skills... So not sure what you mean...maybe they were screwed up in the past, but they are fine now.

I was looking at the entropedia info that says hit profession laser, damage profession BLP.

RT fucking up the game again :mad:

MA need to either triple check everything they do or blow the planet up.

I was looking at the entropedia info that says hit profession laser, damage profession BLP.

Ah I see, of the 4 I entered, one was entered wrong by me...ty for pointing that out :) Fixed now.

RT fucking up the game again :mad:

MA need to either triple check everything they do or blow the planet up.

What are you talking about? What did rt fuck up?

The guns are the same as all the other planets versions and the skills are correct unlike caly lol...

What are you talking about? What did rt fuck up?

The guns are the same as all the other planets versions and the skills are correct unlike caly lol...

My apologies. RT said in a vu note a while back that skill levels were going to be in the name, so I assumed trekie 12 was a REC 12 weapon.

Makes a change for me to be wrong and not them, I still stand my my view that the planet should be destroyed.

Makes a change for me to be wrong and not them, I still stand my my view that the planet should be destroyed.

To make way for a interstellar super highway perhaps? :D

My apologies. RT said in a vu note a while back that skill levels were going to be in the name, so I assumed trekie 12 was a REC 12 weapon.

Well to be fair, it IS the only planet to have their version not be auctionable atm :)

gone buy such a gun from your shop because i know they are great =)

The weapon skin looks nice, i wonder from which movie or real rifle they got inspired. Is that an old model ? I thought neverdie ceased RT development for the moment.

The weapon skin looks nice, i wonder from which movie or real rifle they got inspired. Is that an old model ? I thought neverdie ceased RT development for the moment.

It looks similar to a Steyr but without the forward grip.

Back