new screen?

pcberdwin

Hatchling
2aaka4w.jpg

http://i35. tiny pic .com/2aaka4w.jpg

This thread is going places.

Subscribed

Never trust a link from a person making his first post here

:| Its so frustrating to see people not aware of Keyloggers. On WoW forums, Everyone, i mean Everyone know them, So if you see someone with like 2-3 post giving a link. NEVER EVER CLICK IT!

Well its just a !!!!!!! link that gets !!!!ed by the forums censoring rules.

I gotta say, the screenshot does look both crysis-ey and entropia-ey.. Segna area to be exact. Wish the poster would say where it came from.

:| Its so frustrating to see people not aware of Keyloggers. On WoW forums, Everyone, i mean Everyone know them, So if you see someone with like 2-3 post giving a link. NEVER EVER CLICK IT!

Oh my I feel like Ive been told off :(

Thanks for the heads up

cant 771 just turn on vbulletins feature to not allow URL's being posted till they like...have posted 10 times and been repped or something....?

cant 771 just turn on vbulletins feature to not allow URL's being posted till they like...have posted 10 times and been repped or something....?

This feature is already in place on EntropiaForum (mainly to thwart spambots). Members must have 5 posts before they are allowed to insert hyperlinks in posts.

Also, all images included in posts MUST be uploaded to the EntropiaForum Gallery; third-party image hosting sites are not allowed.

Rule # 28
All images and signatures must be uploaded to the EntropiaForum gallery. Linking to another source is NOT allowed. We reserve the right to change your images/avatar/signature/posts without notice, but in most cases a PM will be sent to request that you make the change yourself. The use of the YouTube BB code to embed videos into posts is only allowed in the EU Creative forums.

New members should take the time to read the Forum Rules, and confusion such as seen in this thread could be avoided.

If you can't get a link to the image, just look at the thread starter's gallery submission.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:D

....holy crap, that's the coast W of Shinook, in Amethera.

....viewed through CryTek2 engine. Holy crap. :eek::drool:

I am so glad I can run Crysis at high settings. I'm gonna crank this baby when they release it... omg...

Back